What's new

India's flawed disaster management story

We can do better, for a nation as large as India, whatever effort you put in, it'll always seems to be inadequate.

Yes, they do now. Much better. For IDPs and victims of natural disasters

Happy to hear from you that they are doing a good job, at the end of the day their jobs are to save lives. All I can prey for is let them never have jobs.

Happy to hear from you that they are doing a good job, at the end of the day their jobs are to save lives. All I can prey for is let them never have jobs.

We all do. But can't control Mother Nature it is Allahs will

Man made disasters is other story

I love how the Indian disaster agency saved human lives and there are those who still fight over this.

maybe expecting maturity on the Internet is a bit of a tall order

At least the article he has posted hve some substance

This is utter BS. The way Odisha and AP govt work, is appreciable. Good Job.. Such a massive Cyclone and very few death Toll we must appreciate the hard work of Govt official.

Now rehabilitation is next challenge, I am sure the respective Govts will continue doing good work.

India copied General Pervez Muharraf on many accounts, and creating disaster management, was one of those copied account.

Your History start from 530 AD and Disaster management history start from Mr Musharraf.. Wasn't there any other country implemented such force/group before Miyan Musharraf???

I never understand why Pakistani are so obsessed with Miyan Musharraf , who dragged Pakistan in WoT.. Gen Zia and Miyan Mush are two worst general they have ever had..

According to Mr Nissar: Pakistani love there killer.
According to Mr Bhutto: Pakistani (esp Karachites) are suffering thru Stolkhom syndrom..

Back
Top Bottom