What's new

India's first electric car may be exported to China

I am going to get myself one of this The LIT C1 bets the future of driving on a gyro-balanced two-wheeler | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos when it becomes available.

c1_03-29-121.jpg

Of course I know!And BTW, which country can reverse engineer such car and manufacture it within a month, and start exporting in a same month?I was frolicsome.
Nice joke.we already have electric buses in most our cities and electric taxies in some cities.you can find electric cars everywhere in China,and we have electricbikes more than the rest of the world,how many do you have?

Nice car!! Reva has come a long way!! At Rs 5.96 lakh roughly around US$11,000 it's good value for money considering how much one can save on gas/petrol..

Btw, Reva has been producing electric cars since late 1990's and now they export their cars to 26 country's. I think it was only last year Mahindra bought a controlling stake in the company..

All in all, this is a good development!!

Nice joke.we already have electric buses in most our cities and electric taxies in some cities.you can find electric cars everywhere in China,and we have electricbikes more than the rest of the world,how many do you have?

We have none. Btw, China is not China it is super duper hyperpower China so who can come close. No one :no: ... Happy, now go and take a nap!!!

We have white foreigners ruling and fooling India.

How many do you have?

Nice car!! Reva has come a long way!! At Rs 5.96 lakh roughly around US$11,000 it's good value for money considering how much one can save on gas/petrol..
Btw, Reva has been producing electric cars since late 1990's and now they export their cars to 26 country's. I think it was only last year Mahindra bought a controlling stake in the company..
All in all, this is a good development!!
We have none. Btw, China is not China it is super duper hyperpower China so who can come close. No one :no: ... Happy now go and take nap!!!
Hey,you should see l am not refering to India,that guy is not in your flag if i am not wrong.i personally welcome your electric car industry

I am frankly surprised to read post No 1

China is way way ahead not only in technology but more importantly in acceptance of electric two wheelers among the masses.

It is amazing to see the numbers & types of elect two wheelers in China. Some of them are so good that one can hardly tell if they are electric or petrol.

AFF7DYe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom