What's new

India's Indigenous 5th-Gen Combat Plane to Boast Condition Monitoring Sys

dont worry we would built a stealth version of tejas
it would be cutting edge ,bleeding edge & it can shot down moon:cheesy:

HAPPY NOW & now move it

sure sure Russian engines and israeli avionics ? I'm sure you completely fixed the problems with your kaveri engine and it's on mass production. :D

This is the interesting part, if anyone has missed it. Technically, anyone explain how "self-healing" (clearly a sci-fi concept) is possible?

@Safriz, you comparing a car's 'self-diagnosis' done by a mechanic with a computer to an aircraft's constant monitoring of its 'health' during missions? What car do you drive, dang, not even my Merc does that!!

not my fault if you drive a 1970s merc...
All modern cars have an ECU and a hoard of sensors all over the engine compartment and the ECU runs these diagnostics and more when you switch in your car...
Message to OP....sod spending money on the so called research,Borrow my car's ECU for your 5th generation fighter jet..That way you may complete the project before 2120

:patsak:why dont u concentrate on tejas and arjun 1st.....

arjuna was never a bad tank, it was sabotaged by traitors. Now arjuna MK2 is not lesser than any asian tank.

Tejas has no room vacant for improvement. its final product . very soon we will start mass production. we will fix the bug produced under field trials.

we need paralel programs to make cutting edge technology.

At least build a good engine on par with russia then again the engines might be russian and israeli avionics.
bad as the chinese trolls claiming with their superior J-20 against the F-22. stealth Tejas ;).

the post says, it will be one of the best 5th gen fighter, it doesn't says it will ne better than F22 or J20.

not my fault if you drive a 1970s merc...
All modern cars have an ECU and a hoard of sensors all over the engine compartment and the ECU runs these diagnostics and more when you switch in your car...
Message to OP....sod spending money on the so called research,Borrow my car's ECU for your 5th generation fighter jet..That way you may complete the project before 2120

So you mean that health and usage monitoring system on F35 is derived from technology used in cars? You do understand that a car engine is different from a jet fighter engine.

F35 uses Autonomic Logistics (AL):
Because logistics support accounts for two-thirds of an aircraft's life cycle cost, the F-35 will achieve unprecedented levels of reliability and maintainability, combined with a highly responsive support and training system linked with the latest in information technology. The aircraft will be ready to fight anytime and anyplace. Autonomic Logistics (AL) is a seamless, embedded solution that integrates current performance, operational parameters, current configuration, scheduled upgrades and maintenance, component history, predictive diagnostics (prognostics) and health management, and service support for the F-35. Essentially, AL does invaluable and efficient behind-the-scenes monitoring, maintenance and prognostics to support the aircraft and ensure its continued good health.

The autonomic logistics system, as the F-35 system is called, will monitor the health of the aircraft systems in flight; downlink that information to the ground; and trigger personnel, equipment, and parts to be pre-positioned for quick turnaround of the aircraft. Ultimately, this automated approach will result in higher sortie-generation rates. Autonomic logistics is also something of a mind reader. Through a system called prognostics and health management, computers use accumulated data to keep track of when a part is predicted to fail. With this aid, maintainers can fix or replace a part before it fails and keep the aircraft ready to fly. Like the rest of the program, the autonomic logistics system is on a fast track. It has to be available to support the air vehicle during operational test and evaluation.

So you mean that health and usage monitoring system on F35 is derived from technology used in cars? You do understand that a car engine is different from a jet fighter engine.

F35 uses Autonomic Logistics (AL):
Because logistics support accounts for two-thirds of an aircraft's life cycle cost, the F-35 will achieve unprecedented levels of reliability and maintainability, combined with a highly responsive support and training system linked with the latest in information technology. The aircraft will be ready to fight anytime and anyplace. Autonomic Logistics (AL) is a seamless, embedded solution that integrates current performance, operational parameters, current configuration, scheduled upgrades and maintenance, component history, predictive diagnostics (prognostics) and health management, and service support for the F-35. Essentially, AL does invaluable and efficient behind-the-scenes monitoring, maintenance and prognostics to support the aircraft and ensure its continued good health.

The autonomic logistics system, as the F-35 system is called, will monitor the health of the aircraft systems in flight; downlink that information to the ground; and trigger personnel, equipment, and parts to be pre-positioned for quick turnaround of the aircraft. Ultimately, this automated approach will result in higher sortie-generation rates. Autonomic logistics is also something of a mind reader. Through a system called prognostics and health management, computers use accumulated data to keep track of when a part is predicted to fail. With this aid, maintainers can fix or replace a part before it fails and keep the aircraft ready to fly. Like the rest of the program, the autonomic logistics system is on a fast track. It has to be available to support the air vehicle during operational test and evaluation.

Can't expect anything better when they have ZILCH indigenous car-engine/Railway Locomotive industrial base.. :woot:

Haven't even mastered LCA and talking about 5 gen and with the current engine problems will the 5th gen fighter have 95 % imported tech ? alert Indian big mouth again :lol:
A Chinese clown with 77 posts has already started having orgasms with his anti India twaddle! :woot: These Chinese learn fast I should say! After all, these mass factory produced brainwashed robots have the same virus ridden software! No wonder they keep belching out tripe!

When will they grow up? I don't think the Hans and their descendents ever will! :cheesy:

World and Indian themselves knows about their potential in aviation industry we don't have to remind them again and again, i think if LCA Tojoes got cancellation in near future then AMCA is best excuse to eat funds.

World and Indian themselves knows about their potential in aviation industry we don't have to remind them again and again, i think if LCA Tojoes got cancellation in near future then AMCA is best excuse to eat funds.
over 10 built...serial production starting from 2012....we didn't get a plane under the umbrella of "50:50" partnership, where the whole world knows who built the plane and who did the paint job...

Dont worry LCA is ready to shoot down :guns:your half cooked JF17....

I agree that India has a long way to go... But DRDO is NOT the kind of institution that u may really laugh at ..

They deliver late But they DO deliver at reasonable Budgets Dont compare it with nations with $100 to $700 billion budgets.

Its very Important to note that As seen in the case of Arjun -II Tank ( from Arjun I ) , Agni III, IV , V ( from Agni I ,II ) and LCH ( from ALH ), once the basic tech is validated the next version comes up fast.

Yes, they can deliver it just have faith. Remember F22 took 25 years from design to Induction....

New Cutaway View Of India's AMCA Fighter

AMCA.JPG

Here's a new image of India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) with a view of its weapons bay with beyond visual range weapons, and the bay door mechanism.

Livefist: New Cutaway View Of India's AMCA Fighter

Back
Top Bottom