What's new

India's oil move in Vietnam serious provocation

If they did , then why we are discussing this topic ? Why we still went ahead with Vietnam oil plan ?

You know it, and I know it, and the whole world knows it, india starts a lot of things, but has rarely the political will to finish things, so it is a bit premature to say.

You know it, and I know it, and the whole world knows it, india starts a lot of things, but has rarely the political will to finish things, so it is a bit premature to say.

This is one instance that i agree with your view. Its true.

rafibhai why are you hurting them so much they are bleeding please take it easy on them

We have good relations with Vietnam ourselves, we are just supporting our closest ally.
Yep, we don't wanna have trouble with Pakistan too, just bcz CHina and VietNam have conflict for thousand years already, so we have to have one more war if problem can not resolve peacefuly .

GOI will wait for China's reciprocal move on ***. If there is no response, then GOI will take it to its logical conclusion. Oil from Vietnam !!

China should start drilling too if India and Vietnam goes ahead, and that would be the appropriate response. Tit for tat and a win for China without confrontation. If Vietnam doesn't like it, then they can either get India out of SCS or put up with it.

GOI will wait for China's reciprocal move on ***. If there is no response, then GOI will take it to its logical conclusion. Oil from Vietnam !!

Wish full thinking, 64 years of behavior tells us otherwise.

Hmmmm...

As i said before "If you try to act over smart in our backyard then don't expect us to sit idle either!!!" We may be slow but will respond for sure for your over smartness!!"

You started it! We are just paying you back..;)

And yeah if you call this as serious provocation then oh plss get your @ss out of P0K that thing is serious provocation for us! Period!

I must say a very good move by GOI now :tup: Just taste your own medicine now (over)smart people!

Yes, exactly how terrorism works. We have very long experience in facing from west side. You tried 3 times and lost all 3 times. Lost Bangladesh also. Try again 4th time, We are always ready to reply back.

Today, 95% countries supports India and Pakistan is left with only China. :tup:

And there was no string of pearls during these 64 years too......it was just a couple of years before..

Things are changing and very fast don't be surprised,,i know it is hard for you..

China should start drilling too if India and Vietnam goes ahead, and that would be the appropriate response. Tit for tat and a win for China without confrontation. If Vietnam doesn't like it, then they can either get India out of SCS or put up with it.
Hehe, you don't understand the situation. VN allows India to drill oil in Vn's EEZ , this exclusive economic zone belong to Vn base on International law . If China drill oil in her neighbours without permission, her Oil rig will be destroyed.

Only VN is strong enough to drill oil in dispute zone, CHina still not strong enough, we're small, but we're not Weak, that why USA ran away from VN in 1975 :)

This is a shameless claim by Chinese.
They should atleast stand by their own words.
If Indian involvement is grave provocation as it being disputed territory(acc. to Chinese ) then why are they getting involved in PO.K(which Pakistanis themselves claim is disputed territory!!??

Yes, exactly how terrorism works. We have very long experience in facing from west side. You tried 3 times and lost all 3 times. Lost Bangladesh also. Try again 4th time, We are always ready to reply back.

Today, 95% countries supports India and Pakistan is left with only China. :tup:

China just doesn't get it.Keep your Pakistan,Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.We much rather have Vietnam,Japan,the United States,Australia etc. etc. etc.

China has problem with so many neighbours.

Japan, Taiwan, SK, Vietnam, Philippines, India.

Mongolia and Russia (and her allies) are neutral. But Russia is selling weapons to Chinese neighbours. :lol:

Except Pakistan, China don't have any good friend. China always thinks, She can bully any of the neighbour. But fact is, She can't do anything except giving merely words. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom