What's new

India’s Ladakh is in the ‘stone age’. Envying China makes life harder

Whenever people who can't afford 2 square meals a day talking about their "freedom", it sounded more like a crude joke.
As their definition of "FREEDOM",monkeys have much more freedom than them, monkeys can even have the "freedom" of raping. they must envy monkeys so much.

I'm so scared...We must spend one or two missiles to kill so many people.
I just can't understand why Indian's thinking of war still on the amount of the soldier...

As their definition of "FREEDOM",monkeys have much more freedom than them, monkeys can even have the "freedom" of raping. they must envy monkeys so much.

I just can't understand why Indian's thinking of war still on the amount of the soldier...

Yeah, only China has missiles,
On other hand, we are a 10th world nation that will be waiting for your missiles to hit us with our mouths open.

Dude, we sent probes to mars, Beijing and Shanghai are like our next door neighbors compared to that.
Hey, didn't your mars attack end up as failure?

You lot have been fed too much on your "frying tiger, farting dragon" movies and tv shows,
one punch to the face & you PLA ran back to get some serious therapy.

Yeah, only China has missiles,
On other hand, we are a 10th world nation that will be waiting for your missiles to hit us with our mouths open.

Dude, we sent probes to mars, Beijing and Shanghai are like our next door neighbors compared to that.
Hey, didn't your mars attack end up as failure?

You lot have been fed too much on your "frying tiger, farting dragon" movies and tv shows,
one punch to the face & you PLA ran back to get some serious therapy.
You are too angry to understand what I mean...
I am saying that a group of jumping monkeys can't scare anyone...

You are too angry to understand what I mean...
I am saying that a group of jumping monkeys can't scare anyone...

Monkeys are real,
dragons never existed.

Now ask yourself a question..
Who in the world get scared of something that never existed..
Like the dragons, the mighty CCP is mythical - there is no might, Like I said, one punch, the whole battalion had to be changed and ended up in therapy.

Of course, you will never understand this,
too much CCP cool-aid in your system I guess.

Monkeys are real,
dragons never existed.

Now ask yourself a question..
Who in the world get scared of something that never existed..
Like the dragons, the mighty CCP is mythical - there is no might, Like I said, one punch, the whole battalion had to be changed and ended up in therapy.

Of course, you will never understand this,
too much CCP cool-aid in your system I guess.
Yes, keep on masturbationing,CCP will fall down, India will be number one.
hFkC_yl_2TrXGmba--DpAxgIkoCpgxWRAvHCvY610iwOTN4h4rvye0gQBAG80twrUEB7lDKLFPj_NhFl2cnfDVVZ8LDdQMX8_d3z2eThX15eXwYyX6c3IfY1ZtA9fQvWq18

I think it's the other way around,

Anyway, what's "maturbationing"? Special CCP exercise invented by Xitler?
Oh,sorry for my poor English, after all, English is not an official language in my country because unlike India, my country has not been colonized by UK for more than 200 years.

Excessive masturbation is hurting China’s military
Chinese soldiers retreat to war game on mobile phones

Why Chinese one Child generation are little emperors

That's your army. You must be really scared if these are the men who are going to fight wars. They are the only sons of their mothers, and besides your soldiers fight for CCP as they pledge alliance to the party, your generals are politicians. Please it's embarrassing.

Excessive masturbation is hurting China’s military
Chinese soldiers retreat to war game on mobile phones

Why Chinese one Child generation are little emperors

That's your army. You must be really scared if these are the men who are going to fight wars. They are the only sons of their mothers, and besides your soldiers fight for CCP as they pledge alliance to the party, your generals are politicians. Please it's embarrassing.

Yes, Indian mothers have so many sons that they are so happy to lose one or two...
So interesting..
Or maybe most soldiers in Indian army are lower-caste, our upper-caste Indian friend on PDF never see them as a human.
I agree that Indians do have the advantage of low-humanrights.

Oh,sorry for my poor English, after all, English is not an official language in my country because unlike India, my country has not been colonized by UK for more than 200 years.

My apologies..

I thought it was a mandatory new exercise mandated by CCP.

Yes, Indian mothers have so many sons that they are so happy to lose one or two...
So interesting..
Or maybe most soldiers in Indian army are lower-caste, our upper-caste Indian friend on PDF never see them as a human.

We have been losing soldiers for 70 years,
we know how to live those losses,

The reason why CCP hid the recent casualties should give a direction regarding your appetite for battles losses.

So interesting..
More like they are proud of their sons to have worked in the military or even die for their country. Besides, the caste system and all never factored when we fought the previous wars. Why should it matter now? Ask your iron brothers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom