What's new

India's cabinet in 2014 : Wishlist

As a CM Sushma proved herself as incapable that is why she lost ,then how she is a good candidate for PM post. Compare achivements of Modi vs Sushma , Advani , Arun then you know the truth. I able to see leadership qualities, achivements and bolness in Modi rest of them are worth for nothing.

As a CM Sushma proved herself as incapable that is why she lost ,then how she is a good candidate for PM post. Compare achivements of Modi vs Sushma , Advani , Arun then you know the truth. I able to see leadership qualities, achivements and bolness in Modi rest of them are worth for nothing.

If we are comparing like that we will not be able see another person to rule and make the changes for 22nd century.. every person has pros and cons.
BTW - way better than Dr.Singh who is ruling past 8 years without even elected by people like us.. what else

She resigned from the Union Cabinet to take over the first woman Chief Minister of Delhi in October 1998. BJP lost the Assembly elections. She resigned her Assembly seat and returned to national politics. How is that her failure and not collective failure of the party.

you give the Job of the PM too Much value..

A PM need Good oratory skills and the authoritative capability to Keep the Party in check.
Do u think Modi can even sway Advani let alone the rest like Nitish etc?

A PM needs good image management and should be a good trouble shooter.
Modi has an already controversial image and i grantee it will deteriorate after a few years in his PM position.Threatening the party and causing more logjams in the legislation proceedings like we see withe the current UPA term

Modi has given the BJP much needed adrenalin shot ... hes a worker and comes with a preplanned agenda and speech
Let Him work and find his footing the new govt which will in all probability come as a result of Modi and Nitesh's effors..

Maybe in next term when he has gathered more allies to his name...

Anyways i think Modi is a wise man will not become PM on his own accord ,hell definitely play it safe.

PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA

Narendra+Modi.jpg

Wish list : (if) NDA comes to power
Agriculture minister : Sukhbir Singh Badal (Akali)
Let us hope the scam a day goes down to scam a year.
LOL! you got the biggest thug of Punjab on board be careful.Badal family is famous for handing out job according the size of the Jhola filled with notes :lol:

Prime minister : lalu yadav
Finance minister : suresh kalamdi
Agriculture minister : A.Raja,
Defense minister: Jayalalithai
Home minister and Education: mayawati jee
Natural resources (coal, iron ore, etc except oil,gas): Jagan mohan reddy
Surface transport, infrastructure, power and urban development : Madhu Koda
Law minister and Environment: Mulayam Singh Yadav
External Affairs : Karunanidhi
Women and child welfare : rahul baba
Telecom and IT : BS Yeddyurappa
Oil and gas : Sharad Pawar
Civil aviation : YS Jagan
Rural development : lalit modi
:rofl:

budhapa ka aashar dikh raha hay....

1st i am waiting for delhi state election where arvind kejriwal political party ll come. and i want arvind to win this election so he ll get 1 year before national election. So people can chose between arvind and BJP candidate.( but in real world this ll not happen and arvind ll not win more then 5-10 seat )

whatever i don't want this khongress party back.. hope people ll act wisely and ll think above caste, and local issue.

waise i want modi to be as PM, but he ll not become PM, BJP can not bring him as pm candidate becz they ll lose muslims vote and as$hole secular people vote , on other hand Nitish kumar he is good leader but not at national level. He don't have such skill to lead 1 country, whatever he achieved in bihar just bihar was at bottom.
This ll be good for BJP to let congress to destroy India and play a good opposition party. so Indian can see the real face of this congress..

1 last thing if anybody want MODI/BJP , please vote and inspire other to vote also.. becz only our vote can make difference

Prime minister : lalu yadav
Finance minister : suresh kalamdi
Agriculture minister : A.Raja,
Defense minister: Jayalalithai
Home minister and Education: mayawati jee
Natural resources (coal, iron ore, etc except oil,gas): Jagan mohan reddy
Surface transport, infrastructure, power and urban development : Madhu Koda
Law minister and Environment: Mulayam Singh Yadav
External Affairs : Karunanidhi
Women and child welfare : rahul baba
Telecom and IT : BS Yeddyurappa
Oil and gas : Sharad Pawar
Civil aviation : YS Jagan
Rural development : lalit modi
:rofl:

Trolling & related affairs : Mr. Imran Khan :D :rofl:

LOL! you got the biggest thug of Punjab on board be careful.Badal family is famous for handing out job according the size of the Jhola filled with notes :lol:

Coalition politics have their disadvantages and compulsions.

Coalition politics have their disadvantages and compulsions.

This is exactly what our great PM said after the massive 2g spectrum scam was unearth in 2010 :D

This is what he told exactly 2 years after in 2012 when coal scam was unearth - "Hazaron jawabo se achchi hai khamoshi meri, na jaane kitne sawalo ki aabru rakhe."

& This is what he will say again 2 years after that in 2014 - "BBYE" :rofl::rofl:

whatever party comes to power, railway ministry must be kept off limit from any person from Bihar or UP for next 30 years.

Wish list : (if) NDA comes to power

Prime minister : Sushma Swaraj
Finance minister : Yashwant Sinha
Agriculture minister : Sukhbir Singh Badal (Akali)
Defense minister: Murali Manohar Joshi
Home minister and Education: Nitish Kumar (JDU)
Natural resources (coal, iron ore, etc except oil,gas): Arun Jaitley
Surface transport, infrastructure, power and urban development : Narendra Modi
Law minister and Environment: Arun Shourie
External Affairs : Ravi Shankar Prasad
Women and child welfare : Nirmala Sitharaman
Telecom and IT : Manohar Joshi (Shiv Sena)
Oil and gas : (AIADMK)
Civil aviation : Rajeev Pratap Rudi
Rural development : Sharad Yadav (JDU)

Let us hope the scam a day goes down to scam a year.

How about the person in your avatar for PM post? I feel he would be a better fit for PM as he has an impressive resume in politics or otherwise. However he should contest elections in 2014 instead of taking the RS route.

Back
Top Bottom