What's new

India's gravity powered mission to Mars

Fuel doesn't carry anything through space. It only provides the initial push. I can see that you are the jargon-loving type like most PDFers so plz spare me. From where I see things you people look like you don't know what you are talking about.

You even know what you talking about? :rofl:

This is common sense which we all learn in Class 8,

Ever you heard term orbital decay?

You even know what you talking about? :rofl:

This is common sense which we all learn in Class 8,
you need fuel for manuvering into an orbit and other course correction. Mars orbitor still has more fuel than they initially thought, because things can go wrong and you need to account for that.

To go out of the earth orbit...you need to escape the earths gravity...At that time, India didn't had that capability to overcome the earth's gravity hence used gravity itself to go out of the earth orbit.
mere bhaio, apnay damag pay bohat zor na dalo. Classical mechanics mere speciality hay. App logon nay muskal say school may doo chezan shekee hain may nay magar Newton ki Principia parhe hay. asal may adhee parhee hay pher chor dee. abhee latin sekeeh raha hon pher original version parhoo ga. @acetophenol ko samajh aa gye ho ge mere magar ap logon ko nahi aai.

mere bhaio, apnay damag pay bohat zor na dalo. Classical mechanics mere speciality hay. App logon nay muskal say school may doo chezan shekee hain may nay magar Newton ki Principia parhe hay. asal may adhee parhee hay pher chor dee. abhee latin sekeeh raha hon pher original version parhoo ga. @acetophenol ko samajh aa gye ho ge mere magar ap logon ko nahi aai.
water car engineer? :lol:

Morons always remain morons. :rofl:

BTW, please explain me the working of recce sats or say spy sats? How it work?

Gravity powered as opposed to...........?
Space mission are always gravity powered. There is no fuel that will power space crafts through the expanses of space. Inertia keeps them going. Gravitational effects of celestial bodies are used to speed them up.

Please check the Apollo mission, what path it choose to travel TLI.

Having a better rocket is nobler.
This answer should suffice for now.
Look dear friend,if you feel that you know better than me or anyone else,or you cannot agree with our posts,feel free to correct us,give some of what you know,and do it in a nice way,without being arrogant. Afterall we all are brothers,here to learn and let learn happily.

First of all do better ur act on earth than go to mars becoz u make more probleum in space also more dirtyness

Look dear friend,if you feel that you know better than me or anyone else,or you cannot agree with our posts,feel free to correct us,give some of what you know,and do it in a nice way,without being arrogant. Afterall we all are brothers,here to learn and let learn happily.
Your eloquence humbles me into explaining and indeed defending what I said in minute detail. But that explanation will be around 20 pages to cater all of PDFs audience. Next two weeks of Ramazan are off and then a further month will be required to put it together. So I will present that document on 1st Sep at yours and everyone's service.

Your eloquence humbles me into explaining and indeed defending what I said in minute detail. But that explanation will be around 20 pages to cater all of PDFs audience. Next two weeks of Ramazan are off and then a further month will be required to put it together. So I will present that document on 1st Sep at yours and everyone's service.
I'll leave that to your convenience,but until you do so,you don't deserve to arrogantly negate other posts in this thread. If you genuinely explain whats wrong with me and other posters,you will win our respect,else you are just a new generation troll.

I'll leave that to your convenience,but until you do so,you don't deserve to arrogantly negate other posts in this thread. If you genuinely explain whats wrong with me and other posters,you will win our respect,else you are just a new generation troll.
I feel so old now.

To go out of the earth orbit...you need to escape the earths gravity...At that time, India didn't had that capability to overcome the earth's gravity hence used gravity itself to go out of the earth orbit.

what non-sense are you talking about ?

whose gravity did it use to escape from earth's gravity ? They used earth's gravity to escape earth's gravity ? lol

It's just simple slingshot maneuvers using which all space exploration is done....

Found this nice video and decided to share...In some areas Indians are ahead of Nasa and Russia in Mars exploration.

Ever heard of New Horizons? Using gravity for speed is old concept now

what non-sense are you talking about ?

whose gravity did it use to escape from earth's gravity ? They used earth's gravity to escape earth's gravity ? lol

It's just simple slingshot maneuvers using which all space exploration is done....

Understand how slingshot maneuvers are done in space and then come back to lecture me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom