What's new

India’s limited war option

I think India will do a surgical operation but with surprise. Now is definitely not the time. The question remains the target and deniability. As for the Pakistan Army they can't do anything here. It will be ISI vs Indian agencies. War of intelligence looks like it's going to be a great game of chess after all.

So what India is going to target in the first place? There are only innocent Villagers along LoC in Azad Kashmir . So exactly India want to target in her surgical strike?

I think India will do a surgical operation but with surprise. Now is definitely not the time. The question remains the target and deniability. As for the Pakistan Army they can't do anything here. It will be ISI vs Indian agencies. War of intelligence looks like it's going to be a great game of chess after all.

I don't Understand, if Pakistan Army can't do anything, then why surprise, why not just walk across the front lines for evening walk and attack?

You accused us of attack on Indian parliament in 2002 and then when Mumbai was locked down in 2008.
All you did was ended up with some 2000 casualties without going to war and beat a hasty retreat.
Now again you are making drama out of Uri attack.
You have already stopped playing cricket with us so what result are we ever going to see.
That was proxy war and perception war by that logic are Tntel agencies Hit you even more seriously

One thing which people havent realized specially the media, that if India fail to respond and do her usual randi rona, from now on there will be huge question marks over the usefulness of the touted so called Indian "cold start" doctrine. This is the scenario, according to Indian own perception, they have sold to the world and made their own public believe around the so called "cross border terrorism". This is really the litmus test of Indian state, the jingoistic cr@p they have been selling to their nation all these years.

My personal opinion is that they wont grow balls to come near the border. However, there are real dangers of terrorist activity happening inside Pakistan. For this we must keep Indian presence in Afghanistan under watchful eyes 24*7. Some "preemptive" covert ops against Indian terror infra in Afghanistan would go a long way.

Hindu rss shiv sena dirty history of modi gujrat fanatics fantasies must be finished once for all self made dramas blaming pakistan to pressurise it to leave kashmir cause while spreading goons criminals inside pakistan through afghanistan to destabilise it specially several blasts in tribal areas balochistan why not pakistan support all that people who want independence inside india also separate state during surgical strikes war can escalate so india israel afghanistan all should be on target and break the the testes of modi efforts isolating pakistan internationally so pakistan should eradicate all corrupt leaders stop depending on usa else these whole shitttts never gonna stop in any department of pakistan which is easiest tool of india to harm others,

12th ID is largest (6 Bde)
FCNA is 4 Bde
Sorry man,my bad actually I was saying about X corps.Who's 23 div was sent to swat later was shifted back to Jehelum after 2008 Mumbai attack.
I was expecting new raising for waziristan but haven't that happened yet.

India is a country where the people are more clever than their Government...
Enough of this foolishness....these things go no where...

hehe, this is why we reached to mars and yet you are producing terrorist. some of them went to heaven and some are waiting for their turn

Hindu rss shiv sena dirty history of modi gujrat fanatics fantasies must be finished once for all self made dramas blaming pakistan to pressurise it to leave kashmir cause while spreading goons criminals inside pakistan through afghanistan to destabilise it specially several blasts in tribal areas balochistan why not pakistan support all that people who want independence inside india also separate state during surgical strikes war can escalate so india israel afghanistan all should be on target and break the the testes of modi efforts isolating pakistan internationally so pakistan should eradicate all corrupt leaders stop depending on usa else these whole shitttts never gonna stop in any department of pakistan which is easiest tool of india to harm others,

hehe, kab karoge ??? first ask nawaz if he still needs those sugar mills or else we can lend you some money to buy second hand f 16 to do your wishlist.

hehe, this is why we reached to mars and yet you are producing terrorist. some of them went to heaven and some are waiting for their turn
There are terrorists disguised as normal people in India one can say....Ever heard of RSS?

India produces more terrorist groups than most countries...Most terror organizations banned in India are based in India and are non-Muslim...Why is that?

http://www.mha.nic.in/BO

NO one in Pakistan wants war with India. Pakistan Army must have thousands of captured small arms & grenades etc. produced in foreign countries in store. Even an idiot like me will ensure that when I am sending infiltrators to attack inside India, they don’t carry overt evidence such as grenades with Pakistani markings which would link them to Pakistan.

Let us look at the ground reality. Pak Army is heavily involved in combating TTP & their allies as well as Baluch separatists. Therefore would not like undertake an adventure such as attack on the Uri camp, which serves no other purpose except that of inviting direct or indirect Indian response. Besides, IOK has been experiencing a home grown uprising for last 3 months without any obvious involvement of the jehadis; why malign the indigenous cause?
Logic would dictate that such an attack could have two possible perpetrators:

A) Orchestrated by India to divert attention from the human rights abuses in the IOK and help in portraying the IOK uprising as Pakistan sponsored.

B) Carried out by non-state actors allied to the TTP, who want to relieve the pressure on the extremists by forcing Pak Army to move the troops from the Western border to the East border in response to probable Indian reaction.

I don’t believe that this was orchestrated by the Indians themselves as I refuse to believe that India would like to arrange her own soldiers to be killed. I would therefore conclude that Uri attack was carried out by the groups on which Pakistan has no control and who would like a Pak-India armed confrontation. Because in consequence, Pak Army being forced to abandon ‘Zarbe-Azb’ in order to face might of the Indian Army.

Neither Indian Army high command nor Modi gov’t are stupid and I am sure that Indians realize the above. Nevertheless India intends to diplomatically exploit the senseless attack on the Uri camp to the full by portraying Pakistan as a terrorism sponsoring state. Chances of hostilities actually breaking out are however small.

I have great respect for the Indian intellectuals and I would not be surprised if some Indian members of this forum share my point of view.

There are terrorists disguised as normal people in India one can say....Ever heard of RSS?

India produces more terrorist groups than most countries...Most terror organizations banned in India are based in India and are non-Muslim...Why is that?

http://www.mha.nic.in/BO

what about LeT, LeJ, Hizbul, harkat ul mujahid, jamat ud dawa, these are called terrorist orgainzation lol who kill innocent lives across world. have you ever heard any indian organization got banned because of bombing or killing

what about LeT, LeJ, Hizbul, harkat ul mujahid, jamat ud dawa, these are called terrorist orgainzation lol who kill innocent lives across world. have you ever heard any indian organization got banned because of bombing or killing

Still way less than the ones banned in India...well groups in India are banned right? Answer the question and then come to the next point. Evasion is a cowardly act...

Still way less than the ones banned in India...well groups in India are banned right? Answer the question and then come to the next point. Evasion is a cowardly act...

i have no idea how to post a link here or else i can post enough links to shut your mouth . regarding indian organizations how many of them are banned or involved in killing or bombing of civilians ?

After the A (Font Family) Button there is one which looks like spectacles...Click on that and post links...
What have I done that you have to shut my mouth?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom