What's new

India's next Army chief

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
As Lt Gen Rai retired yesterday, seems like LT GEN Praveen Bakshi is India's next Army chief after Gen Dalbir Singh from 1st Jan 2017. And again anoth general from Eastern Command.

300px-Lt_Gen_Praveen_Bakshi.jpg

Education[edit]
He is a graduate of National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla.[4]

Career[edit]
He was commissioned into the Skinner's Horse regiment. He headed several formations of Indian Army including an armored brigade in the western sector, and corps in the Punjab and J&K sectors. On being promoted tot the rank of Lieutenant General, he was appointed as the commander of IX Corps based at Dharamsala and later served as the chief of staff of the Northern Command based at Udhampur. On promotion to the scale of army commander, Lt Gen Bakshi took charge as the GOC-in-C of the Eastern Command. He's expected to succeed General Dalbir Singh, who superannuates later this year, as the Chief of the Army Staff of the Indian Army being the senior-most army commander.[3][5]

Nice. So you can copy and paste a link, troll? Now, you have been appreciated, you got your 'climax' posting a spiderman! Now why the reference to your nether regions, no idea! I sincerely hope you used a lubricant while at it.

Now ... slowly .. hop away.

@WAJsal this specimen is a regular troll. Request take a look at his actions. Some kid who does not have anything much to do, I guess

:what: well fat or smart or whatever, that does not matter here BUT I was wondering the news of appointment of new Indian Armed forces chief HOLDS Zero importance . Or does it hold any? if Indian members can explain.

Au contraire, does it hold any value to measure their girth and size?:partay: And "martial" race? What is that?:hitwall:

I implored mods to close this nonsense ... and I got trolled by an idiot too.
Zero importance may be stretching it too far but it is hardly a significant matter. We have the present CoAS, everyone knew that barring some unforeseen occurrence that this would be the next (just like they will know who will likely take the office after him). Pretty boring stuff. As it should be.

:) that is what I was wondering because when it comes to India this is normal since India is not in a state of war. So it is just a post attached with strings.

Seriously????

YES am serious the media circles are are aware of this and there was also an "idea" being fed to Pakistan to make current Gen a Field Marshal OR just make changes to the time period of COAS' post I mean there is this suggestion coming from abroad of permanently extending tenure of this post from now on

where is my long serious post???? is any mod on rampage here? :lol:

Trolls: I have a problem with India's new army chief because he isn't 'Chikna' enough, or that he isn't built enough, or isn't tough looking.

My reaction: Grow up please! This is me asking politely, yes i try.

Please don't troll!
Some kid who does not have anything much to do, I guess
You'd be surprised to know that he is supposed to be a grown up man with family, and still finds the time to troll this forum all day. Maybe i am wrong, hy! don't insult kids :mad:.

Trolls: I have a problem with India's new army chief because he isn't 'Chikna' enough, or that he isn't built enough, or isn't tough looking.

Please don't troll!

You'd be surprised to know that he is supposed to be a grown up man with family, and still finds the time to troll this forum all day. Maybe i am wrong, hy! don't insult kids :mad:.

You have deleted 2 pages of Bery important discussion........:devil:

Please don't troll!

:woot: CHIKNAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????/

:P oye moderator meri post kyun delete kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Meri post wapis laaaaaaaaaaaa

No. Won't surprise me. @Oscar summed it up beautifully yesterday - peculiar to Subcontinental people who revel in this.

SORRRYYYY won't insult kids:(

Lollipop next time?:enjoy:

You have deleted 2 pages of Bery important discussion........:devil:
Damn, I choked on my coffee!!!!

:what: well fat or smart or whatever, that does not matter here BUT I was wondering the news of appointment of new Indian Armed forces chief HOLDS Zero importance . Or does it hold any? if Indian members can explain.
most indians cannot name their army chief... the appointment is important if you are preparing for exams/quiz... otherwise none.. :)

Back
Top Bottom