What's new

India’s credibility at stake

What you are proposing, I am certain, that when Modi would even think on this proposition; he would be having an unstoppable diarrhea, along with his Generals.:lol::lol::lol:
Afterall This is what India aspires to become right? Its rightful and well deserved place among powerful nations, See it has all the ingredients of becoming one, it has fledging democracy, World fastest and powerful economy, all its Indian born and bred managers are CEO of world tip-top Organisation, Google, MS etc, It sliced through Pakistan like a butter with Ancient Indian knife and cut it into two pieces, it has carried sir jee kal strike strool against Pk and shot down f16 with mig21, so In every respect you see, it has the capacity to become a powerful nation that world would listen to and yet what it lacks is the balls, Only Siri payee Modi has the charisma to lead the ancient superpower nation forward and show terrorist Pakistan its place by isolating it.
To humiliate Pakistan, they can send special Gurkha regiment of about 90k soldier and completely take over Kabul and show the Pakistan Middle finger.
Not sure whey arent they doing this :(

If India seeks to become in the league of powerful countries and wants the seat in SC in UN then it must grow balls and land its troop in Afghanistan and actually make its presence felt. No powerful country every earned its title by howling and whining. And since India has easily assisted its regional neighbors like Sri Lanka, Maldives etc in past , I don't find any reason why it should not move up the ladder and go to a a war-torn country like Afghanistan and start behaving like a UNSC member that it is looking forward to come. This will be a welcoming move since Afghanis do have a positive view of Indians.

highly Recommended move

Not to mention the Liberation of East Pakistan By General Mckshswsaw by cutting Pakistan in Half, India has the capacity I believe, not sure why dont they do it. Is bcoz they don't have the balls to do that in Fgahnistan ?

And China became a big country by landing troops in other countries? It refuses to even send it's troops under blue helmet. Forget sending it in its own Red helmet.

India has learnt it's lessons the hard way in Lanka and it's not in a hurry to repeat it again. India has told it will send it's troops under UN command. It's for Afghanistan to request military assistance through the UNSC and then India, BD (being the largest UN troop suppliers) and also Pakistan can send troops to maintain peace.

Yes. Pakistan shall receive these Indian troops at Wagah Border Crossing and then give them farewell at Torkham Border Crossing.:lol::lol::lol:

Pakistani's see off Indian Soldiers on their way to Afghanistan ..
05d93d07714fd51e79559ab15678235b.jpg

Afterall This is what India aspires to become right? Its rightful and well deserved place among powerful nations, See it has all the ingredients of becoming one, it has fledging democracy, World fastest and powerful economy, all its Indian born and bred managers are CEO of world tip-top Organisation, Google, MS etc, It sliced through Pakistan like a butter with Ancient Indian knife and cut it into two pieces, it has carried sir jee kal strike strool against Pk and shot down f16 with mig21, so In every respect you see, it has the capacity to become a powerful nation that world would listen to and yet what it lacks is the balls, Only Siri payee Modi has the charisma to lead the ancient superpower nation forward and show terrorist Pakistan its place by isolating it.
To humiliate Pakistan, they can send special Gurkha regiment of about 90k soldier and completely take over Kabul and show the Pakistan Middle finger.
Not sure whey arent they doing this :(
Come to think of it ... it is all about balls.... that is probably why modi never married... just to keep his balls fresh and delivering when required... I guess he needs to muster up and squeeze the very last essence of T juice to send his hanumans to Afghan Land.

And China became a big country by landing troops in other countries
China does not like to call itself as superpower and as compared to people below Indus they are (chinese) very humble people.

Let us not compare Apples and oranges. also nor does China cry and whine about getting a membership. As for Pakistan, Fghanistan is just a stone throw away from us, so you get my point ;)

Last edited:
China does not like to call itself as superpower and as compared to people below Indus they are (chinese) very humble people.

Let us not compare Apples and oranges. also nor does China cry and whine about getting a membership. As for Pakistan, Fghanistan is just a stone throw away from us, so you get my point ;)

Were you under a rock? Chinese not calling themselves superpower? Or did you not read news for the past 40 years. Until recently even after becoming permanent member china hasn't sent a significant amount of troops under blue helmet. Hell BD cares more about world peace than the Chinese.

Why will the Chinese whine and cry when UNSC membership was given to them on a platter in 70's mainly cos the members didn't want UNSC to be seen as a western club which it was and facing accusations all the time.

So thanks for diverting the thread questions and quoting selectively. Chinese will be proud of you man.

In the early 80s, I believe, the valiant Indian army went to Maladives...and restored democracy there.

India is protector of the democracies...and in the Concert of Domcracies it is the Biggest!

In IndoPacific OceanRegion it is the second most powerful force after the Americans... and is also a StrategicPartner of the US on diplomatic, geo-economic/geopolitical and technological shperes.

After working so hard to help Kabulistan for almost two decades and helping the Kabuliz to enjoy the Glow of Freedom..surely, India cann't let Kabulistan to wolves... afterall.. Indian has thousands of years old relationship and friendship with Kabuliz...

It would be unimaginable to even question India's committment to Kabulistan and its budding Democracy...

As a GlobalPower India cann't afford to let Kabulistan go to wolves and let all the hardwork and investment go to waste.

In essence it is test case
for both the US and India...to validate the TensileStrength of their StrategicRelationship.

India shall never be taken seriously at the HighTable if it is not even willing to shape the environment in the region to its liking.. and Kabuliz love everything about India and Indian culture... so they will never be hostile to IndianArmy.

Pakistan doesn't have to provide any route as Chabahar is available..and from their Indians can stage their troop deployments and carefree logistical management.

It will also help to bring both the US and Iran closer... India shall become a bridge of bringing these TwoActors together and become a gaurantour of peace in the ME as well...with full backing of GCC countries.

At least 50.000 Indian troops are needed...along with Indian airforce deployment...

If Indians have any strategic foresight and political will then they can use this deployment to capture GB/AJK...and be forever linked to Kabulistan and build a Kabuli-Indian civilisational linkage only achieved during Ashoka times..

Modi has a once in a thousand years opportunity to take not only GB/AJK but also liberate Balochistan as he has so often claimed. 50.000 Indian troops along with NDS/ANS ... will be an existential challenge for Pakistan...

Bombing Balakot might be good for domestic consumption but on the Grand Chessboard India needs to prove its military worth by shapping the events in the broader region to its liking...

Securing Kabulistan India shall be in a position to move inlands to CentralAsia and curb the Chinese Influence there as well...thus paralysing BRI for good... aligning the US and Indian StrategicGoals...

With the deep respect it enjoys in GCC and strategic partnership with Persia
... India can become the PivotalPower of Asia...all it has to do is deploy at least 50.000 troops in Kabulistan and make sure that the Glow of Freedom there doesn't die out.

AkhandBharat starts from Kabulistan... Destiny is Calling... only a true leader like Modi can answer this call!

Just imagine Brhamos deployed in Kabulistan... checkmate for both China and Pakistan in a single move!

Global Geopolitical Future is now in Indian hands!

@PakSword @RescueRanger @jaibi @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Signalian @Dubious @masterchief_mirza @Verve @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Dazzler @MastanKhan @Mentee @SIPRA
Don't forget India's selfless intervention in Sri Lanka, again for the sake of freedom's enduring saffron glow.

You are quite right...but I did hold my self back to mention it... in order not to enlarge the scope of Indian Humanism!

Same Humanism which helped the Empire to constantly create troubles in Tibet... yes, I should have... I guess loosing function ...is showing!

Anyhow, what we see before us is the foundation of the NewWorldOrder shaped by India!
It is decided then. The escapades and adventures of akhand bharatis are a matter of great envy for average mortals like you or I. Indeed, yet more blessings and awards should be bestowed upon their leaders to reflect their noble qualities. Clearly Hindustan holds the key to mankind's post-industrial renaissance. You may mock, but I firmly believe this rebirth will happen, and it will assume a physical form no less, and will even begin in Kabul, most probably in the guise of an honest Bollywood loving kabulite who studies prodigiously at her local GoI-funded public library, unlocking the secrets of Vedic transcendency during said studies, enabling the ultimate salvation of mankind through chakranomics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom