What's new

India's Covid crisis delivers a blow to brand Modi

He will be rooted out along with the chief ministers losing the state. Unfortunately India does not have alternate solution. Congress being the oldest party is being lead by a retard. They don't allow youngster to come up. They are the scamsters who are indulged in scams. Things would have been even worse I firmly believe if Congress was leading the country. Secondly the fault lies with us who are not following the sop's. Thirdly we have corruption. We would need a complete lockdown to get rid of this menace buy chutiya Modi has something else in his brain child.
You know what India's problem is

Overpopulation, terrible education system (CBSE for example) , reactive instead of proactive attitude (or as you say it der aaye durust aaye, overreliance on bhajans/duas/astrology the list goes on.

You guys seriously need to get your sh!t together before India becomes past tense.

No weapon system can be as effective as taking Hindustan down the drain than Modi"s fascist regime in power. Let him stay and see Hindustan going down the drain. I am all for it.

He will be rooted out along with the chief ministers losing the state. Unfortunately India does not have alternate solution. Congress being the oldest party is being lead by a retard. They don't allow youngster to come up. They are the scamsters who are indulged in scams. Things would have been even worse I firmly believe if Congress was leading the country. Secondly the fault lies with us who are not following the sop's. Thirdly we have corruption. We would need a complete lockdown to get rid of this menace buy chutiya Modi has something else in his brain child.
I don't understand, it seems you guys have lost trust in him, which is surprising, since is has been elected twice with a comfortable majority. So i thought you guys were happy with his rule no?
Moreover, from what i red, he did well in the state he was governor (can't remember how it's called) before he became prime minister. So what went wrong then?
It's also surprising that he was in UK/US/Western sanction list before he became PM, for some crimes he allegedly committed or was complicit in his state as governor or something, so why was he even allowed to run for PM if that was the case?

I don't understand, it seems you guys have lost trust in him, which is surprising, since is has been elected twice with a comfortable majority. So i thought you guys were happy with his rule no?
Moreover, from what i red, he did well in the state he was governor (can't remember how it's called) before he became prime minister. So what went wrong then?
It's also surprising that he was in UK/US/Western sanction list before he became PM, for some crimes he allegedly committed or was complicit in his state as governor or something, so why was he even allowed to run for PM if that was the case?

I am really not sure how to make you understand but I will give a try. As an individual he is a very good contributor. He was a Chief Minister of one of the state called Gujarat where he did wonders. His state was a role model of development for other states. BJP never had a Prime Minister face on which people can rely on after Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee. People saw that potential on him seeing his state development and gave him a chance. He did well, there is no doubt it. It was all good till phase 1 of covid as well as the things were not that mismanaged and death toll was on the lower side but second wave turned the way against him. Elections,Kumbh Mela are the factors which can be stopped by him by going to Election commission or supreme court but he did not do anything. He being the Prime Minister has a fucking one year and they are caught with their pants down. People are seeing the death toll or pathetic condition of country in rural areas forget about about urban areas. It surely is going to dent his votebank which either is going to give him broken mandate or not at all. Since we don't have a good opposition so people don't have much choice :(

Sadly, not making a dent in his image in India.
will butcher some Muslims build some mandir by destroying masjids and Lord Modi g is back in power! bakhts are easy to tame! i dont understand why bakhts act smart when they have brain the size of ant!

It seems within some days daily count of modi farts will aslo be reported on PDF :lol:
And people like you would continue to tell others that it smells just like lavender...

I will call it even better, after all you guys deserve aroma of lavender for your obsession with Modi:lol:
Pakistanis didn't believe in brand modi to begin with, it were stunted Indians and their counterparts in west. And you had two working brain cells you would have noticed that it is your friends in BBC who are writing this.

Back
Top Bottom