What's new

India’s first AESA equipped Fighter Jet to make its first flight Soon: Report

but seriously india your equipment most is outdated. can imagine your military museum is a junkyard.

can imagine wartime all the india pple will go the military museum to arm themselves
IAF.jpg

singapore has 150 skyhawk, but it was deemed a useless aircraft hence phased out.

nt to mention u all are placing ur pilots on safety risks with museum aircraft.

Last edited:
Jaguar are real time bomber fighter jet and if you are looking at war on location like doka la ... Jaguar upgrade is what you need .
Do they have performance in high altitude warfare?I think no,or else we could have use it in Kargil.

This ship was built in singapore.
Its a stealth frigate

fdrimpac27jun2012.jpg

You are dealing with a wrong brainless beast over here. He even telling Singapore is a military power,and we requested them to station f16s in India to get trained by Singapore.

india is military technologically backward compared to singapore

This ship was built in singapore.
Its a stealth frigate

fdrimpac27jun2012.jpg

india is military technologically backward compared to singapore
Sir ,how do you compares Indian with North Korea. Who is more superior. I know that Singapore can invade India in less an hour,the 16s you stationed here will come in handy, Iwould like to know what will the outcome in in hipothetical indo North Korean war

actually no point upgrading india aircraft with AESA.

In singapore, we have AWACs in the air as command and control with better radar than AESA to direct all the AESA fighter jets on where to attack and defend..

thats why i say singapore is ahead.:victory:

Its just a version of
La Fayette-class
class frigate from France
Man it's a black project run by Singapore,they funded and developed la Fayette for French navy so that farnce will have upper hand in Europe,also they got chances to absorb Singapore tech. This thing happened in India too,they stationed f16 in India to train if pilots.

actually no point upgrading india aircraft with AESA.

In singapore, we have AWACs in the air as command and control with better radar than AESA to direct all the AESA fighter jets on where to attack and defend..

thats why i say singapore is ahead.:victory:
Yeah,you guys are way ahead of everyone,with AWACS you will get target acquisition for ground targets. Tell this to USA too,despite of largest AWACS fleet they are equipping theirs fighters with aesa radar.

Back
Top Bottom