What's new

India's first Disneyland to come up in Vishakhapatnam!

Good... but why Vizag ?

One of the good ideal place for Disney land is Goa... India's most visited tourists Spot, With Carnivals and other feats every year this one is going to earn loads of cash
Why would tourists go to Disney land assuming there is disneyland in their home countries?
Disneyland is for domestic consumption and some tourists included, besides GOA is a small state can it spare 2000 acres for such project i doubt.It is already a tourist attraction,Disney World or not it will still bring more tourists each year.

knowing CBN he will bring even more investments he wanted F1 in AP that was in 2000 and he made the first Afro-Asian games in hyderabad to showcase the infrastructure and the capability to the world and Silvio Berlusconi was mighty impressed, but then he lost power and F1 went to Delhi due to UPA.
He thinks things which other politicians don't and implements it.In development agenda he started well before Namo came into picture.but 10 year period of not being in power led to decay of the state due to congress rule.

i dont think childrens amusement parks and nude beaches mix
Exactly,Goa is for adults and youth not kids.
:D

Delhi is getting burger king. Fat asses every where in Delhi first :D
Don't worry Burger King or No burger King.Delhi always had those Fat asses courtesy of their food with a lot of Makkhan and other fatty food in their everyday diet. :D

Exactly,Goa is for adults and youth not kids.
:D

Don't worry Burger King or No burger King.Delhi always had those Fat asses courtesy of their food with a lot of Makkhan and other fatty food in their everyday diet. :D

Makhhan is still natural made from milk. The whoppers are dripping with grease and oil. Its disgusting.

In India one step inside Disneyland in a magical world of the fantasyland, step outside into a land fill of waste, human fece, trash, dead cow then reality hit with the filthy reminder of the daily Indian life.

WTF? Disneyland needs to be in New Delhi, Bombay, or Lahore, not this random cacophonous city. The name itself vitiates the fun.
why south India is more developed region so it is natural where is huge income there will be all businesses

Have you been to goa?? There tons of Kids visit every year, Not just foreigners.
it is not an ideal place for family visit it is full of drunken nuts

In India one step inside Disneyland in a magical world of the fantasyland, step outside into a land fill of waste, human fece, trash, dead cow then reality hit with the filthy reminder of the daily Indian life.
all india is not like that don't speak rubbish

ye ye!!!!! My vizag!!!
are you from that place

why south India is more developed region so it is natural where is huge income there will be all businesses

it is not an ideal place for family visit it is full of drunken nuts

all india is not like that don't speak rubbish

are you from that place
yeah...my native place!!!

Great rides with added fun due to cyclones guaranteed.

I think Vizag is in one of the three smart city which amriki devloping . May be thats y vizag .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom