What's new

India's latest Supercomputer unveiled - Ranks #5 in the country and #130 Globally!

@sovcomflot

I didn't miss any point.I'm related with this field and know about these exploits a bit.but these exploits can only can be performed only if one could access the supercomputer at physical level or very low level.what do you expect??some guys will launch a script and whole info of Supercomputer will be mailed to its account??even accessing these supercomputers without proper authority/terminal is extremely difficult.you can only access according to your clearance level and so on.don't gets paranoid.India has nothing to do with Russia and their systems and in India,those who are admins are all well acquainted about this kind of threat.you possibly don't know,but every computer systems has a backdoor created by developer or mistakenly never gets handled.hackers only try to exploit those.its not like some Die Hard scene where you click few buttons and whole country shuts down.same goes for Supercomputers as well.whenever they find a threat,they simply handles it.plus,these admins are counter hackers as well who tries to trace its ip and try to know whether it is spoofed or genuine and shuts its access and so on.if you're not related to this
field,you couldn't possibly get the idea.

sure, try convince customers or investors,with your ideas . I will say you won't be able to convince anyone,considering that backdoors are at pre-encryption level into hardware itself.Which again means passwords or encryptions are not useful or conventional methods might not be useful as all.

Not a wonder,that many european companies are increasingly refraining from using american hardware or software and looking for alternatives. Chances are if you are a spokesperson of an american IT corporate you will be called a snake oil salesman. Happened in front of me already.

And do you know what was the one of the best solution prescribed to European companies as of now?

Use Airgap. If you are in IT you will understand it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom