What's new

India's Deadly Secret

Female gendercide is a very much shameful phenomenon in India.. Education of the masses & implementation of already present strict laws against female infant killing are the only solution to reverse this trend... Places like Haryana, Punjab & Rajsthan are a 'Kalank' to a country like India where Mother is considered to be God...

I heard theres a huge gender disparity in india (also in China too)

why do they keep pinning this on all india? :hitwall:

this girl killing is restricted to north and northwest india only

These are more of regional problems. India is huge country and it has its share of problems. For example you can see many cases of honour killings in Haryana in last few years, on the other hand, West Bengal hasn't witnessed a single case of honour killings in 2 centuries (thanks to various reform movements and social initiatives in the past).

Developing countries suffer from these things. Education is the key.

These are more of regional problems. India is huge country and it has its share of problems. For example you can see many cases of honour killings in Haryana in last few years, on the other hand, West Bengal hasn't witnessed a single case of honour killings in 2 centuries (thanks to various reform movements and social initiatives in the past).

Developing countries suffer from these things. Education is the key.

Don't bring honor killing over here as it seems like none of you knows the reality. I am ready to go at par on discussion if anyone of you know the ground realities. Better stick to topic and try to avoid har, pun and UP here.

Regards

its a problem all over in south asia :tdown:

Well said but still some people finding amuse here.

Do I need to post link of a m0r0n who had punched his 3 months old daughter to death?

Better stay quiet rather than spitting $hit out of your mouth.

I heard theres a huge gender disparity in india (also in China too)

When you will check over all world status, only a handful countries have better ratio.

As you see, It's not only normal but popular in India.

Of course, its more popular than IPL here. Surprised, only today you came to know you "$&%$$^$"

Female infanticide is prevalent in certain parts of Tamil Nadu like Dharmapuri district too. Though it has been controlled to a large extent.

As you see, It's not only normal but popular in India.

And what about China? Where the problem is at least 4 times worse?

20110924_WOC626_1.gif

Lets not get into the north south thing , this needs to be addressed at a pan India level and severity of punishment needs to be increased to an extent that culprits Dont even dare to think of committing such heinous crime.

Back
Top Bottom