What's new

India's first electric car may be exported to China

why electric cars look bad???

Bcoz they have to compromise mainly on weight , and size to improve efficiency. Check out Nissan Leaf which has a range of 75 miles.

NISSAN-LEAF-Electric-Car-540x359.jpg

Bcoz they have to compromise mainly on weight , and size to improve efficiency. Check out Nissan Leaf which has a range of 75 miles.

NISSAN-LEAF-Electric-Car-540x359.jpg

Such good shaped cars will appeal to larger audience/customers rather than boxy shapes.

NIce pic

115777110413111803.jpg

BYD e6
300km . 369800RMB . can be recharged 80% in 15 minute. max speed 140km/h

That reminds of me of this. Accident involving a e6

Victims’ Families Sue BYD over e6 Crash Deaths - ChinaAutoWeb

There was a hot debate about this crash in Germany's technology community. The conclusion was that the Nissan was driving at 242 km/h. At that speed, the chance to survive in any car would have been close to zero.

Here is the German discussion
China: Unfall mit Elektroauto löst Sicherhei

Here is a minute reconstruction of the crash
No design defects found in electric taxi involved in Shenzhen crash|Nation and Digest|chinadaily.com.cn

reminds you?you mean you have been watching this car for years?thanks for your focusing if you r not lying.
but,i prefer to assume you were cramming yourself just after reading my post.i understand your mood.
BTW,l am not here to say whose car is better,just to share some information

It was in the news in Jan this year, you Sherlock ! I googled again and found that link. Now whose cars are better , let others decide !!:cheesy:

First drive: Australia

It was in the news in Jan this year, you Sherlock ! I googled again and found that link. Now whose cars are better , let others decide !!:cheesy:
First drive: Australia
OK,an accident happened in May 2012 finally became an Indian news in Jan 2013.maybe for the distance from China to India is too long,next time you'd better ask your journalist atleast ride a bike.
about the article you quoted,very good,the whole article is talking how goo d your XUV is.and most important,better than China's.but after reading it again and again,i still dont know better than which car of ours and in which parameters,can you tell me?
BTW,have you ever read the story the emperor's new clothes?

Back
Top Bottom