What's new

India's Calcutta 'to be painted blue'

i do welcome mamta banerjee's move...the fuking city looks so dirty it needs to be painted--

4249989646_b15ed94615.jpg

AND MY CITY IS ALMOST PAINTED BLUE!
All major flyovers,road side railings,dividers,street lights,walls are covered with an alternating blue and white facade now!
Almost All streets are being equipped trishul lights on both sides!

"Our leader [chief minister of West Bengal] Mamata Banerjee has decided that the theme colour of the city will be sky blue because the motto of the new government is 'the sky is the limit'," Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim told The Indian Express newspaper.

Fascism....

Fascism....
If you call this fascism wonder what will you call a certain Indian female leader erecting numerous statues of herself and her party symbol spending crores during her just ended tenure!
Sometimes i feel this type of leadership things should better be left to the male!
:P

If you call this fascism wonder what will you call a certain Indian female leader erecting numerous statues of herself and her party symbol spending crores during her just ended tenure!
Sometimes i feel this type of leadership things should better be left to the male!
:P

Some people may call me a misogynist for saying this but one thing is for sure , Men in general handle power better than women . Success and power gets to a woman's head much faster and more in general .

Looks like Mamta Bannerjee has a relative with a paint factory.

Some people may call me a misogynist for saying this but one thing is for sure , Men in general handle power better than women . Success and power gets to a woman's head much faster and more in general .

Well, how many successful women heads of state do we see? Very few like Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel.

Even Indira Gandhi was not a great leader. Nothing misogynist about it :no:

Although, women can make great CEOs and other top management in corporate. Even MPs and ministers, but not heads of state.

Look at my country, both political party heads are women. And look where the politics of Bangladesh is now? I'm convinced that women heads of state ultimately fail miserably in most cases.

Well, how many successful women heads of state do we see? Very few like Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel.

Even Indira Gandhi was not a great leader. Nothing misogynist about it :no:

Although, women can make great CEOs and other top management in corporate. Even MPs and ministers, but not heads of state.

Look at my country, both political party heads are women. And look where the politics of Bangladesh is now? I'm convinced that women heads of state ultimately fail miserably in most cases.

I have even seen women seniors and bosses . Most of them seem to give their juniors a much more hard time than men in general . Success gets to their head much faster than men in any and every field not just politics

Thank God She Didnt ask To paint the City into 1/3rd Saffron, 1/3rd White , 1/3rd Green in her parties Color ... & given a Justification she Painted the City in Indian National Flags Color ... :lol:

Just because the sky is blue, doesn't mean one has to paint
all god damned rubbles made by masses into blue!

Anyways women tends to think analytically in terms of curves
and color more then men do. But this is totally retarded.

the government has to have certain shades of colors approved and only those colors have to be used. This would be a better way to make the city look decent and consistent. Painting the whole city blue will make it look like one big sterile hospital.

How astonishingly drab!

If the govt. wants to revitalize the look, they should give people incentives to do so in their own individual way in order to highlight the diverse and eclectic nature of the city.

Back
Top Bottom