What's new

Eye opener on HAL and their Misdeeds

Oh man.. The sheer incompetence makes the guys at taxlia look like Angel's from heaven.
Imagine someone telling and officer to drill holes to fit your helicopter..
if we have civilians to work on our defense product fully we have worse then this situation :D

Government needs to corporatize the likes of HAL , OFB .
Their unions will oppose but some strong steps are needed .

i read it its worth reading sir

Coming back to the ALH, the moot question is – how much of the ALH is actually Indian? The engines are ‘manufactured’ at the HAL Engine Division, a euphemism for assembled. The Avionics are Israeli. Crew seats are imported, as are passenger seats for VIP. The material used to make the airframe and blade comes from various sources abroad. There is enough literature about the weapons that are going to be imported. Floation gear is imported. The Rotor brake was made in India with quality control by HAL. These brakes used to suddenly get jammed while flying, and so HAL said to us, fly without the brakes. :lol: Sadly with this aircraft, the Sum is less than the Total of the parts.
And then these jokers come here and mock us that they have indigenous things.

IAF and IA also need to open their mouth. I remember how 2 precious IAF pilots were killed by the HAL when they went for acceptance trial for upgraded Mirage2000 couple of month back. Don't know what was the outcome of that inquiry.

I also started feeling that Arjun and Tejas are also shitty ones that's y IA and IAF were unwilling to take them.

These incompetent Gutkha eating and Farting obese PSU workforce need to be removed. Better go with private players like Tata & Mahindra.

We should give HAL the medal of Bawalah for their continued support.

KV

Even we are not sure if their missiles work

I'm so sorry for our Indian friends. Wonder what happens when these failures show up on the LCA...
There should be no wonder. Make in India and Aatam Nirbhay Bharat is just Jhumla.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom