What's new

India's economy likely to grow 6.4% next year; may be a hair's breadth away from China by 2016: OECD

Well Sid. Most of the Chinese members pass this test. They post Nonsense out of envy. Even some members who primafacie appeared to be little bit moderate ultimately fell in line and started posting nonsense.

I must say i kind of tend to agree with you on this one. I'm surprised to see Chinese Dragon making some sort of unwarranted comments/remarks about India lately. He (together with Leveraged buyout and Nihonji) was one of the few members i tend to respect/admire on here for his respectable/constructive comments when i first joined this site. Seems he's letting PDF mentality have the best of him. I know its difficult not to fall prey to insults/trolling/unwarrented/misplaced comments on here, but we should try as much as possible to remain impartial/unbiased in our views. Even though i know that is too much to ask for most members on here. :disagree:

Hopefully things will change with time(though it seems it will only get worse.lool)

Actually no, the One Child Policy has already been scrapped. :lol:

And China has a much lower dependency ratio than India:

Age dependency ratio (% of working-age population) | Data | Table - World Bank

Which means China has far less dependents per working age person than India does. Which shows in our vastly better economic performance than India.

Anyway, Britain only has a working age population of around 20 million, yet their GDP is much higher than India! With such a small working age population, they produce more output than India does.
It's because we don't count Indians in the west. Maybe India should count their earnings in gdp calculation. Surely the money send back to India should be counted.

I must say i kind of tend to agree with you on this one. I'm surprised to see Chinese Dragon making some sort of unwarranted comments/remarks about India lately. He (together with Leveraged buyout and Nihonji) was one of the few members i tend to respect/admire on here for his respectable/constructive comments when i first joined this site. Seems he's letting PDF mentality have the best of him. I know its difficult not to fall prey to insults/trolling/unwarrented/misplaced comments on here, but we should try as much as possible to remain impartial/unbiased in our views. Even though i know that is too much to ask for most members on here. :disagree:

Hopefully things will change with time(though it seems it will only get worse.lool)

It's only going to get worse. :P

I do admire your ability to avoid trolling though, and I do enjoy reading your posts.

I think you will be one of the few members who will not fall into the PDF trap.

Later my friend. :cheers:

LOL, always "next year".

It's been that way since I joined the forum four years ago.

The problem of course is that China's GDP as of 2014 will be around $10.4 trillion, compared to India's projected GDP in 2014 which is around $2 trillion.

The difference in the size of the base economy has now ballooned to 5 times.

Due to our large base economy, we add over $1 trillion to our GDP in one year. That means every two years we are essentially adding another India.

just like those chinese engines ? :omghaha:

Think thank turned troll!

In fact, I think that on this forum in particular, you get the title of think tank when -

1. you're a chinese dude with ugly red flags all over
2. troll like there's no tomorrow
3. start loving everything that's anti-India even though your better judgment says otherwise
4. suddenly start talking about religion and other retarded fairy tale nonsense only to score brownie points with the retards who run this show

yay!
I think this an online forum and he plays the balancing act pretty nicely.He was too vocal in the last few months about Islam and I'm pretty sure the mods received a lot of complaints about him.So he will just post like this for a few more months and it will be all back to normal.
For many pdf members he's a FMPRC spokesperson and he surely enjoys that privilege.:D

But I'll surely agree with him about these random reports that India's growth will be X% in XXXX and the economy will overtake the economy of some X country ,blah! blah!.Looks like we have made up our mind that the present is pretty shitty but lets hallucinating about the glorious future.

Neither did the Financial Times, in the link I gave above.

The Financial Times is asking me for subscription :lol:

They thought people would be clever enough to figure it out, but apparently they need to make more effort for you.

Did you seriously think anyone was claiming that China grew at double digits every single year?

That is nonsensical, any person with a brain would realize that all these statements above are obviously referring to the average growth rate. :lol:

Lets consider you are being honest. Even so, it seems like a clerical error by the author has been copy pasted with no review of the statement here ;).

Of course, it would be cruel and inhuman of me to expect such level correctness :cry:from............:lol:

I think this an online forum and he plays the balancing act pretty nicely.He was too vocal in the last few months about Islam and I'm pretty sure the mods received a lot of complaints about him.So he will just post like this for a few more months and it will be all back to normal.

If being one that suffers from dissociative identity disorder, is in your view, the same as being one that "plays the balancing act pretty nicely", then sure, I'd agree with you. :D HK should feel deeply embarrassed about having a communist-tea-bagging resident such as him in their territory. How shameful!

If being one that suffers from dissociative identity disorder, is in your view, the same as being one that "plays the balancing act pretty nicely", then sure, I'd agree with you. :D HK should feel deeply embarrassed about having a communist-tea-bagging resident such as him in their territory. How shameful!

Guy is from main land and is pro communist and has 25K posts. May be posting garbage against India on internet is his job?

Guy is from main land and is pro communist and has 25K posts. May be posting garbage against India on internet is his job?

It says HK is his hometown - that doesn't sound right (and wouldn't be right), so your assessment is probably accurate, and I couldn't be more glad. He sounds like an unemployed CCP 'bot that changes his stance and behaviour like people change underwear.

There are plenty of Pro-Chinese government supporters in HK and the most vocal people in HK these days are the one's who are at the two extremes.

I'm not sure if he suffers from some disorder but there were times when Indian's were pretty in-sync with him :lol:.I mean at the end of the day when we log off from this forum,we all go "silly buggers".

you haven't seen the nascent Chinese-Dragon. Hard as it may be to believe but he was actually pro-Indian :P if i remember correctly. There was another Chinese called @Hong-Wu ... he was the best troller i have ever seen. i remember him nuking India for MMS's visit to africa and CD was actually defending us.
It's only going to get worse. :P

I do admire your ability to avoid trolling though, and I do enjoy reading your posts.

I think you will be one of the few members who will not fall into the PDF trap.

Later my friend. :cheers:
U became arrogant my friend.. really arrogant.. i guess new found wealth did this to you.:disagree: .... You will surely become Hong-WU part 2 :D

you haven't seen the nascent Chinese-Dragon. Hard as it may be to believe but he was actually pro-Indian :P if i remember correctly. There was another Chinese called @Hong-Wu ... he was the best troller i have ever seen. i remember him nuking India for MMS's visit to africa and CD was actually defending us.

U became arrogant my friend.. really arrogant.. i guess new found wealth did this to you.:disagree: .... You will surely become Hong-WU part 2 :D

I am only ever pro-China. :P

And it's too difficult to take up the mantle of HongWu. Maybe I should start with something a bit easier.

ahahahahahhaha......:lol: Well i never knew he was even defending India. loool But all i can say is that he did had make some constructive/unbiased/factual comments backed by credible points which even those from rival countries like India,U.S,Japana tended to agree with. But he seemed to have fallen victim to PDF trolls/mentality/trap (i know its a tough job not to fall into one. From what i have noticed,You come here on PDF a pure virgin and leave a slut.lool), especially when there are so many members on here who just throw personal insults/attacks at you even for no good reason or at the slightest comment you make. I have witnessed it several times on here as well.So i understand why some people react badly with insults back as well. Its easy to fall prey to it, if you dont know how to deal with such people.

Anyway, its 1 down 2 or should i say 3 to go(Leveragedbuyout,Nihonji, and a new member Svensvensonov) which i all respect/admire for their valuable contribution/discussions on here. Hope CD can be salvaged/reformed with time, i ahvent lost all hope yet on him.:D

It says HK is his hometown - that doesn't sound right (and wouldn't be right), so your assessment is probably accurate, and I couldn't be more glad. He sounds like an unemployed CCP 'bot that changes his stance and behaviour like people change underwear.

I myself can attest that you are wrong on this, there are many people in Hong Kong who are pro Chinese government, way more than you might think. So its no surprise if there's a Chinese from Hong Kong who supports his country/government stand, doesnt mean he is a CCP troll or whetever. I think CD just fell in PDF trap like most people on here tend to do with time.lol

Back
Top Bottom