What's new

India’s limited war option

if India Which has more forex reserves than Entire Pakistan GDP have Limited options wonder what pakistan have
Then what are you indian waiting for? Maybe you knows that today is not like 1971!:agree:

lol list is okay but why they got banned? search it lol and you will come to know that these are not laden based terror groups who are blowing schools , civilians or turning suicide bombers :P .. try hard to get something good. now search for pakistani based terror groups and the killings they have done so far across world. i know you worked hard finding this list but do one more attempt in getting the real list.

lol list is okay but why they got banned? search it lol and you will come to know that these are not laden based terror groups who are blowing schools , civilians or turning suicide bombers :P .. try hard to get something good. now search for pakistani based terror groups and the killings they have done so far across world. i know you worked hard finding this list but do one more attempt in getting the real list.

Good luck bro.... :D
Anyways you forgot Babbar Khalsa which planted a bomb on Air India Flight 182 and the Narita International Airport...This is just one example...

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/terroristoutfits/group_list.htm

hehe, all brainwashed and supported by ISI go check the history again and btw here a list for your reference

So when there is a terrorist organization it has to be supported by ISI? A very vague statement mate...Whatsoever happens in India happens only because of the ISI??? Where is the proof? I can say India is active in Baluchistan because we captured an ex-Indian Navy RAW spy with fake passports and visas going into Baluchistan...Care to defend him?

Here is another group...Maoists...and dont tell me they are supported by ISI as well....

Terrorist Groups are in Pakistan...That is why they are banned in Pakistan and are being beaten by the Pakistani Armed Forces.

any Pakistanis should start storing water in big underground tanks under their houses,you never know when will be the next rainfall.
on a serious note . there won't be war.

In pakistan except karachi most of the city and villages people have their own water sources( like water pumps ,hand pumps and for irrigation tube wells) think about your problem with karnataka on water resources....tera kiya hoga kalia

countries open new fronts when they see weakness in defence of enemy or to release pressure from its forces or as a strategy to teach the enemy that limited war is not possible. limited war will not be a case. pakistan will retaliate on enemy weak points and put them under pressure.

This army also has Largest record of mass Surrender After ww2 But that's different Story altogether

TC
cerberus
it was not mass surrender by army..it was abandoning the army in the field by its drunken politacal bosses much like the khalsa was abandoned by the sikh court----yahya was a political man not an army man---niazi was a political appointee not army appointee...zulfiqar [bhutto] was a murdering thug masquerading as a politician...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom