What's new

India's economy likely to grow 6.4% next year; may be a hair's breadth away from China by 2016: OECD

I myself can attest that you are wrong on this, there are many people in Hong Kong who are pro Chinese government, way more than you might think. So its no surprise if there's a Chinese from Hong Kong who supports his country/government stand, doesnt mean he is a CCP troll or whetever. I think CD just fell in PDF trap like most people on here tend to do with time.lol

Yeah I feel like HK bends over backwards to support ungrateful pro-chinese govt trolls like the one in question, oh and going about making a 180 degree turn isn't rare at all given the quality of this forum, but for it to happen as dramatically as it has, is a bit shocking. Anyway, to each his effin own.

I must say i kind of tend to agree with you on this one. I'm surprised to see Chinese Dragon making some sort of unwarranted comments/remarks about India lately. He (together with Leveraged buyout and Nihonji) was one of the few members i tend to respect/admire on here for his respectable/constructive comments when i first joined this site. Seems he's letting PDF mentality have the best of him. I know its difficult not to fall prey to insults/trolling/unwarrented/misplaced comments on here, but we should try as much as possible to remain impartial/unbiased in our views. Even though i know that is too much to ask for most members on here. :disagree:

Hopefully things will change with time(though it seems it will only get worse.lool)

He is also responsible for change in my view about China itself. He helped me enormously by exposing the Chinese hypocrisy when it comes to fighting terrorism. Before him, I used think rather naively that we (the responsible nations of the world including China) were all united in this fight against terrorism.

Thanks to C-D, my eyes have been opened to a cold reality!

you haven't seen the nascent Chinese-Dragon. Hard as it may be to believe but he was actually pro-Indian :P if i remember correctly. There was another Chinese called @Hong-Wu ... he was the best troller i have ever seen. i remember him nuking India for MMS's visit to africa and CD was actually defending us.

U became arrogant my friend.. really arrogant.. i guess new found wealth did this to you.:disagree: .... You will surely become Hong-WU part 2 :D

Me too! I thought he was one of the saner voices from China.

In reality, he was just another arrogant, hypocrite yet to be exposed!

Look how he gleefully endorses the view that all Indian Muslims will one day take up arms and indulge in Terrorism!

But I have got to say, the arrogance and hypocrisy has become really widespread among majority of Chinese members on here.

Look how they preach "Talk less, do more" but count their Forex Reserves and GDP Growth Rate on an hourly basis !!

These Chinese are so hysterical it's unreal.

Pride comes before the fall.

That said, it is evident that all nationalities have ganged up on the Chinese (with good reason). But pls do remember we are talking about a forum - ergo virtual world. Better to go sleep, work hard and focus on what we can do in the real world.

And pls stop obsessing about a particular member. Really! :disagree:

Wish you all a happy weekend. Well, almost everyone. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom