What's new

INDIA’S IMPREGNABLE BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE INTERCEPTOR SHIELD IS A STRONG MESSAGE TO PAKISTAN

at least try to post something sensible.. neither your missiles are invincible nor you have that much fire power..
oh really. Prove my point wrong. and i thing more your shield is just a joke. It can protect you only from missiles fired from 1000s of miles away not from few kilometers away.

Sir, the point is simple. Pakistan is not longer priority in terms of defense build up. If you look at the toys that we are fielding as of now, you probably will get the picture. Now that is not = Pakistan is not even a concern...The matter of fact and will remain for a considerable time is -> there is far more probability of having a full blown conflict/limited conflict on our western border than eastern....
Now coming to BMD then any missile of defense against it will start from lower range and then move into extended range, no?? b/w no denying that planners in India are far more worried about Pakistani missiles toasting our sorry a$$ than Chinese ones...
all these toys are deployed against us clearly shows that the apple is rotten from inside.

Aditya%2BBeam%2BDelivery%2BSystem.jpg

Clearly you haven't seen the land boundary between China and India.

So in your illusion, when Pakistan army is mobilizing with their manga attacks, India stays still until everything is done. Frozen. Like in a RTS game?.

The same Pakistan which is under 100% satellite coverage. Where the entire army is concentrated on the Punjab belt? Where the country was under Indian Gen 1 and Gen 2 missiles?. The same country with the naval fleet similar to the Indian Coast guard?

Go on.. Please continue.
we have our own solutions for your rapid mobilization.we know your concept of cold start doctrine.most of our cruise missiles are terrain hugging which is very difficult to spot on the first place.we also created cruise missiles so that we can strike without entering in your air space.you can monitor our troop movements through satellite, we are also using satellite to monitor your troop deployment. As far as navy is concerned,your naval chief recently showed concern over growing activities of hostile submarines in Indian ocean.you called it your backyard. Your backyard is under Chinese control so you can't just lurk around near Karachi.days of reign in Indian ocean is over. Illusion is what you think about Indian ocean as your backyard but reality is far bitter.

Last edited:
all these toys are deployed against us clearly shows that the apple is rotten from inside.
Are you sure about that?? well let me ask you...what specific New "TOY" you think is deployed only against Pakistan....Here we are debating day in and night about our Look East Policy and you are claiming a rotten apple!!

Are you sure about that?? well let me ask you...what specific New "TOY" you think is deployed only against Pakistan....Here we are debating day in and night about our Look East Policy and you are claiming a rotten apple!!
India To Deploy Israeli SPYDER Air Defence Missile System Near Pakistan Border
Our Bureau
10:50 AM, February 28, 2017
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/18...sile_System_Near_Pakistan_Border#.WLsXz_l97IU

http://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/en...er+air+defence+missile+system-newsid-64445464

Pakistan was and is our primary enemy,China will come second who will fight India via Pakistan. If somebody else says otherwise means he just doesn't know the ground reality.

Pakistan was and is our primary enemy,China will come second who will fight India via Pakistan. If somebody else says otherwise means he just doesn't know the ground reality.
Negative .Pakistan at this point is not in a position to prosecute any war on India .Nor can they in the near future .however , they can defend themselves successfully in case India decides to wage war against them for the present .

Which brings us to India .Believe it or not - our armed forces strategic doctrine is to fight a defensive war against Pakistan ( please don't ask me why .I'm unable to fathom that piece of information for the life of me ) .Hence all our procurements towards that end are more defensive in nature .

Though , things seem to be changing in the past 2 years .As of now , with our current strength , we cannot prosecute a war on Pakistan too. If we continue the current trend of massive procurement of both defensive & offensive arms , we would be in a position to do so in 8-10 years from now.

The S400 , AAD , PAD , etc are meant more for protection against PRC whose range of arms & potency will in the next decade be close to that of the US .If we do manage to enjoy some amount of near parity in nos & potency in arms by then ( & that's a very optimistic picture I'm painting for you . we can't hope to match the Chinese arm for arm for the next few decades except rely on deterrence more conventional than Nuclear as we are a good 10-15 years behind them in either capabilities . ) & Pakistan sees the gulf as unbridgeable as far as conventional & N weapons are concerned , it'd be a by product as it were of our attempts to try & match up with China .Incidentally , the Chinese are benchmarking themselves with the US & that explains why they enjoy superiority in almost all the spheres vis a vis India for the present & the future .

Further , our armed forces strategic doctrine also extends to fighting a defensive war with respect to China . On a brighter note , the Chinese too lack the capacity to prosecute a total war on India for the present but that will change by the middle of the next decade .

Last edited:
Brilliant, please also put test data to enlighten us . Only putting THAAD in South Korea make china cry . If it is tilling balance of power why china react . Please ?

It's not rocket science to see that such systems are far from perfect in their function. They don't need to be "perfect" to do their job (i.e. intercept stray or rogue missiles, not coordinated nuclear first strikes).

https://www.mda.mil/global/documents/pdf/testrecord.pdf

China's concern with the THAAD system lies with its AN/TPY-2 radar, which can effectively track all of China's aerial platforms & missile tests on its eastern seaboard, not the THAAD interceptor as a standalone component.

we have our own solutions for your rapid mobilization.we know your concept of cold start doctrine.most of our cruise missiles are terrain hugging which is very difficult to spot on the first place.we also created cruise missiles so that we can strike without entering in your air space.you can monitor our troop movements through satellite, we are also using satellite to monitor your troop deployment. As far as navy is concerned,your naval chief recently showed concern over growing activities of hostile submarines in Indian ocean.you called it your backyard. Your backyard is under Chinese control so you can't just lurk around near Karachi.days of reign in Indian ocean is over. Illusion is what you think about Indian ocean as your backyard but reality is far bitter.

Indian Ocean. And we are India.

It's not rocket science to see that such systems are far from perfect in their function. They don't need to be "perfect" to do their job (i.e. intercept stray or rogue missiles, not coordinated nuclear first strikes).

https://www.mda.mil/global/documents/pdf/testrecord.pdf

China's concern with the THAAD system lies with its AN/TPY-2 radar, which can effectively track all of China's aerial platforms & missile tests on its eastern seaboard, not the THAAD interceptor as a standalone component.
All these are developmental data and failures are common in development . After maturation of system performance deffer . If a radar can track all aerial platforms and missile test , why it will not be able to neutralise the threat for which it was intended ( however there will not be 100% success as system has 98% hkp, but 100% success also not required ) . You know the economic capacity , internal guidance of missile of our opponent , if we are able to succeed in 95% cases , it is 100% success as 50% of our opponent missile not able to find target by kilometre due to problem of guidance at present . So present form of BMD is suffice , however we are not going to stop here as we doing our effort , plus due to international realisation of nuclear blackmailing , nuclear proliferation threat , international power are ready to help up . Last not least we have best friend Russia .

Pakistan has long ceased to be a dangerous enemy as they are no match for India in conventional warfare nor they have any political, economic and diplomatic clout to harm India. They can only pose some trouble in a proxy war by aiding and abetting separatists, radicals and criminal elements in India. They may also be used by China to fight their war with India. That's why while Indian strategists focus on China the deployment of weapons happen mostly on India's western border.

It's always good when your enemy underestimates you.

But your response satisfied me . We put on western border what is needed . It has enough for every action needed in future . Now it is your turn , catch if you can . In future we put s400 , iron dome equivalent etc , not because it is needed but because if we put all these only on eastern border , china feel it . So we first put all these on western border than on eastern border .

but again believe me it's not a reply of my question lol

India To Deploy Israeli SPYDER Air Defence Missile System Near Pakistan Border
Our Bureau
10:50 AM, February 28, 2017
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/18...sile_System_Near_Pakistan_Border#.WLsXz_l97IU

http://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/en...er+air+defence+missile+system-newsid-64445464

What?? Next thing you will say is, your BMD is Pakistan specific -no? Are you saying that SPYDER will refuse to bring down Chinese planes? However out of 100 what is the probability that hostility will break(if at all) from our western border and not eastern? In fact why stop at Spyder .. why not bring in T-90's as well...as if we are supposed to deploy T-90's on himalayas :disagree:...

Please learn to differentiate b/w Active threats vs Strategic concerns...Pakistan was a strategic concern doesn't mean Pakistan is not an active threat...Make no mistake most of our best weapons will always be deployed against you....thanks to our hostility and geography....However please understand that it still don't make us Pakistani centric..On contrary our planners are/were, from quiet sometime, busy, in sketching out strategy to handle beast on our East...

I mean here we have adopted a Look East Policy...raising a freaking new mountain corp, teething them to the core...working on improving our eastern infrastructure(something that was purposefully ignored).... acquiring offensive weapons like Rafael,Akula, Arihant, Vikramditya, Agni 5,6, K-series etc....and yet some of Pakistani friends find us Pakistani centric :disagree: .. A mere look at Navy 2030 plan will give you some idea perhaps...Do you think we want to be a 200 + ship feet, boasting 5 AC supported by CBG to tackle PN?

Don't you think it is a little ironic that on one side we are working on a Navy with 5 AC carriers and yet we have to explain why our planners are no longer Pakistani centric??

Anyways crux of my post is - I will never plan for a 5 AC Navy keeping PN in my mind...however that doesn't mean my AC will not be roaming and securing Arabian Sea.....Pakistani missiles are a big headache for India and not a single stone will be left un-turned to counter it...This don't mean we do not fear Chinese missiles nor it means we are Pakistani centric... The fiorst step would be take care of lower spectrum(phase 1 of BMD) and second would be to enhance the range(phase 2 of BMD)...apart from that you will find us shopping whatever money can buy us ....

Back
Top Bottom