What's new

India's diabetes will reach 101 millions by 2030

Hey you cold-blooded evil Carib. Diabetes are certain death in India due to poor care. Diabetes is incurable without transplant. Wait. I forgot you guys are used to stealing kidneys from poor people. Bad for China to have so many diabetes, too. Why bring China into the discussion? Oh I see. China is your middle name.

Here comes the greatest doctor on earth! Diabetes is incurable without transplant. :rofl:

Ignorance should be hidden, not shown in forums. Just like the way you have hidden your actual flags !

I think the government of india should implement some sort of health plan or national exercise plan to help these diabetic patients. An unhealthy population is not good for any country

Hey you cold-blooded evil Carib. Diabetes are certain death in India due to poor care. Diabetes is incurable without transplant. Wait. I forgot you guys are used to stealing kidneys from poor people. Bad for China to have so many diabetes, too. Why bring China into the discussion? Oh I see. China is your middle name.

Hahaha.. I can clearly see a great Chin hiding behind other country flags.. Ashamed of origin, aren't you?

I think the government of india should implement some sort of health plan or national exercise plan to help these diabetic patients. An unhealthy population is not good for any country
There is already government hospitals, I don't see the need of Government Health care system. However, I like your second idea an exercise plan would be good, teaching the public about healthy food and a balanced diet can help a lot.

Wise comment, much appreciated.. I agree India need to actively work in this area.. But I guess it's a problem of whole South Asia and even China is not left out of the evil reach of this deadly disease.. Hope, the research comes up with some remedy for the disease..

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

There is already government hospitals, I don't see the need of Government Health care system. However, I like you second idea an exercise plan would be good, teaching the public about healthy food and a balance diet can help a lot.

Importance of exercises and balanced diet should be taught at elementary school level..

Do you know what diabetes is? If you have it doesn't mean you will almost guarantee need a transplant, there is a thing called controlling the blood sugar which can be done by controlling what you eat, then there also medicine. In the area of medicine, India already has a well developed pharmaceutical industry and can produce medicines cheaper than their western counter parts so I don't see much of a difference.

Cheaper however as good or better then the ones produced in the west.

Dude, I think you didn't quite get his comments.. He didn't say anything bad or wrong..

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

It's called Homosexuality for all we know Obambam could be gay however you should respect his choices.

Ah, well definitely you have a point but then an open proposal on a thread to a, could be unwilling person, is not exactly a pleasant sight..

So he is a chick magnet that attracted you ? Are you all part of this troll cycle ?

It seems that missing the R's have impacted your comprehension skills. So are you willing to be the grand mother then? :azn:

Sounds so sick coming from a man to a man.. Guys, discuss your fantasies out of this thread, please..

Oh so he is a man? Pardon me monsieur, I thought he was a woman :lol:

Here comes the greatest doctor on earth! Diabetes is incurable without transplant. :rofl:

Ignorance should be hidden, not shown in forums. Just like the way you have hidden your actual flags !

Can cold-heartedness be hidden? You have shown time and time again you are an evil person who could be careless of Indians' well being to score a cheap point.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Sounds so sick coming from a man to a man.. Guys, discuss your fantasies out of this thread, please..

Only a dirty minded sick person like you can have imagine this. Nice thought, pervert.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

So he is a chick magnet that attracted you ? Are you all part of this troll cycle ?

So you have nothing better to do except trolling in PDF? Get a life.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom