What's new

'India's missile tech a decade behind that of China': expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amaazing achiement.
Wow, DRDO proves its mettle yet again.

The AKASK, Agni III and the very new stuff all new hybrid Shaurya.

Awesome.

DRDO we're proud of u.

Good mental masturbation article, indeed. :yahoo:

we try, fail, persevere and finally succeed. Thats why we are respected......and we ignore stupid comments.

You atleat need some brains to do mental masturbation....which obviously you have lost comletely

If DRDO words has any credibility we'd have seen hundreds of LCAs and and Arjuns in service 10 years ago already.lol :D

If DRDO words has any credibility we'd have seen hundreds of LCAs and and Arjuns in service 10 years ago already.lol :D

There is separate thread for LCA and Arjun on this forum. You should go through that rather than posting immature comments.

Also something for you:

http://news.indiamart.com/news-analysis/arjun-tank-gets-vote-21165.html

Indian combat jet a success

Rest you could google them. I agree they are late as India was developing them for first time. However calling them failure is just childish.

Lastly, the thread is about Indian missiles. :coffee:

Last edited:
None of those weapons are in service, except the brahmos/yakhont which is Russian that's why it's a success. Those Vaporwares only good for boasting from time to time. We've seen many of that already, and we all know what happen.

None of those weapons are in service, except the brahmos/yakhont which is Russian that's why it's a success. Those Vaporwares only good for boasting from time to time. We've seen many of that already, and we all know what happen.

I dont see any harm in sleeping with dreams of "failed LCA/Arjun" a song that instantly originates when u hear the success of DRDO.

BTW, have u known Agni I, II and III ?
Have u heard of Akash ?
Have u Heard of INS Arihant ?
Any Idea about LCH ?
Any knowledge about K15 and the land based Shaurya ?
The Tactical Prithvi/Dhanush ?
The Exported Dhruv ?

Regarding this Particular Missile Shaurya :
The missile was successfully test fired six times, and tested to its full range up to three times. The tests of February 26, 2008 was conducted from a submerged pontoon off the coast of Vishakhapatnam

And God may help u while u r busy with ur fantasies BUT the Six Times Tested Missile PROVES IT OTHERWISE.

Its NOT 1965 its 2010, we know the mettle of China but if u dont acknowledge the same regarding India you might end up with an undesirable loss.

guys good as we are moving in right direction

but yes still we need more steps

I dont see any harm in sleeping with dreams of "failed LCA/Arjun" a song that instantly originates when u hear the success of DRDO.

BTW, have u known Agni I, II and III ?
Have u heard of Akash ?
Have u Heard of INS Arihant ?
Any Idea about LCH ?
Any knowledge about K15 and the land based Shaurya ?
The Tactical Prithvi/Dhanush ?
The Exported Dhruv ?

I know those hot air :cheesy:

Here's another India's better than China..

India's giant leap over China in moon race

SRIHARIKOTA: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is confident of sending the first Indian to the moon by 2015. If successful, it would beat the Chinese in the moon race...
India's giant leap over China in moon race - dnaindia.com

can you blame people for not taking Indian words seriously?

Hot air!!.....seems you are on a mission to derail. Thread is not about Indian space program.

I dont think so

I know..

Akash is a clone of an old russian SAM
Dhruv is derrived from BK-117 with many foreign components
The rests are hot air

The moon mission is related to Indian big mouth. very similar to Dr. DRDO comment about india is ahead of china..blabla..

This is poor reporting our media is not at par with our space science which makes us only amongst the six nations to have this knowledge.

DNA india is neither official Indian spokers person nor a news agency of ISRO.

PS : 2015 is the date for First Indian Manned Mission to Space.

This is poor reporting our media is not at par with our space science which makes us only amongst the six nations to have this knowledge.

DNA india is neither official Indian spokers person nor a news agency of ISRO.

the article quoting ISRO's scientists

I dont think so

I know..

Akash is a clone of an old russian SAM
Dhruv is derrived from BK-117 with many foreign components
The rests are hot air

The moon mission is related to Indian big mouth. very similar to Dr. DRDO comment about india is ahead of china..blabla..

When it comes to cloning and copying i guess the whole world knows who is the leader. So if u feel Copying is a WRONG Stuff, first blame urself.

And FYI. Reverse engineering involves an equal amount of Expertize and Technology.

Plz answer me Direct : Have YOU Shot any Missile Like This One :

PAD was tested in November 2006, followed by AAD in December 2007. With the test of the PAD missile, India became the fourth country to have successfully developed an Anti-ballistic missile system, after United States, Russia and Israel.[5] On March 6, 2009, India again successfully tested its missile defense shield, during which an incoming "enemy" missile was intercepted at an altitude of 75 km

There is NO China Here.
The DRDO's Saraswat merely said . "we are ahead in ABM technology" and NOT for ANY other AREA.

Last edited:
the article quoting ISRO's scientists

Seems u r unaware how Quotes are Misquoted in Media.
The Debate gets ceased to NOT what India/ISRO Claims ( Every One knows in India that we having a Space Mission in 2015/16 Not a Moon Mission ) but ratther the mistake in the Content of a Online News Agency.

If u are so hurt, plz email the webmaster of that site for a suitable correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom