What's new

'India's missile tech a decade behind that of China': expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Its redemption time now at cpc . .those active members can take their payment of 50sent per post. .congrats guyz

Hey. Its redemption time now at cpc . .those active members can take their payment of 50sent per post. .congrats guyz

If you wanna troll, I will give you some troll.
I think 50cent per post is very good incoming for most indian, bcoz they can just post two post per day and they will escape from poverty line. By the way, can they even know how to type?

I don't know what bad habbits our partner countries have. obivously your reading comprehensive ability is insufficient to realize DF31 and DF31A are two different things. i am not sure whether DF31A wasn't operational until 2006, but i knew that it had been successfully developed a couple of years before that.

DF31A might be inducted in 2006 "only", you got to realize that Agni3 vs DF31A is literally 80286 vs iCore comparison. Agni3 is merely in china's 1960s, not America's or Soviet Union's

In which terms Agni-III is eqvivalent to Vintage Chineese missle , just in terms of range of the missile or weight ?? Agni-III is developed using the latest technologies , composite materials , modern guidance systems etc. You can compare these details of Agni-III with your 1960s missile technologies. You will get ur answer own.

I dont understand from when did Chinese authorities started giving attention to our so called HYPOCRATIC claimes. did they realy felt the need to counter the statements made by our media????
did chinese authorities trying to hide something????????

If you wanna troll, I will give you some troll.
I think 50cent per post is very good incoming for most indian, bcoz they can just post two post per day and they will escape from poverty line. By the way, can they even know how to type?

for chinese 50cent even 1/2 will be sufficient... just check out the poverty criteria for China and India...:P

for chinese 50cent even 1/2 will be sufficient... just check out the poverty criteria for China and India...:P

If you have reasonble src, post it. But the fact is over 40% population of india is under poverty line.:blink: and china is 7%. By the way, this is not calculated using indian criteria or china criteria, the use world criteria. If using chinese criteria, china only have 40million people under poverty.

If you have reasonble src, post it. But the fact is over 40% population of india is under poverty line.:blink: and china is 7%. By the way, this is not calculated using indian criteria or china criteria, the use world criteria. If using chinese criteria, china only have 40million people under poverty.

what ur couintry gives is not a true figure...china is always fabricating figures..

In which terms Agni-III is eqvivalent to Vintage Chineese missle , just in terms of range of the missile or weight ?? Agni-III is developed using the latest technologies , composite materials , modern guidance systems etc. You can compare these details of Agni-III with your 1960s missile technologies. You will get ur answer own.

then why Agni-III weights 50 tonnes but can only fly for a range below 6000km?

so sorry, correction, so for ur chinese 50cent ppl one and a quater posts will do...:azn:

what ur couintry gives is not a true figure...china is always fabricating figures..

Is this a common way when you lose a debate or cant provide reasonable src, then you just start talking nonsence and trolling?:lol: By the way, the figure about china has 7% poverty is not given by chinese govt.:lol:

so sorry, correction, so for ur chinese 50cent ppl one and a quater posts will do...:azn:

I think if it was truth, I will quit my job, and send 400posts per day, I will gain the same money as working in my company. It is easy money, prrety good right?:rofl:

the problem here is most of the world believe in the figures china gov gives. do u think u r smarter than most of the world?

well ur chinese govt also say tibet population is very healthy...so why dont allow a sensus over there....!! why dont u allow international agencies to verify the population there... so why trust ur figure(s)..!!...

the world also beleives that u have poor humar rights, EXTREME sessorship on free information... and that it is injustice...now does ur govt agree to that....

well ur chinese govt also say tibet population is very healthy...so why dont allow a sensus over there....!! why dont u allow international agencies to verify the population there... so why trust ur figure(s)..!!...

the world also beleives that u have poor humar rights, EXTREME sessorship on free information... and that it is injustice...now does ur govt agree to that....

Why should? It is china internal issue, why we must listen to west to allow what you said? About human rights, US is worse, havent you see US human right white paper of 2009? Dont be idiot to believe whatever west said, they aslo said india is a failed nation, believe it?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom