What's new

India's Brand New Frigate Hits Mooring Wall

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
INS+TARKASH+2-S.jpg

Kalinigrad.ru reports that India's brand new stealth frigate INS Tarkash hit a mooring wall while departing the quay recently at the Yantar shipyard where it was built. The report quotes Yantar officials as saying that the ship did not suffer serious damage, and has continued its journey.

Livefist: India's Brand New Frigate Hits Mooring Wall

I dont get why these losers need to report every goddamn thing in the armed forces.

Next we'll be looking at reports on 3 star generals blowing farts after midday meals.

Let me put it this way. If you ordered a mercedes (yes we ordered it. It's our tax money going into this) and it hit the curb while leaving the showroom for delivery, wouldn't you want to know?!

^^ INS Tarkash will join the Western Fleet by the end of December, 2012. [7]

Let me put it this way. If you ordered a mercedes (yes we ordered it. It's our tax money going into this) and it hit the curb while leaving the showroom for delivery, wouldn't you want to know?!

Not when its none of my business. There should be general information on national security developments and acquisitions. Public does not need to know whether or not an overhaul went as planned.......or if a software update was made.

If nothing happened , then nothing happened. Why report it ?

Its counter productive.

I hope nothing happens to the ship & the people inside it because the frigrate hit a wall...

Which ---- was steering it??

Not when its none of my business. There should be general information on national security developments and acquisitions. Public does not need to know whether or not an overhaul went as planned.......or if a software update was made.

Its counter productive.

How do you think journalists make their bread?? If they only reported major events they would be bankrupt buddy... Use that thing God gave you in your head

Its counter productive.

Just because it is not your business doesn't mean it is not others. We even get trivial local news reported on front pages if not the main sections of media websites.

INS Tarkash is a great looking ship and I'm glad no major damage was reported and it sailed safely into the waters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its counter productive.

Something did happen. The frigate hit the wall. Imagine reading a report that only said that the frigate hit the wall and no information about whether it was dmaged or not.

What the report did is to prevent damage from any information leak from the docks where reports mentioned the ship hitting the wall there would be a media circus over whether the frigate was damaged, why was it covered up blah blah blah. It's very easy for molehills like this to be reported and converted to mountains.

This reporting is a clever way to prevent any issues arising in the future.

I hope nothing happens to the ship & the people inside it because the frigrate hit a wall...

Which ---- was steering it??

How do you think journalists make their bread?? If they only reported major events they would be bankrupt buddy... Use that thing God gave you in your head

Most probably was being pulled by a tug boat.

Back
Top Bottom