What's new

India's first paper-strip test for Covid-19, CSIR lab makes a breakthrough

I'm not about to spend my calories researching and proving or disproving an Indian claim.
Are you unwilling / unable?
Well it was you who put it forward to "debunk" (your terminology) the findings of the Indian scientists. Now you can't be bothered? :laugh:

I can definitely say it about one Nation you already mentioned.
Why, are you hesitant to actually name that nation that has monkeys running their labs?

Well it was you who put it forward to "debunk" (your terminology) the findings of the Indian scientists. Now you can't be bothered? :laugh:

Not sure what you're on about? Why should I care if an Indian test strip works or fails?
I have zero interest in the topic. You seem to care but need someone else to do the heavy lifting? Is that it?

Not sure what you're on about? Why should I care if an Indian test strip works or fails?
I have zero interest in the topic. You seem to care but need someone else to do the heavy lifting? Is that it?
Bah! You're obviously not interested in the topic here so no worries.

@Surya 1 @Anik101
I'm standing firm in my argument: that the Indians are notorious for making bold claims but eventually produce little substance. Simple as. :-)

Corona infected monkeys. They couldn't keep up their corona confined to their lab and as a result, millions of their citizens died. Those monkeys are copy posting masters and whole world know about them.
Sounds like an epic story right out of Mahabharata. :haha:

Bah! You're obviously not interested in the topic here so no worries.

@Surya 1 @Anik101
I'm standing firm in my argument: that the Indians are notorious for making bold claims but eventually produce little substance. Simple as. :-)

Sounds like an epic story right out of Mahabharata. :haha:

And that happened in reality in one country.

Just like hydrooxychloroquine was for you but Trump called Modi and told him who the real superpower is.

Moron or act likes a moron.
See that entire interview .
If we decides to donot give the medicine ,then we can do it .Nothing going to happen.
Just like we did for the S 400.
But common Americans they shouldnt suffer because of this .
If the death toll in US increases because of our action then it would be a permanent stain in our relations and Americans will hate us .

There is no superpower thing here,if you are mature enough to understand

Moron or act likes a moron.
See that entire interview .
If we decides to donot give the medicine ,then we can do it .Nothing going to happen.
Just like we did for the S 400.
But common Americans they shouldnt suffer because of this .
If the death toll in US increases because of our action then it would be a permanent stain in our relations and Americans will hate us .

There is no superpower thing here,if you are mature enough to understand

Your stupidity knows NO limits. No wonder you morons promote cow urine as a cure for covid19.

Saw the whole interview. All I can see is Trump's danda in Modi's G if he doesnt supply hydrooxychloroquine. S400 is a total different thing, thats something related to defence but here Trumps want those medicines and does not take NO for an answer. So feel the power of a real superpower ,you fake supapowa2020.

Your stupidity knows NO limits. No wonder you morons promote cow urine as a cure for covid19.

Saw the whole interview. All I can see is Trump's danda in Modi's G if he doesnt supply hydrooxychloroquine. S400 is a total different thing, thats something related to defence but here Trumps want those medicines and does not take NO for an answer. So feel the power of a real superpower ,you fake supapowa2020.

Trumps wants those medicines ,we knows that .
And we are not that inhuman enough to insult that old man because he is totally out of his mind because of the grave situation in US .
He called around 1300 Americans in India .Guess what only 10 agreed to return.
They dont want to go to the US for now

We have Indians expats ,Indian origin people in there .
How it become a difference in S 400 case?
He used the same language , same threat but nothing happen.
Here if we decides to donot sell it then we wont sell it .
But the common Americans that is going to body bags daily ,we have to consider them also.
We did that for thousands of years in our history and will do it again if necessary .

Trumps wants those medicines ,we knows that .
And we are not that inhuman enough to insult that old man because he is totally out of his mind because of the grave situation in US .
He called around 1300 Americans in India .Guess what only 10 agreed to return.
They dont want to go to the US for now

We have Indians expats ,Indian origin people in there .
How it become a difference in S 400 case?
He used the same language , same threat but nothing happen.
Here if we decides to donot sell it then we wont sell it .
But the common Americans that is going to body bags daily ,we have to consider them also.
We did that for thousands of years in our history and will do it again if necessary .

Right now when the whole world is facing a pandemic and specially US is hit hard with this,its all about medical equipment and medical drugs to save lives. Trump is desperate and wont take NO for an answer and your old man Modi knows this, thats why he lifted the ban.

Trump wouldnt have talked about retaliation if that chai wala would have shown leneancy like your claiming right now.

Offcourse to save modi's a$$, you indians are coming up lame excuses like oh we lifted the ban on humanitarian grounds. If thats the case Trump would not have talked about the retaliation with just one phone call.

Right now American lives are at stake and that matters more to Trump than a defence equipment like s400. Comparing them both is like apples and oranges.

And your rant about Americans staying in India is pathetic, there are many indians living in US who do not want to come back to India. Thats just nonsense you are posting.

Common Americans who are dying and going to body bags are still better than Indians who arent even testing so the real numbers arent coming out. The slums of india once infected will see enormous hike in covid19. Hence you indians ran to China to buy third rated chini maal to save indian lives after smearing China.

Whats evident is all your talk is rubbish, your compassion for saving human lives by lifting the ban on the drug only came when Trump gave a danda to Modi. Now all of sudden you guys became the epitome of human saviours.

Back
Top Bottom