What's new

India's defence links with Russia under strain: IHS Jane's

I just said, IF we had something like that. There's no MCH now.

Just lets pray that LCH joins IAF and IAA this year end.
i am seriously want them to go for MCH after LCH ... we should have equivalent of apache in role sense

Isn't this the same publication that printed a news about India building Thermonuclear bombs, just because we expanded one of the plants to support the new nukes submarines that would be coming out.

Don't give ideas to HAL. :lol:

Let them finish what is at hand. If any HAL employee is here, LCH will get stalled with Tyagi announcing MCH and 'work to begin' news headlines all over the papers.
lol.. thats true ...
dont know why lch is not introduced till now ..sea trial was in last year was success.... but no news abt it now.... not even TD 3 is shown
they should complete lch as soon as possible and go for next = mch....which will stop this bs

Well if that one big customer accounts for 70% of all you defence exports and is funding strategically significant defence projects for you (PAK-FA) and you are putting this all at risk for that customer's much smaller rival- it doesn't really make much sense.

Pure greed, the Russians are either unable or unwilling to accept the cold war is over and their monopoly on the Indian defence market is a thing of the past.

That is precisely the reason they are selling to other nations. You just answered your own question. Nice.

These stupid MI35 heli's to Pakistan threads are getting funnier by the minute - I am yet to get a single name from all those anonymous Indian officials/ diplomats/ experts who have been opposing this so called deal - other than a dameduck concern shown by Shushmaji towards our guest because he was wanting some Indian response before he landed.

@Abingdonboy, @Tshering22 - who are these so called un named Indian officials who are complaining?I never got a name of a single one of them in the hundreds of Pakistani threads on this topic.

@Abingdonboy aren't IHS Jane same who started a False Propaganda about India's Increasing Nuclear arsenal
Yes they r d one.

Don't give ideas to HAL. :lol:

Let them finish what is at hand. If any HAL employee is here, LCH will get stalled with Tyagi announcing MCH and 'work to begin' news headlines all over the papers.
Bullseye

These stupid MI35 heli's to Pakistan threads are getting funnier by the minute - I am yet to get a single name from all those anonymous Indian officials/ diplomats/ experts who have been opposing this so called deal - other than a dameduck concern shown by Shushmaji towards our guest because he was wanting some Indian response before he landed.

@Abingdonboy, @Tshering22 - who are these so called un named Indian officials who are complaining?I never got a name of a single one of them in the hundreds of Pakistani threads on this topic.
They're just too excited to get a Russian gunship first time. The US is playing their 'come to us strategy'. Simple.

We need not worry. Let our hosts be happy.

When we can buy helis from US why can't Russia sell its weapons to Pakistan? Indian diplomacy thinks, that every thing will be in their court, but not every time. Some times repercussion come. But they are temporary. If Russia does not sell them the Helis, they will get from China, the copied one. Russia will be in Loss then.
Ofcourse this is not in our interest, we tried stopping the deal, but if deal is on, we should not get troubled with it. Simple. We showed our concerns , they felt it.

i think its time that India moved on, there are plenty of suppliers and they too offer excellent platforms and we are the men with money.

i think its time that India moved on, there are plenty of suppliers and they too offer excellent platforms and we are the men with money.
Move on why for some stupid articles made by BS journalist's Cry babies for Overestimated deal of rejected Helos well If we Start deciding our foreign policy on the base of some Random articles then god help India :cool::cool::eek::eek:

Move on why for some stupid articles made by BS journalist's Cry babies for Overestimated deal of rejected Helos well If we Start deciding our foreign policy on the base of some Random articles then god help India :cool::cool::eek::eek:
i think russians are taking our friendship for granted, such move by them is no less than an outrage, India should now call off strategic partnership with russians

Russia is exerting indirect pressure on India to buy from Russia. Since the Subject has been raised, I think Russia should sell there helicopters to Pakistan. Then India should relent on one or the other order to Russia. So whatever they gain, they loose it lost order from India.

It was an understanding, you buy from us only unless we dont have what you looking for, and in return we wont sell it to Pakistan. Now that you are buying stuff from other countries then you (India) should not expect us to look after your concerns.

love, affair :kiss3: .. :omghaha:

Business is not a love affair....and the so called Baniya nation knows it well. But it is not a wise decision on the part of the Ruskies...in greed of meagre amount selling the gunships they are putting a healthy piece of the pie in jeopardy. India has a much higher buying capacity and Russia would have been the first choice.

Back
Top Bottom