What's new

India's lightning raid inside Pakistan in 1971 war

India defeated Pakistan in E.Pakistan where our Army was outnumbered by 1-25 and had 18 fighter jets. Invading West Pakistan was not a cakewalk, your generals had the taste of that cakewalk in 1965. Anyway, its not too late is it,as long as you are willing to lose a billion hindus?

so your bomb knows that this guy is hindu and that is muslim and that is christian ..interesting..by the way --1/3rd of India's population is muslims

India defeated Pakistan in E.Pakistan where our Army was outnumbered by 1-25 and had 18 fighter jets. Invading West Pakistan was not a cakewalk, your generals had the taste of that cakewalk in 1965. Anyway, its not too late is it,as long as you are willing to lose a billion hindus?

They are more likely to be turned into a rubbish dump,attack us and we will obliterate you.
Billion Hindus.We don't have Billion Hindus until and unless you consider Indian Muslims as Hindus.

Dream on,killing billion Indians...the last time you tried that all the hippies from across the border were sent back home in coffins.Get off that Hookah and stop deluding yourself until and unless you want to turn Pakistan into a big graveyard.

PS - Oh! I see a ban coming :nana:

Going through such thread is always amusing to me as every time i read posts from Paksitanis , only thing i find is Billion Hindus (mind you Dirty Yindooos) gets Obliterated , Massacred by Nars or shaeen or sometimes vaporizing too.

Fancy words always come handy while you kill Hindus OR Jews . :P

Hysterical behavior of pakistanis at it best :P

good article, thx for posting. I have read about the raid but my efforts to get the details were in vein till now. There is too little information on operations carried out by Indian SFs..

They are more likely to be turned into a rubbish dump,attack us and we will obliterate you.

Trust me buddy,not just Hindus,there are a lot of Muslims,sikhs and a lot of other religion followers ready to give up their lives and to lead a good life India.

And one thought about the quality..... the mod coundn't resist trolling and thretening others for life.

I wonder whats it like there in Pakistan... for the policing agencies.

Anyway, its not too late is it,as long as you are willing to lose a billion hindus?

What has a religion got to do with this? That kinda silly stuff doesn't suit someone like you mate!

How about the pork eating Holy Koran banning Chinese..... u aren't gonna do anything to them?? :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom