What's new

India’s Mars mission: China seeks enduring peace in outer space

My question is where did China send off this Yinghuo-1 probe and which missile did China use to launch this proble?

Man I posted you a link. Why are you asking so much detail to me and not search yourself if you you need detail information. Why would I west my time searching for you.

Any way pl find the link.

Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Man I posted you a link. Why are you asking so much detail to me and not search yourself if you you need detail information. Why would I west my time searching for you.

Any way pl find the link.

Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, on 8 November 2011, along with the Russian Fobos-Grunt sample return spacecraft,
Shortly after launch, Fobos-Grunt was expected to perform two burns to depart Earth orbit bound for Mars. However, these burns did not take place, leaving both probes stranded in orbit.[

So its a Russian mission, not a Chinese mission. Yinghuo only piggy back on the Fobos-Gront. So is India ahead of Russia in space exploration?

It was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, on 8 November 2011, along with the Russian Fobos-Grunt sample return spacecraft,
Shortly after launch, Fobos-Grunt was expected to perform two burns to depart Earth orbit bound for Mars. However, these burns did not take place, leaving both probes stranded in orbit.[

You proved me right. Your country do not have the capability to send probe to mars with own rocket so they took the help of Russia. Else why would you use Russian space craft and rocket. You know making a probe is the easiest thing to do. Launching space craft is harder and maneuver space craft into various orbit is the toughest thing to do. Your country was in 1st stage in 2011. You have a long way to go man. Try to crack NASA website. You may do it in next couple of decade. Best luck.

So its a Russian mission, not a Chinese mission. Yinghuo only piggy back on the Fobos-Gront. So is India ahead of Russia in space exploration?

So far as Mars exploration is concern YES.

You proved me right. Your country do not have the capability to send probe to mars with own rocket so they took the help of Russia. Else why would you use Russian space craft and rocket. You know making a probe is the easiest thing to do. Launching space craft is harder and maneuver space craft into various orbit is the toughest thing to do. Your country was in 1st stage in 2011. You have a long way to go man. Try to crack NASA website. You may do it in next couple of decade. Best luck.

So far as Mars exploration is concern YES.

Are most Indians as shameless as you? India just launch a probe to circle the earth now. Until it enters Mars orbit, the mission is not successful. And Russia had already put probes into Martian orbit back in the 1970s. So are you going to tell me that India ahead of Russia in Martian exploration? Since Russia failed in the last attempt.

Are most Indians as shameless as you? India just launch a probe to circle the earth now. Until it enters Mars orbit, the mission is not successful. And Russia had already put probes into Martian orbit back in the 1970s. So are you going to tell me that India ahead of Russia in Martian exploration? Since Russia failed in the last attempt.

So far as shamelessness is concern Nobody can beat you guys. you want to take credit of Mars Mission of Russia since your country couldn't do it? Why do you drag Russia in Mars Mission of India? This is a thread on Indian Mars Mission. You bring in all your BS to undermine Indian Achievement. If you can not digest Indian Success than keep away from posting rather than exposing your ill mentality again and again on this forum.

Yes wait till September 2014. It will enter Mars orbit. After all our Chandrayaan was the most successful exploration to the Moon.

Pl provide the detail of Russian Mars Mission.

So far as shamelessness is concern Nobody can beat you guys. you want to take credit of Mars Mission of Russia since your country couldn't do it? Why do you drag Russia in Mars Mission of India? This is a thread on Indian Mars Mission. You bring in all your BS to undermine Indian Achievement. If you can not digest Indian Success than keep away from posting rather than exposing your ill mentality again and again on this forum.

Yes wait till September 2014. It will enter Mars orbit. After all our Chandrayaan was the most successful exploration to the Moon.

Pl provide the detail of Russian Mars Mission.

First of all, my country now is America and before that it was Taiwan. The Fobos-Grunt is a Russian mission. Not a Chinese mission. That was the point that I was trying to make. But for some reason, Indian press call it a Chinese mission. If Fobos-Grunt mission was successful, Indian press would call it a Russian mission and that China was just piggyback on Russian success. Since it failed, it turn out to be a Chinese mission and Russia is not mentioned. The Indians really hate Chinese so the press spin it to make India feel better.

Successful Russian Mars mission in the 1970s
Mars 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First of all, my country now is America and before that it was Taiwan. The Fobos-Grunt is a Russian mission. Not a Chinese mission. That was the point that I was trying to make. But for some reason, Indian press call it a Chinese mission. If Fobos-Grunt mission was successful, Indian press would call it a Russian mission and that China was just piggyback on Russian success. Since it failed, it turn out to be a Chinese mission and Russia is not mentioned. The Indians really hate Chinese so the press spin it to make India feel better.

Successful Russian Mars mission in the 1970s
Mars 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The question is why Piggy back?

Any way I thank you for your link for Russian Mars Mission. I didn't know that.

You need to ask them why. But china never tried any Mars mission. Also, why did India choose to go to Mars instead of Venus or Jupitor?

You need to ask them why. But china never tried any Mars mission. Also, why did India choose to go to Mars instead of Venus or Jupitor?

Hey genius, mars is nearer to earth compared to Jupiter and Venus is too hot planet. :cuckoo:

Mars(荧惑) not a good place for Chinese,it represented disease and famine in ancient time.
But Jupitort(太白金星) was really good. 
Mars(荧惑) not a good place for Chinese,it represented disease and famine in ancient time.
But Venus(太白金星) was really good.

But Jupitort(太白金星) was really good. 

Mars is considered lucky in Indian culture, Mars has name 'Mangal' and Mangal also means good luck in Indic languages.

Pl find here with the link stating that Yinghuo-1 mission of china failed.

"So far, only the US, Russia and EU have succeeded in Mars exploration. Other attempts to reach Mars, including China's Yinghuo-1 mission and Japan's Nozomi mission, have failed.

China calls for 'joint efforts' after India's Mars mission - Times Of India

do you seriously buy such crap?

let me ask you a dead simple question, how much resources Chinese ever committed to any mars mission?

What India is doing now. US and Russia had done before 1970s. Actually, what China and India is doing now, US and Russia had accomplished before the 1970s. So India and China are just following the footsteps of previous generations of Americans and Russians.

Back
Top Bottom