What's new

India’s Defence Minister Slams Pakistan, Says Illegally Occupied Disputed Gilgit-Baltistan Region

India litany of falsehood, lies and deceit...Kashmir and Hyderabad Deccan.

Kashmir:
India annexed part of it and claims the whole area as Maharaja Hari Singh, the Indian puppet decided on the instrument of accession with India, denying and ignoring the people verdict who wanted an accession with Pakistan, Muslims were in majority.

Hyderabad India: India annexed it through Army, calling it police action, ironically in 1948, here the Nizam of Hyderabad wanted the Hyderabad state to remain independent, the richest state of the sub continent. India gives the reason that Hindus were in majority.

Two totally opposite situation...similar result.

Saudi sponsoring India to Get OIC Membership soon. Saudi plus his gang showed zero leadership on the France issue and was severely exposed to the Muslim world. They are making 12B$ from Muslims on Hajj/Ummarh fees and France just 3.7B$. But they didn't care about Muslim sentiment in front of their western interest.
This ruler of Saudi Arabia is the ugliest. He forgot to remember, one day, he will die. No matter what the OIC people have nothing done for the Muslims, it does not raise voice for muslims interest in front of their Western masters.
It is said that the last time the prince has come. Rajnat Singh is contacting with Saudi over the Gilgit Balkistan matter.

India litany of falsehood, lies and deceit...Kashmir and Hyderabad Deccan.

Kashmir:
India annexed part of it and claims the whole area as Maharaja Hari Singh, the Indian puppet decided on the instrument of accession with India, denying and ignoring the people verdict who wanted an accession with Pakistan, Muslims were in majority.

Hyderabad India: India annexed it through Army, calling it police action, ironically in 1948, here the Nizam of Hyderabad wanted the Hyderabad state to remain independent, the richest state of the sub continent. India gives the reason that Hindus were in majority.

Two totally opposite situation...similar result.
Not To mention Junagadh, which is closer to a true analogy. The filth from across the border simply change the narrative to suit their agenda. They're always the victim.

GB will become 5th province of Pakistan without deploying army or police for that matter. The mobile network will continue to work, internet will be available and there won't be any curfew to any area of the GB.

I hope this would explain anyone and everyone that GB belonged to which country.
Wait and watch !

@waz @Rafi @The Eagle @Jango @Zaki @HRK @masterchief_mirza

Hey its part of Pakistan. Fvck the world

We cannot deny the reliance and dependence we have on the world, especially West. Normally I would not have cared for world, but this is one strategic issue. We should do things properly to set less headaches for our future generations.
Yeah the finger should be up indias behind in the presence of UN, I agree. You also need some I guess. Referendum? Are you flippin out of your mind?
You don't have to show me what your house commonly does on streets. You have right to disagree but I can go this route if you want.

Reporting the post.

We cannot deny the reliance and dependence we have on the world, especially West. Normally I would not have cared for world, but this is one strategic issue. We should do things properly to set less headaches for our future generations.

You don't have to show me what your house commonly does on streets. You have right to disagree but I can go this route if you want.

Reporting the post.
What did the world do to India
What did the world do to Israel.

Be strong and the world accepts you. Bend over and you get kicked in the ***

What did the world do to India
What did the world do to Israel.

Be strong and the world accepts you. Bend over and you get kicked in the ***

Israel virtually controls the world through finance, industries, technology, education.

India is following same path and slowly reaching there.

We are no where close. Iran is also acting strong but reaching no where.

Israel virtually controls the world through finance, industries, technology, education.

India is following same path and slowly reaching there.

We are no where close. Iran is also acting strong but reaching no where.
stats can be manipulated very easily, INDIA is a superpower economically as well as militarily. you and America believe that. good for you

Back
Top Bottom