What's new

India's Harnaaz Sandhu crowned Miss Universe 2021

Did I say they are ugly? I pointed out facts. That punjabis and pathans run bollywood. And that they are visible the better looking people in india even according to indians and yes Ive seen "indians".. as a nation india is not good looking.
I’ve seen Pakistanis, a nation you’re average.

She aint ugly but her face looks like average punjabi girl from central punjab.
And she is punjabi.
Also it seems that only punjabi and kashmiris(occupied) are the good lookin ppl you have in india.

You are right, there are more beautiful girls we see in every day life in Pak.
I’ve seen Pakistanis, a nation you’re average.

LoL if we're average, then Indians are well well before average

This competition is a well known con from the cosmetic industry. It is a shame if it still has a following in India. :undecided:
it has suddenly gets a following only when you win
If in 2022 a Pakistani, Bangali, or Zimbabwean wins the competition
All of em will wake up and proclaim the "glory"

it has suddenly gets a following only when you win
If in 2022 a Pakistani, Bangali, or Zimbabwean wins the competition
All of em will wake up and proclaim the "glory"
I wish that we could laugh and like a post at the same time :p:

Oh look the annual pu$$y parade with a corporate cosmetic angle to it.
I wouldn't be proud at this, women are trying to get away from such stuff;

Camel toes all visible as well.
Dude this was cringe
"breaking decades of Patriarchy to become Gynecologist"
man stfu - This is practically every middle class fathers dream for her daughter to become a Gynecologist or his son to be a doctor, engineer etc etc

Infect isn't this encouraged by the families because it helps in Rishta (if you really wanna be specific families wanting their daughters to become doctors in order to get married is itself patriarchal in nature...)

Advocate for women rights = Girl Tweeting isn't "advocating"

Indian women are real special! they make us really proud considering how as both a nation and men, we have let them down consistently.
From world renowned Mathematicians, Statisticians, Doctors, Scientists, Pilots, Fashionistas, Sportswomen, Actors they portray why they are a different breed compared to the rest of the region -- not a dig at women from our neighborhood but the men who take liberty to belittle every achievement of every woman. Shame on some of the comments here!

Well done Harnaaz! You made us all proud today!

Get @camelguy in here. I want his Arab expertise on this subject matter.
Mods keep banning the dude :mad::mad::mad:
Where is he when we want him...
Indian women are real special! they make us really proud considering how as both a nation and men, we have let them down consistently.
From world renowned Mathematicians, Statisticians, Doctors, Scientists, Pilots, Fashionistas, Sportswomen, Actors they portray why they are a different breed compared to the rest of the region -- not a dig at women from our neighborhood but the men who take liberty to belittle every achievement of every woman. Shame on some of the comments here!

Well done Harnaaz! You made us all proud today!
18eb7dd3dc8fd803a899979467bfe493.gif

Id leave it at that for now

Back
Top Bottom