What's new

India's 'handgun for women' sparks fury

$1,976 for a revolver..?

The women who can be targeted wouldn't be able to afford to buy it...

As a matter of fact non lethal methods like safety pins and chilli power were/are carried by women who are scared of being sexually attacked.

GoI would do much better to make pepper spray made cheaply available to women in India. That is far more effective and a much better deterrent.

However as they say, common sense is not all that common.

:D yeh when i saw the price hehehe i thought one lakh and 22 thousands for that??

mehhhh i can get three ak 47 at that price here[

A bought 2 S&Ws from Quetta in 2009 for 110k each.. Brta cost abt 250k..

Even AKs price have rise. Sky high.. With a Chinese ones ranging from 80k n above..

these are cheap even branded ones snatched from NATO troops across the border :D

Lol more like ANA selling their stuff or looted NATO container maal.. :D

A bought 2 S&Ws from Quetta in 2009 for 110k .. Brta cost abt 250k..

Even AKs price have rise. Sky high.. With a Chinese ones ranging from 80k n above..

Lol more like ANA selling their stuff or looted NATO container maal.. :D

:D am talking about KPK.

you wasted alot of bucks .

No kidding? I always though guns were fairly cheap in Pakistan due to locally manufactured copies. It's what is said in the news about it, here in the USA.

Copies,clone sure you can buy a beretta clone for as cheap as RS 20-25k.. Local Ak,mp5,ak74,AR etc etc clones are also cheap.. But branded weapons well they are god dAmn expensive ..

Copies,clone sure you can buy a beretta clone for as cheap as RS 20-25k.. Local Ak,mp5,ak74,AR etc etc clones are also cheap.. But branded weapons well they are god dAmn expensive ..

yup copies are there but you must be experienced enough to differentiate.

You can buy original one at reasonable price.

BTW my close blood relative was once offered a full heli for purchase :lol: looted one indeed . but he was ohhhhhhhhhhhh mg am not that rich

The whole idea of arming civilians is stupid and is a sign of a failing society.

Better morals + law enforcement is the way to go.

Human rights terrorist and criminal supporters have hijacked the legal system in our country.

Thus it is very difficult to stop this perverted, so-called liberal mentality and deliver justice.

Many men in Delhi have campaigned for death penalty for proven rapists by law, but the human rights groups support and sustain criminals, rapists and terrorists.

That's right. Criminals are usually the first ones to get their hands on guns anyway, if you make guns widespread then the criminals will be the ones who will use them first as well. Like Latin America where armed gangs roam the streets.

It's a tough decision to be sure.

Criminals always get guns illegally if they want, not a big thing for them.

Human rights terrorist and criminal supporters have hijacked the legal system in our country.

Thus it is very difficult to stop this perverted, so-called liberal mentality and deliver justice.

Many men in Delhi have campaigned for death penalty for proven rapists by law, but the human rights groups support and sustain criminals, rapists and terrorists.

Death penalty has little deterrent when the society itself has problems. Just look at the massive crime rate in the US where the death penalty is in force in many states.

Indians needs to think why these men think it is ok to rape woman. Once you know why these men think rape is such a trivial thing to do, then can India tackle the societal issues that have caused this behaviour. It maybe would take a generation but when coupled with more effective law enforcement, like greater police presence at certain places and times, this crime can be greatly reduced.

I cannot support death penalty for a crime in which there is no loss of life, but indeed if death penalty is to be imposed it should be first for murder attempts in which the victims if are left both physically and physiologically scared.

Back
Top Bottom