What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

Waiting for a good release on p2p :bounce:.

Shankar has given a very nice movie.. highly unimaginable atleast for indian standard... He was able to showcase the talent of indian film industry to the world... He has kept our indian stake high....

we should commend the directors courage to think out of regular Indian bioscope. even though u get bit of Hollywood flavor here and there he was successful in delivering it with all the elements that are closer to avg Indian nativity. nothing new in the plot that we haven't seen but the graphics are spectacular by any standards so far in Indian cinema. message at the end of the film shoots straight through one's heart. kids would love it and definitely promotes scientific inquiry among them..as 'Chitti' says Robotics has futrue- its ENTHIRAN or ROBO for u guys.

Robot ? lol I think it will be a big flop

All copied from matrix, irobot , they basically went to the same company and siad look give us all the code work you did and special effect from the old archives and we will pay you 40% of cost you spent making it

And deal was made -

Just a copy nothing special about it

Robot ? lol I think it will be a big flop

All copied from matrix, irobot , they basically went to the same company and siad look give us all the code work you did and special effect from the old archives and we will pay you 40% of cost you spent making it

And deal was made -

Just a copy nothing special about it

If anything which Has Robot in it is a copy of terminator or I robot, If Anything which Has A ship is a copy of titanic, If anything which has an Fighter Aircraft a Copy of Pearl Harbor, If Anything which has a Bus a Copy of Speed, If anything which Showcases Love a Copy of Romeo and Juliet , Then Iam sorry Mate, The world Film Industry Would turn out to be another Junk aka Lolywood .... First see the Move and then decide....

First see the movie Before. . . . :angry:
err, on radio I heard the director go like "I had never seen iRobot before, its a coincidence that the storylines are the same".

The Indian RJs made a lot of fun of his statement.

err, on radio I heard the director go like "I had never seen iRobot before, its a coincidence that the storylines are the same".

The Indian RJs made a lot of fun of his statement.
asim, u seems to have lot of time to even listen to indian radio station about bollywood movies....lol

Back
Top Bottom