What's new

India's NRC and BJP's dangerous game of citizenship and religion

There are more than one million afghans living in Pakistan. Khan govt wants to give them Nationality. They are now allowed to open bank account.
That is exactly my point! When your country after utterly destroying Afghanistan and committing a genocide against Bangladesh couldn't kill the refugees(as you mentioned in a previous post) then how can India do the same to a brotherly nation for whose sake our countrymen sacrificed their blood.

We sheltered the Bangladeshis when they were being massacred in East Pakistan, then welcomed them to our country when their economy was struggling in the years after independence and provided them employment opportunities. Now when they claim that their GDP is twice that of Assam and such, shouldn't those Bangladeshis be relocated back to their motherland.

You wish the same for your Afghan refugees, evident from the numerous threads on PDF and the general anti-Afghan sentiment in Pakistan.
Bangladesh have clearly stated that these "aliens" are Indians not Bangladeshis.
Bangladesh is not coming to table on this issue.
Bangladeshis anyway consider India as the natural extension of their country, can pole vault over the International Border whenever they wish. So such statements are not surprising. Bangladesh has already accepted(and arrested) hundreds of their citizens crossing over from India in the recent days. They are an important friend and ally of our country, and quite pliable to our requests!

That is exactly my point! When your country after utterly destroying Afghanistan and committing a genocide against Bangladesh couldn't kill the refugees(as you mentioned in a previous post) then how can India do the same to a brotherly nation for whose sake our countrymen sacrificed their blood.

We sheltered the Bangladeshis when they were being massacred in East Pakistan, then welcomed them to our country when their economy was struggling in the years after independence and provided them employment opportunities. Now when they claim that their GDP is twice that of Assam and such, shouldn't those Bangladeshis be relocated back to their motherland.

You wish the same for your Afghan refugees, evident from the numerous threads on PDF and the general anti-Afghan sentiment in Pakistan.

Bangladeshis anyway consider India as the natural extension of their country, can pole vault over the International Border whenever they wish. So such statements are not surprising. Bangladesh has already accepted(and arrested) hundreds of their citizens crossing over from India in the recent days. They are an important friend and ally of our country, and quite pliable to our requests!
1) So you are hoping that Bangladesh as you colony will take 2-3 million people.
Hmmmm that's not gonna happen
2) you can't detain that much people
3) only thing you will attain is stripping voting rights of Muslims.
Let's see how, having new Dalits / Shudras among your society help India this time.

Let's see how, having new Dalits / Shudras among your society help India this time
We don't have no concept of Dalits in NE India.
So you are hoping that Bangladesh as you colony will take 2-3 million people.
What other option will Bangladesh have other than accepting their own citizens when concrete proof of citizenship are provided. That's why i said that let us not speculate now, NRC is a long drawn process and will be accepted after due process of the law with ample legal modes of redressal available to those excluded. It is not as if India is going to do a Myanmar on Bangladesh. But yes, all illegals in India other than those persecuted based on religion in neighbouring muslim majority countries will have to leave Indian shores at some point in time.

Is your media (in Bangladesh) highlighting issues like NRC/CAB or Not?
I just want to understand feelings/views of Bangladeshis regarding Amit shah's disgraceful comments about Bangladeshis

Yes they are. Locals have taken issue for him calling Bangladeshis 'termites'. But we also understand that this is a dirty trick for getting votes.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/opinion/op-ed/2018/09/26/amit-shah-and-his-termite-politics

https://www.thedailystar.net/india/...or-comments-on-bangladeshi-immigrants-1638418

There are more than one million afghans living in Pakistan. Khan govt wants to give them Nationality. They are now allowed to open bank account. We literate people of third world feel pride in Nationality if EU n USA. We should apply same on poor "aliens" in our respective countries.
Bangladesh have clearly stated that these "aliens" are Indians not Bangladeshis.
Bangladesh is not coming to table on this issue.
So tell me
What will you guys do with stateless poor Muslims?
There are thousands of Indians living in poverty. Hindutva regime cannot feed millions of Muslims in Detention centers. This is NOT sustainable. What is your end game?
Are you going to harvest their vital organs or what?

My dear friend
Ask any Indian Muslim who can trust you, he will tell you that Indian Muslims are already second class citizens.
This second class citizen is not proper word in Indian perspective.
Indian Muslims are Dalit/untouchable of New India

Neighbor of my brother in UK was mugged by South Indian guy. Should all Indians be thrown out of UK?
By your logic, yes.

Are you sure that South Indian guy tresspassed without any documents illegaly?
then you can apply that logic

If racist majoritarianism is the future of India, then we should ask all Muslim countries to stop hiring Hindus.
It will be useless. Because, ' আনোয়ার আনোয়ার, সব যদি সুমসাম, কেন তুমি কাঁদো আর! দুনিয়াতে মুসলিম আজ পোষা জানোয়ার'।
What is the role of Muslim nations about kashmir? If we want to survive, we need to think of ourselves first. We should stand tall first. Getting help from other Muslim nation is just illusion I believe. In the end they will only think about their own interests. Because ummah no longer exist man!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom