What's new

India's new line: New Smart bombs were used in Balakot strikes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think India media is hell bound to prove that Balakot strikes were successful despite the world media reports that no damage was done to the structures.

The "expert" said he doesn't know what the ammunition is , but we possess it, he has been told.

Given that it missed the intended target completely it wasn't that "SMART" after all.

How these so called indian military experts blow that much hot air constantly is beyond me. like this one saying that It only makes a hole in the roof then kill everybody without damaging the building blah blah blah.. bullshit

Ammunition of any kind (indians claim 1000KG each) gliding over 50 kilometer will destroy the building with kinetic energy alone and not just the roof. indians live in some parallel dimension having their own realities

Last edited:
Yeah Shaktiman co produced it with Israel.

I am laughing at the body language of this nincompoop Thappar. He sits with both of his arms extended like he is a general commanding the troops. His accent , pronunciation and delivery is so painful to watch and hear.
I have noticed that most Indian presenters try to shout and try to show they are assertive in their programs.
I have not seen such presentation in the West.
These idiots are overdoing it. It is funny.

These jokers don't have any thing to show.
They rely only on "Sootron Ke anusar" while we Pakistani show and release captured pilot and undeniable proof of the shot down plane.
Indians are excellent at making movies and that's what they should do only. Natural talent they are

They even themselves don't know what they are talking about... Such a shameless bunch of morons they are .. They still thinking pak people killed their own poilet.. And saved abhinandan :rofl: .. Ghafoor uncle theek kehty hain. 5th generation war actually hindu mentality k sath war ha... BC soch soch kar he maar day sary pakistanis ko..:partay:

Was the new smart bomb made from old used smart phones?

Denel raptor/H4 have done a better job than the hyper dooper spice 2000

Denel raptor/H4 have done a better job than the hyper dooper spice 2000

You have to have high level of confidence in your weapon systems that you managed to ping the building housing the adversary army chief without killing him. Any mistakes or malfunction, you got roasted Gen Pippin to deal with and staring at nuclear war as a result.

Back
Top Bottom