What's new

India's HAL-Dhruv Helicopter's Design a HUGE Rip-off?

wao!sorry 4 the newbe mistake grandpa!no matter whether old or new,this thread harases our hardwork to make succesful helicopter

Well it is a common sight here. Patience dude. We know what we are. So we don't have to worry. :agree:

Re: India's HAL-Dhruv Helicopter's Design a HUGE Rip-off?
This looks like joke. :) There are many choppers with the similar design. Now this fellow will say, LCA is Mirage's copy. :)

ya guys!i can't digest this!whenever india turns up a world class product,its turns to be a copy!in on of the missile threads a long time ago when,a guy named ak-47 accused of pak misile prgm being korean copy.that time the taimikhan reacted so furiously,threatening to ban a
K-47 if he dont submit evidence.the thread was closed immediately.why no one does that here?what ak-47 said was on cia's website.why dont some one come with a good source to back their point other than their own research evidence?as far
As we know mbb hasn't accused hal of design theft!
We are succesfuly exporting it! All i have to say is that pls dont harrass a nations efforts
To be a world power.for those who complain abt diging up an old thread,old or
New, it harasses india,and indians will be there always to protect her dignity in every way !jai hind!

how can we judge two helicopters by external appearance only?

Who cares what others think? It s made by India for India....quite an achievement for a banana republic wink wink haha

at what basis was he making such claims?

I don't know.....I don't care ...This plane is fit for INDIA's requirements that is all that matters...so let them say whatever....you know they are jealous....they can't even make a tank without China's help!

If india can export Dhruv to other countries without anyone's consent or permission,then it's entirely made by india and we have the right to export it....
So this claim of copy is baseless and full of jealousy

Its flying, its doing what they need it to do, move along and start complaining about other things that do matter.

New Dhruv Mk III

2co3c0n.jpg

@Pandora-What changes have been incorporated in this compared to the earlier ones(Except the 'n' number of MFD's)?

Back
Top Bottom