What's new

India's Massive Population Count Is Most Comprehensive Census Ever Read more: http:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off your moral pedestal. Do you think letting children starve to death by the millions because their parents couldn't afford them is more humane?

Hah moral pedestal? Whats the need for killing the babies who have already been conceived? Instead of putting all those resource into abortion of 20, 000 women couldn't the authorities just look after the kids instead, if their would be parents were that poor? And this is only one report. God knows how many more abortion drive authorities conduct every year.

Mind you I have nothing against China, in fact I admire many of the policies of the Chinese regime, but this isn't one of them.

Umm flags don't show up all the time ever since this website went through upgrade, and Tanlixiang isn't your typical American name, so i got confused, apologies. Besides the video was not meant just for you, but for others too who might be in China.

And if your uncle has enough money to raise his kids, why did he still have to pay fine? Its not like he was asking the Chinese government to raise his kids. Borderline emotional extortion.

What do you have to say about this?

Chinese region 'must conduct 20,000 abortions' - Telegraph

Its so inhuman and demeaning. How is it any different from periodical culling of feral animals when their growth goes out of control. :tdown:

That is an article in 2001.
2001, Chinese grassroots officials have a lot of mistakes on family planning. Yes, Some people forced abortion of pregnant women.

2010, Such incidents do not happen again.
It allows the second child, Because we have the ability to feed more people now. And if the birth of a third child, No one will force miscarriage, But it will be fine.

New policy of family planning:
¼Æ»®ÉúÓý¶þÌ¥ÐÂÕþ²ß_°Ù¶ÈÖªµÀ

Hah moral pedestal? Whats the need for killing the babies who have already been conceived? Instead of putting all those resource into abortion of 20, 000 women couldn't the authorities just look after the kids instead, if their were that poor? And mind you this is only one report. God knows how many more abortion drive authorities conduct every year.

Mind you I have nothing against China, in fact I admire many of the policies of the Chinese regime, but this isn't one of them.

Raising a kid is several magnitudes more expensive than a abortion as India has found out the hard way. Lack of action killing children is just as if not more condemnable than actions taken to prevent the death of many.

Hah moral pedestal? Whats the need for killing the babies who have already been conceived? Instead of putting all those resource into abortion of 20, 000 women couldn't the authorities just look after the kids instead, if their were that poor? And this is only one report. God knows how many more abortion drive authorities conduct every year.

Chinese is not the devil. We also do not want to limit fertility.
But the reality is cruel. Sometimes, we need to know how to give up.

We sacrificed 9 years for family planning. We are also very sad, but no regrets.

Raising a kid is several magnitudes more expensive than a abortion as India has found out the hard way. Lack of action killing children is just as if not more condemnable than actions taken to prevent the death of many.

You should look up the figures of infant mortality rate(under 1) and (under5).Here are the 2008 figures,

UNICEF - China - Statistics

UNICEF - India - Statistics

My point is, the high mortality rate for under 5 in India is not cause they starve to death. Its more cause of the lack of the medical facilities and access to medical help, as a result of which death occurs during birth complications.

If you compare the infant mortality rate of China, when it had the same percentage of urbanization as India of today, its almost the same. Infant mortality rate improves with urbanization. You ll see a drastic drop in the numbers for India is next 10-15 years.

So your point that China has a lower infant mortality rate cause of its one child policy is wrong. If it was true its figure would have been lower than other countries in the region who don't have this draconian law, like Japan, Korea or even Sri Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom