What's new

INDIA’S IMPREGNABLE BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE INTERCEPTOR SHIELD IS A STRONG MESSAGE TO PAKISTAN

What?? Next thing you will say is, your BMD is Pakistan specific -no? Are you saying that SPYDER will refuse to bring down Chinese planes? However out of 100 what is the probability that hostility will break(if at all) from our western border and not eastern? In fact why stop at Spyder .. why not bring in T-90's as well...as if we are supposed to deploy T-90's on himalayas :disagree:...

Please learn to differentiate b/w Active threats vs Strategic concerns...Pakistan was a strategic concern doesn't mean Pakistan is not an active threat...Make no mistake most of our best weapons will always be deployed against you....thanks to our hostility and geography....However please understand that it still don't make us Pakistani centric..On contrary our planners are/were, from quiet sometime, busy, in sketching out strategy to handle beast on our East...

I mean here we have adopted a Look East Policy...raising a freaking new mountain corp, teething them to the core...working on improving our eastern infrastructure(something that was purposefully ignored).... acquiring offensive weapons like Rafael,Akula, Arihant, Vikramditya, Agni 5,6, K-series etc....and yet some of Pakistani friends find us Pakistani centric :disagree: .. A mere look at Navy 2030 plan will give you some idea perhaps...Do you think we want to be a 200 + ship feet, boasting 5 AC supported by CBG to tackle PN?

Don't you think it is a little ironic that on one side we are working on a Navy with 5 AC carriers and yet we have to explain why our planners are no longer Pakistani centric??

Anyways crux of my post is - I will never plan for a 5 AC Navy keeping PN in my mind...however that doesn't mean my AC will not be roaming and securing Arabian Sea.....Pakistani missiles are a big headache for India and not a single stone will be left un-turned to counter it...This don't mean we do not fear Chinese missiles nor it means we are Pakistani centric... The fiorst step would be take care of lower spectrum(phase 1 of BMD) and second would be to enhance the range(phase 2 of BMD)...apart from that you will find us shopping whatever money can buy us ....
Are you sure 5 AC will be commissioned in 2030?

Are you sure 5 AC will be commissioned in 2030?
No...however i must say it may look like i am saying we will have 5 AC's by 2030. Look at Navy plan of 2030 and 5 AC were supposed to be two separate sentences and it is quiet obvious i messed it up. Thanks for correcting.

Having said that current plan is 3 by 2025 so 5 by 2030 is not such a wet dream...but then we have a history or missing time lines so can't say...regardless point was clear...India is no longer Pakistani centric...

No...however i must say it may look like i am saying we will have 5 AC's by 2030. Look at Navy plan of 2030 and 5 AC were supposed to be two separate sentences and it is quiet obvious i messed it up. Thanks for correcting.

Having said that current plan is 3 by 2025 so 5 by 2030 is not such a wet dream...but then we have a history or missing time lines so can't say...regardless point was clear...India is no longer Pakistani centric...
The third one on the plan is a nuclear power emals ac which the construction should be started on 2025, am i right?

The third one on the plan is a nuclear power emals ac which the construction should be started on 2025, am i right?
Ohh boy...comedy of errors on my part...INS Vikramaditya, INS Vikrant, INS Vishal - these were the three AC I was talking about...However i mixed the initial planned dates of INS Vishal...You are absolutely right...as per revised timelines Vishal is now slated to be commissioned in 2030...Thanks for correcting me multiple times...

Back
Top Bottom