What's new

India’s biggest Tunnel Boring Machine is building Mumbai Coastal Road project; details

SMDH This shitshow of a thread is proof that if Indians weren't so full of seething hatred, jealousy and deceitfulness against China, China would actually be one of the greatest partners to help India develop and improve the quality of life for hundreds of millions of Indians. But instead, they want to sulk in hatred. Fucking unbelievable these people.
I couldn't be happier about it. Who wants to raise a competitor up to their level? The US was stupid and greedy enough to do it, China shouldn't follow suit. Happily, India's seething hatred and jealousy won't even allow the opportunity for China to extend them a helping hand. All for the best, really.

Please do not take cheap baits and derail your own thread.

I have reported the off topic flame baits. I suggest you do the same.

Cheers, Doc
That is the Indian nature, to boast and brag but then get slapped down. They are unable to boycott chinese products, their women are unable to escape the seduction of muslim men be it in india or the west, and worst of all they are unable to feed or house half of mumbais populace which lives in slums.

Moderators, please take note. You do need to take action against such blithering id****
I really feel ashamed of boast mentality if I am Indian.

Seems Indians ignorance is normal.
You are a pork eating turkic killing han. Don't talk about Indians.

Bat soup munchers are mad since the recent revelations. Give it time, they will smoothen out.
Ironic thing is that people in China don’t eat bats while there are literally many subgroups in India that do.
I couldn't be happier about it. Who wants to raise a competitor up to their level? The US was stupid and greedy enough to do it, China shouldn't follow suit. Happily, India's seething hatred and jealousy won't even allow the opportunity for China to extend them a helping hand. All for the best, really.
You know what Marx said about capitalists and rope. China could just as easily fall into that trap.

Agree, India should stop all construction projects with Chinese made equipment. Not even one Chinese made nail can be used. India should have the courage to go back to Stone Age rather than using any Chinese equipment.

Most of the 'Made by China' android smart phones now assembled in India like Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, are called made in India...by the Indians, and with not even 5% of the components made in India and almost all the 95-100% components made in China or supplied by them, and in some cases the OEM's were also not locals...

'Made in' has replaced by 'Made by' in this age of globalization...with companies shifting production to third world countries for cost arbitration, escape the tariffs and avail the incentives.

Last edited:
You won't see the word China in the Indian article. It's left out on purpose. Lol. The moment I saw the word TBM, I knew it was MADE IN CHINA. LOLOLOL

If I recall correctly they had to suspend constructions for a bit last years since they didn’t have a Chinese engineer available to assist with the TBM assembly. I forgot whether the engineer was unavailable due to COVID or due to boycott.

What is the point of responding with this? Are you trying to disprove what I said? How so?

Are you trying to say that Indians are better fed than Chinese? Get real. There isn't a food shortage in China. People are literally packing in the restaurants, unlike the rest of the world.

Also Indians love to talk about how Chinese people are brainwashed by propaganda. Have you ever asked yourself why your news only mention negative things about China? Have you ever seen this side of China before?

Your media is toxic. You don't even realize it. You guys are the ones full of hatred and are brainwashed to think the way you do.
But very Chinese after came to PDF will become racist to Indian, and you know why.

This is the picture of Orangi town Slum, every country has a different definition of Slums.
1614043726540.png

This Slum has electricity, water and sewage (yes every house has toilet LOL)

For an Indian they imagine this when they hear the word Slum
1614043821905.png

Back
Top Bottom