What's new

India's Massive Population Count Is Most Comprehensive Census Ever Read more: http:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessary, Indias population growth is gradually coming down. As more and more people get education it will slow down to a sustainable growth. Indians are not some zoo animals, to be forced by some law and directed to when to breed and how many times to breed..

Well, how you call something like born and let die when 2 million children starve to death every yr in India, is that the reason why India population going down?:lol:
2 million under five Indian children die every year: Report - Express India

not nice but reasonable compared to what roy gourav has said

You should save some of your criticism for post #12 on this thread by one of your own kind. Nothing wrong with what I said. Its inhuman the way people were forced to abide by the one child policy. :tdown:

Not sure if youtube can be accessed in China or if this video is censored in China. But if you can do have a look

Last edited by a moderator:
I could imagine, it may look like this according the size of India.

population%2520dinesty.jpg

crowd.jpg

any rooms availables?

You should save some of your criticism for post #12 on this thread by one of your own kind. Nothing wrong with what I said. Its inhuman the way people were forced to abide by the one child policy. :tdown:

Not sure if youtube can be accessed in China or if this video is censored in China. But if you can do have a look

Youtube works perfectly fine in America so stop your condescending crap.

My uncle has 3 kids in China and had to pay fines and thats all. Minorities and Rural people can have as many kids as they want. They restrict cities because otherwise they would up like your glorious Indian cities.

Well, how you call something like born and let die when 2 million children starve to death every yr in India, is that the reason why India population going down?:lol:
2 million under five Indian children die every year: Report - Express India

Mate you aren't doing that great yourself. Read this first,

Child mortality rates show China's rural-urban divide - Shanghaiist
A study published today has found that China's rural children are three to six times more likely to die than those in urban areas. Ten children out of 1,000 died before the age of five in the richest cities, compared to 64 in poorer rural regions.
Using public databases containing information from 1990 to 2008, researchers at the Croatian Center for Global Health in Split found the leading causes of death in children under this age were pneumonia, birth asphyxia, and pre-term birth complications.

Whilst the paper conceded that mortality rates plummeted from by 71 percent (from 64.6 to 18.5 per 1,000 livebirths from 1990 to 2008), it reiterated that the gap in health care provisions between rich and poor in China remained wide.

jttqbt.jpg

2emk7tk.jpg

So if you can read the graphs, then rest assured we ll reach a very low child mortality very soon. As from the source posted above you can see that the China Rural infant mortality rate is 64 per thousand very close to India's overall figure. So pretty safe to say with urbanization infant rate will go down for India too. Now go be cocky somewhere else.

Youtube works perfectly fine in America so stop your condescending crap.

My uncle has 3 kids in China and had to pay fines and thats all. Minorities and Rural people can have as many kids as they want. They restrict cities because otherwise they would up like your glorious Indian cities.

Sorry didn't realize you were in America. So youtube is banned in China?

Sorry to hear about your uncle, that he had to pay fines for having his own kids.

Hey heyyyy
why in this forum do i see a bunch of low life butt plug's everywhere, ever ready with hands in pockets, looking for an opportunity to whipp out Rulers and start measuring length, breadth and girth of ****'s.

@ topic
I aint Pope or anything to condemn abortion or an ultra modern party member to support it
I leave it to the discretion of people willing to raise them and wishing them to grow successful in future
BUT
Nevertheless I will TRY to educate them about over population or gender biasedness.

adios locos !!

Sorry didn't realize you were in America. So youtube is banned in China?

Sorry to hear about your uncle, that he had to pay fines for having his own kids.

I have an American flag, how is that not clear?

The ability to pay fines means he has enough money to raise kids comfortably.

I have an American flag, how is that not clear?

The ability to pay fines means he has enough money to raise kids comfortably.

Umm flags don't show up all the time ever since this website went through upgrade, and Tanlixiang isn't your typical American name, so i got confused, apologies. Besides the video was not meant just for you, but for others too who might be in China.

And if your uncle has enough money to raise his kids, why did he still have to pay fine? Its not like he was asking the Chinese government to raise his kids. Borderline emotional extortion.

What do you have to say about this?

A CHINESE county has been ordered to conduct 20,000 abortions and sterilisations before the end of the year after communist family planning chiefs found that the official one-child policy was being routinely flouted.

Chinese region 'must conduct 20,000 abortions' - Telegraph

Its so inhuman and demeaning. How is it any different from periodical culling of feral animals when their growth goes out of control. :tdown:

Mate you aren't doing that great yourself. Read this first,

Child mortality rates show China's rural-urban divide - Shanghaiist

jttqbt.jpg

2emk7tk.jpg

So if you can read the graphs, then rest assured we ll reach a very low child mortality very soon. As from the source posted above you can see that the China Rural infant mortality rate is 64 per thousand very close to India's overall figure. So pretty safe to say with urbanization infant rate will go down for India too. Now go be cocky somewhere else.

"64 per thousand" is the data in China 1990. You mean only 20 years India will be able to reach China's current standards?
I do not think so. India's hard to replicate of China way.

Umm flags don't show up all the time ever since this website went through upgrade, and Tanlixiang isn't your typical American name, so i got confused, apologies. Besides the video was not meant just for you, but for others too who might be in China.

And if your uncle has enough money to raise his kids, why did he still have to pay fine? Its not like he was asking the Chinese government to raise his kids. Borderline emotional extortion.

What do you have to say about this?

Chinese region 'must conduct 20,000 abortions' - Telegraph

Its so inhuman and demeaning. How is it any different from periodical culling of feral animals when their growth goes out of control. :tdown:

Get off your moral pedestal. Do you think letting children starve to death by the millions because their parents couldn't afford them is more humane?

Get off your moral pedestal. Do you think letting children starve to death by the millions because their parents couldn't afford them is more humane?

Exactly right. :tup:

These Indian members here really have no face.

Not necessary, Indias population growth is gradually coming down. As more and more people get education it will slow down to a sustainable growth. Indians are not some zoo animals, to be forced by some law and directed to when to breed and how many times to breed.
Ah ye,we are animals.We would rather in zoo living in better conditions than being wild animals living with hungry.

"64 per thousand" is the data in China 1990. You mean only 20 years India will be able to reach China's current standards?
I do not think so. India's hard to replicate of China way.

Actually it looks to be about 48 per thousand in 1990 for China. The scales on the graph are not the same. Did he think people would would believe them to be following similar trends?

India's current rate is about where China was in 1980 so its actually 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom