What's new

India’s Isolation In Asia Deepens As China And Pakistan Boost Military Ties

As usually thank you again for you typical Indian rude behavior. Now come to the point. We have not in a mood to compare India with us and it is Indian habit and hobby to do so. We have our own pace and speed and if still we give you tough time then India is still not in right direction and it is time India must think and go for right direction.

Also please give my thanks to Mr. Modi and he is giving us full logical answer to make Pakistan in batter position around the world and also give us free license to hit anywhere and any place in India.

You can say all these 'big things' but entire world will laugh when they hear this bogus title .Pak GDP is equal to Maharashtra's GDP enough said .

If you think about it, the biggest reason Pakistan is having all the economic and diplomatic gains is due to China. China, like all the other countries, is a self-serving nation. Nothing wrong about it. The only issue is that all the favours China is putting to Pakistan are being counted and Chinese will extract its value worth in one form or the other. I am still waiting to see how does this play out.

India was the first country to offer the Americans bases to launch airstrikes on Afghanistan and if necessary Pakistan after 9-11.

At the end US established bases in Pakistan.

Who wants south asia wben we got central Asia :) . keep bdgging for route :) .

Do you forgt that you were on a mission to isolate us :D .
Whose will be here to help you out in any sort of conflict? Bhutan ,nepal?
The only reliable ally you had in region was Russia & thanks to modi Russia isnt your ally anymore :D ..

Russia wasnt our ally.We didnt have any ally because we dont have any ally business.
We are always our own and always will be.

123t9.jpg

123t10.jpg

India has nothing to do with China and Pakistan Nexus until it has USA behind its as*.

You can say all these 'big things' but entire world will laugh when they hear this bogus title .Pak GDP is equal to Maharashtra's GDP enough said .

And India still scared:-). You are given your best state to compare with us where you all make huge investments. Its a shame that after more then 60 years and with all resources in hand you reach this level now and that is laughable. By the way if you are come to comparing then China have 3 province each having GDP half of yours (Guangdong
1 1,197.06, Jiangsu 2 1,145.48 & Shandong 1,008.81 in billions) and that my friend is called a shame because they were same as your size, resources and man power)

Should continue more or that is enough said?

And India still scared:-). You are given your best state to compare with us where you all make huge investments. Its a shame that after more then 60 years and with all resources in hand you reach this level now and that is laughable. By the way if you are come to comparing then China have 3 province each having GDP half of yours (Guangdong
1 1,197.06, Jiangsu 2 1,145.48 & Shandong 1,008.81 in billions) and that my friend is called a shame because they were same as your size, resources and man power)

Should continue more or that is enough said?

Not enough my friend .Still not enough .
What a weak argument .
Then we have another silicon valley in South India .A lots of investment that dwarfs Maharashtra in other parts of India .

Scared ??.Its a disturbance from western side thats all.

According to your profile.You are a Pakistani not a Chinese .So what would be your benefit even if they have good provinces?
What do you have your own in your nation?
Tell some maths

Not enough my friend .Still not enough .
What a weak argument .
Then we have another silicon valley in South India .A lots of investment that dwarfs Maharashtra in other parts of India .

Scared ??.Its a disturbance from western side thats all.

According to your profile.You are a Pakistani not a Chinese .So what would be your benefit even if they have good provinces?
What do you have your own in your nation?
Tell some math

We have rich history and bright future and that is Indian ego hard to digest that. Regarding my statement if you are comapring your self with us mean we have something other wise you compare it with China, which is almost same size as your. But since its hurt Indian ego so we are fine with it. Your argument are very weak because you are not discussing player of your own league. We don't have luxury of Donations from all around the world from past 60 years so you can't compare us with you.

This Indian argument has seized to be funny and now touching boundries of stupidity, :lol:

You should be worried that majority of Indian GDP is concentrated in one region and 70% of rest of India remains poor.

So California has higher GDP than whole of India, or few Chinese cities combined have more GDP than India. But they do have very developed regions all over.

Should we say "enough said"?

You guys are really something, always comparing yourself with smaller neighbors to feel good, :rofl:

Last edited:
We have rich history and bright future and that is Indian ego hard to digest that. Regarding my statement if you are comapring your self with us mean we have something other wise you compare it with China, which is almost same size as your. But since its hurt Indian ego so we are fine with it. Your argument are very weak because you are not discussing player of your own league. We don't have luxury of Donations from all around the world from past 60 years so you can't compare us with you.

Of Course .We knows you are not in our league .So What I am saying is that article is stupid and you said the reason.

So far we didnt have any Kerry Sugar bill.
And do you want to know the aid supplied by us to other developing nations?
What about Pakistan aid to others?
Ours is a two way cooperation not one way.
So instead of isolating us ,you should pick someone you can manage .

This Indian argument has seized to be funny and now touching boundries of stupidity, :lol:

You should be worried that majority of Indian GDP is concentrated in one region and 70% of rest of India remains poor.

So California has higher GDP than whole of India, or few Chinese cities combined have more GDP than India. But they do have very developed regions all over.

Should we say "enough said"?

You guys are really something, always comparing yourself with smaller neighbors to feel good, :rofl:

Still doesnt matter .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom