What's new

India's longest river bridge ; India can now swiftly move Troops and Battle Tanks to China Border

We have missiles which can target biejing. Even your country has acknowlged that fact. And what are you going to shoot it down with ? S400 ?

Then good luck. S400 can't even stop tomahawk. Like I said one is enough.
True enough. S400s are not going to stop Tomahawks. But think about the fact that China isn't gonna sit there while you launch.
MAD, people. Both countries will be destroyed.

We have missiles which can target biejing. Even your country has acknowlged that fact. And what are you going to shoot it down with ? S400 ?

Then good luck. S400 can't even stop tomahawk. Like I said one is enough.
We have missiles that can reach anywhere in this world, your nuclear stockpile is backward and smaller than Pakistan's, you can try and you can see what will happen to your land. We have own your defence systems and you don't have any. Don't just talk, try it out.

China tests missile with 10 nuclear warheads: Report
PTI | Updated: Feb 2, 2017, 03.05 PM IST
BEIJING: China has reportedly tested a new version of a missile that can carry up to 10 nuclear warheads, signalling a major shift in its nuclear capability as Beijing gears up for a possible military showdown with the US under Trump Presidency.

The flight test of the DF-5C missile was carried out last month using 10 multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs, the Washington Free Beaconreported.

The test of the inert warheads was monitored closely by US intelligence agencies, said two officials familiar with reports of the missile test.

The Dongfeng-5C missile, carrying 10 dummy warheads, was launched from the Taiyuan Space Launch Centre in Shanxi province, and flew to a desert in western China, the report said.

The missile is a new variant of the DF-5, an intercontinental ballistic missile that first went into service in the early 1980's.

"The [Defence Department] routinely monitors Chinese military developments and accounts for PLA capabilities in our defence plans," Pentagon spokesman Commander Gary Ross was quoted as saying by the report.

For decades, the US has put the estimated number of warheads in China's nuclear arsenal at about 250.

But the report suggested that the latest test with 10 warheads meant the actual number could be larger.

China also began adding warheads to older DF-5 missiles in February last year, according to US intelligence agencies.

US defence officials have previously warned that China's rapid development of long-range ballistic missiles, coupled with a lack of transparency about its nuclear capabilities, could bring uncertainty to stability in the region.

True enough. S400s are not going to stop Tomahawks. But think about the fact that China isn't gonna sit there while you launch.
MAD, people. Both countries will be destroyed.

I am not stupid enough to think china sits on her arse while nukes fly. I know my country will be reduced to ashes. But some here think Beijing is safe...I think it's too funny to see chinas overconfidence.

In strategic nuclear defence and delivery systems China's PLA is miles ahead
of India's nuclear forces. China's nuclear arsenal which started stockpiling
in 1964, contains more than 210 nuclear warheads. The most powerful ones
among China's nuclear arsenal have yields of over 4 megatons. In comparison,
India's strategic nuclear force which started stockpiling after the 1998
Shakti tests, has about 50-70 warheads at present. The most powerful among
India's nuclear warheads has an yield of 0.05 megatons which is minuscule.

We have missiles that can reach anywhere in this world, your nuclear stockpile is backward and smaller than Pakistan's, you can try and you can see what will happen to your land. We have own your defence systems and you don't have any. Don't just talk, try it out.

China tests missile with 10 nuclear warheads: Report
PTI | Updated: Feb 2, 2017, 03.05 PM IST
BEIJING: China has reportedly tested a new version of a missile that can carry up to 10 nuclear warheads, signalling a major shift in its nuclear capability as Beijing gears up for a possible military showdown with the US under Trump Presidency.

The flight test of the DF-5C missile was carried out last month using 10 multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs, the Washington Free Beaconreported.

The test of the inert warheads was monitored closely by US intelligence agencies, said two officials familiar with reports of the missile test.

The Dongfeng-5C missile, carrying 10 dummy warheads, was launched from the Taiyuan Space Launch Centre in Shanxi province, and flew to a desert in western China, the report said.

The missile is a new variant of the DF-5, an intercontinental ballistic missile that first went into service in the early 1980's.

"The [Defence Department] routinely monitors Chinese military developments and accounts for PLA capabilities in our defence plans," Pentagon spokesman Commander Gary Ross was quoted as saying by the report.

For decades, the US has put the estimated number of warheads in China's nuclear arsenal at about 250.

But the report suggested that the latest test with 10 warheads meant the actual number could be larger.

China also began adding warheads to older DF-5 missiles in February last year, according to US intelligence agencies.

US defence officials have previously warned that China's rapid development of long-range ballistic missiles, coupled with a lack of transparency about its nuclear capabilities, could bring uncertainty to stability in the region.

China can test missiles with 50 nukes. Lol how many times can you kill a dead person ?

But chinese people are also going to die in nuke attack. Mighty CCP has no guarantee to save it's people.

You can't scare nuclear nations with megatons...Lol. It never worked out in the past.

China can't pull off an economical sanction too....Seriously i don't know what china can do. Only thing it knows now is to bully tiny nations... which won't work against India.

All the best for One belt one road.

I am not stupid enough to think china sits on her arse while nukes fly. I know my country will be reduced to ashes. But some here think Beijing is safe...I think it's too funny to see chinas overconfidence.
Who brought the nuclear attack threat here in this thread, isn't that you?

China can test missiles with 50 nukes. Lol how many times can you kill a dead person ?

But chinese people are also going to die in nuke attack. Mighty CCP has no guarantee to save it's people.

You can't scare nuclear nations with megatons...Lol. It never worked out in the past.

China can't pull off an economical sanction too....Seriously i don't know what china can do. Only thing it knows now is to bully tiny nations... which won't work against India.

All the best for One belt one road.
We beat you up really hard, didn't we. lol, we don't bully people, we give them money and that's why they all come.

Who brought the nuclear attack threat here in this thread, isn't that you?

We beat you up really hard, didn't we. lol, we don't bully people, we give them money and that's why they all come.

Are you talking abt 62 ?...Because that horse has been beaten to death over and over in PDF.

And yes china does bully small nations. And yes they all forgive that because you offer them money.

Did anyone mention nuclear attack on a country's major cities before you?

No why ? Am not allowed to say that ?

Are you talking abt 62 ?...Because that horse has been beaten to death over and over in PDF.

And yes china does bully small nations. And yes they all forgive that because you offer them money.

No why ? Am not allowed to say that ?
Glad you admit that, remember , Pakistan has bigger nuclear arsenal than yours, be nice to them, otherwise there could be no more India the very next morning.

Why is India make fun of Pakistan when Pakistan can fly their plane and also export them. India, which is seven times bigger, can't build Texas fighter properly.
Nobody is making fun of Pakistan..it was you who was indirectly making fun of Pakistan...read below your quote and my response. By the way its Tejas ..did I call your DIY..as Junk Fighter?...learn to be civil and I will too..and please stop punching above your weight.
This is what you said:
China does ship their low quality junk to India as that is what India is willing to pay.
My response to the above:
Just imagine what Pakistan can pay in that case....especially the JF series that come in the DIY box...opps!

Glad you admit that, remember , Pakistan has bigger nuclear arsenal than yours, be nice to them, otherwise there could be no more India the very next morning.

Lol stop being funny all the time...We know how to take care of pak.

Nice to know somebody other than Pakistanis are cheerleading for them.... They need it.

Lol stop being funny all the time...We know how to take care of pak.

Nice to know somebody other than Pakistanis are cheerleading for them.... They need it.
How if they nuke you? Like you said that you are going to nuke Beijing.

Back
Top Bottom