What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

Mike Brando the great Bengali rofl haha who gave you your name. Your ghora masters.
The only people who think of Indian Bengalis when they think of Bengalis in general are Indians in India. French of Asia, don't make me laugh please.

Mike Brando the great Bengali rofl haha who gave you your name. Your ghora masters.
The only people who think of Indian Bengalis when they think of Bengalis in general are Indians in India. French of Asia, don't make me laugh please.

LOL that guy is totally immersed into delusion! In reality West Bengalis have status equal to the North Easterners in India. That has even prompted the West Bengalis to adopt the mainstream North Indian culture and gradually forsake Bengali culture.

How Bangla matters more in Dhaka than in Kolkata - Firstpost

Bengali people and Bengali culture is now synonymous to Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi culture and nobody really gives a damn about West Bengal!

Lol so now a Bangaldeshi wannabe Arab will teach me about my own race and it's amazing achievement through the ages.Mate i think it's time you should shut your trap or else there's a chance that you might become the next laughing stock in front of everyone in this forum.At least i still follow the culture and religion of my ancestors and didn't resort to follow blindly an alien culture like your lot,you guys are actually still suffering from the effects of Stockholm Syndrome.My name is inspired by the great actor Marlon Brando but yours is most probably copied from some foreign invader.Bangaldesh is a nobody in international politics.Heck people all around the world know a lot about Kolkata/Calcutta than they know about Bangaldesh.Your country doesn't have a single achievement under it's belt in the field of science or humanities or perhaps literature.The modern Bengali language owes everything to the great writers and authors like Bankim Chandra Chatterjee,Kobiguru Rabindranath Tagore,Iswarchandra Viydasagar and Sahitya samrat Saratchandra Chatterjee.2 of our men won the prestigious Nobel prize.Scientists like Acharya J.C.Bose,Satyen Bose are still revered around the world for their discoveries.The first Indian person to get the membership of the Royal Mathematical Society of London was a Bengali named Sir Ashutosh Mukerjee.Even today foreigners come in large no. to study classical Bengali literature in the Santiniketan University.On the contrary most people will find it quite difficult to even point out the exact location of Bangaldesh in the world map.This is the reality of your country,got it mate!!:coffee:

Lol so now a Bangaldeshi wannabe Arab will teach me about m own race and it's amazing achievement through the ages.Mate i think it's time you should shut your trap or else there's a chance that you might become the next laughing stock in front of everyone in this forum.At least i still follow the culture and religion of my ancestors and didn't resort to follow blindly an alien culture like your lot,you guys are actually suffering from identity crisis.My name is inspired by the great actor Marlon Brando but yours is most probably copied from some foreign invader.Bangaldesh is a nobody in international politics.Heck people all around the world know a lot about Kolkata/Calcutta than they know about Bangaldesh.Your country doesn't have a single achievement under it's belt in the field of science or humanities or perhaps literature.The modern Bengali language owes everything to the great writers and authors like Bankim Chandra Chatterjee,Kobiguru Rabindranath Tagore,Iswarchandra Viydasagar and Sahitya samrat Saratchandra Chatterjee.2 of our men won the prestigious Nobel prize.Scientists like Acharya J.C.Bose,Satyen Bose are still revered around the world for their discoveries.The first Indian person to get the membership of the Royal Mathematical Society of London was a Bengali named Sir Ashutosh Mukerjee.Even today foreigners come in large no. to study classical Bengali literature in the Santiniketan University.On the contrary most people will find it quite difficult to even point out the exact location of Bangaldesh in the world map.This is the reality of your country,got it mate!!:coffee:
Lol you think I got time to read all this, so insecure haha

LOL that guy is totally immersed into delusion! In reality West Bengalis have status equal to the North Easterners in India. That has even prompted the West Bengalis to adopt the mainstream North Indian culture and gradually forsake Bengali culture.

How Bangla matters more in Dhaka than in Kolkata - Firstpost

Bengali people and Bengali culture is now synonymous to Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi culture and nobody really gives a damn about West Bengal!
So how was your ban Extri or perhaps should i call you Concerned Person.It's a pity to see a person suffering from such grand delusion that he actually creates two false accounts just to whine in the Indian defense section:lol:

Lol go back to bashing Bengalis to gain acceptance from your Indian crowd.
First of all get out of that delusion of being a Bengali.The reality is that you are not one.You are just some wannabe Arab or Turk masquerading as an ethnic Bengali:azn:

So how was your ban Extri or perhaps should i call you Concerned Person.It's a pity to see a person suffering from such grand delusion that he actually creates two false accounts just to whine in the Indian defense section:lol:

Yeah call me concerned person, I'm quite concerned for people living around you, did you miss to take your pills today? :coffee:

First of all get out of that delusion of being a Bengali.The reality is that you are not one.You are just some wannabe Arab or Turk masquerading as an ethnic Bengali:azn:

Lol ok then mate, the reality is I'm a Bengali not an Arab or a Turk. Deal with it b*tch boy. All your posts regarding Bangladeshi Bengalis are completely disrespectful and defamatory. I can tell you get a buzz out of it. It's all you ever seem to do.

Yeah call me concerned person, I'm quite concerned for people living around you, did you miss to take your pills today? :coffee:
At least i wasn't delusional enough to simultaneously create two false ids just to troll the Indian members here.It only showed the level of insecurity on your part and nothing else.Anyway take a chill mate and don't forget to take your anti-depressant pills:cheers:

At least i wasn't delusional enough to simultaneously create two false ids just to troll the Indian members here.It only showed the level of insecurity on your part and nothing else.Anyway take a chill mate and don't forget to take your anti-depressant pills:cheers:

Learn the meaning of the word "delusion", also what are "anti-depressant pills"? Are those what you take before posting in PDF? :undecided:

Lol ok then mate, the reality is I'm a Bengali not an Arab or a Turk. Deal with it b*tch boy. All your posts regarding Bangladeshi Bengalis are completely disrespectful and defamatory. I can tell you get a buzz out of it. It's all you ever seem to do.
Look mate practically i don't give a flying sh*t about your ancestry but the truth is that you and your countrymen are simply not Bengalis as far as i am concerned and yes i don't like your kind because of all those treacheries that your people did to my country since the last 42 years even after all those things that we did for your country:coffee:

Learn the meaning of the word "delusion", also what are "anti-depressant pills"? Are those what you take before posting in PDF? :undecided:
Mate i think i do know the meaning of the said word and personally i think that you're one depressed person,hence i advised you to take some anti-depressant pills just to make you a bit calm:rolleyes:

Look mate practically i don't give a flying sh*t about your ancestry but the truth is that you and your countrymen are simply not Bengalis as far as i am concerned and yes i don't like your kind because of all those treacheries that your people did to my country since the last 42 years even after all those things that we did for your country:coffee:
Oh yes you don't give a flying shit about my ancestry yet I'm a Arab and a Turk. Shut the f*ck up man. Shit just comes out your mouth. Superhero indian

Mate i think i do know the meaning of the said word and personally i think that you're one depressed person,hence i advised you to take some anti-depressant pills just to make you a bit calm:rolleyes:

No you don't! I'm seriously depressed to see your sad state but never mind, get will soon! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom