What's new

India's new line: New Smart bombs were used in Balakot strikes.

You have to have high level of confidence in your weapon systems that you managed to ping the building housing the adversary army chief without killing him. Any mistakes or malfunction, you got roasted Gen Pippin to deal with and staring at nuclear war as a result.
Were the pilots or airforce aware of presence of bipin in that head quarter

A bunch of paid jokers trying to make IAF and Israeli weapons look tough for bharati Janata.

I think India media is hell bound to prove that Balakot strikes were successful despite the world media reports that no damage was done to the structures.

The "expert" said he doesn't know what the ammunition is , but we possess it, he has been told.

I think their SMART bombs are as SMART as an average Indian. I give up

Yes, and the new line of india's smart bombs were only good for tress , very smart bombs let me tell ya.

This is patriotic reporting, if they accept their military is lying, they will be labelled traitors (what they call anti nationals) within no time.

I dont know man but i do know their jokes are out of this world

Given that it missed the intended target completely it wasn't that "SMART" after all.

How these so called indian military experts blow that much hot air constantly is beyond me. like this one saying that It only makes a hole in the roof then kill everybody without damaging the building blah blah blah.. bullshit

Ammunition of any kind (indians claim 1000KG each) gliding over 50 kilometer will destroy the building with kinetic energy alone and not just the roof. indians live in some parallel dimension having their own realities

I think you are not getting it. They are trying to prove that the bombs did not missed their targets.
Their story is that the bomb were so smart they went through the roofs of the buildings creating very small holes and then the smaller portion of bomb 70 to 80 Kg blasted and only killed the occupants without damaging the roof or the building walls.
From now on it is going to be the narrative, we killed the militants inside the targets, without damaging the targets. We are smart, our bombs are even smarter.

They missing one very simple fact, the roof of the buildings were wooden. They would have turned in to smithereens.

These so called experts should be called as Blow Dryers, even Dyson ones can not blow so much hot air.

The "expert" said he doesn't know what the ammunition is , but we possess it, he has been told.
Probably Vedic technology passed down from the ancient Indians who teleported back to earth to provide it to Modi.

The five stages of grief are described as:

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance

The Indians, thanks to Modi and their hysterical media, are still stuck in the 'Denial' stage, hence the new excuses and stories every other day to try and explain the discrepancy between what everyone else in the world is reporting, and what their government is telling them.

So the bomb was smart enough to penetrate their so called 'target' roof and went straight to the ground and got buried but didn't explode. That's not called smart they are called dud

I think India media is hell bound to prove that Balakot strikes were successful despite the world media reports that no damage was done to the structures.

Indians are not just cowards. More than that these idiots are utterly stupid too. They have almost always underestimated Pakistanis. Now that Pak military have pummeled Indian azz thoroughly, their army chief has not been seen publicly (is he alive?) afterwards and Modi was found missing Rafales badly. And this is not the first time Indians have shown their stupidity to the whole world. For example, they never thought Pak had nuke capability in 80s and 90 until we exploded our finished nukes (as opposed to their crude explosive devices) in 1998. These bloody cowards were then found crying on camera in their parliament.

Now that Pak has tested its own version of 'mother of all bombs', Pakistan should not let Indians get off the hook if they still indulge in a stupid misadventure. Modi might have turned into a rabid due to the hard drubbing at the hands of Pak military especially PAF. This time around Pak needs to wipe out quite a few of their bases using our new baby. That should be followed by, at the least, enforcing a no-fly zone in the occupied J&K. That may prove to be the first step towards ending the illegal Indian occupation and liberating the oppressed, abused, and exploited people of occupied J&K. Our leaders need to shrug off this cowardice of 'peace gestures'. These gestures work only with people who have some dignity and self-respect. Sick-minded criminals like Modi and his gang are incapable of realizing the value of such gestures. Don't forget that filthy Indians are still actively looking for any opportunity to attack and bleed Pakistan even after all your peace gestures. Shame on you dumbs.

Back
Top Bottom