What's new

India’s biggest Tunnel Boring Machine is building Mumbai Coastal Road project; details

You are a indiot of epic proportion. The fact that the article was written by a bhangee like you speaks for itself. Orangi town is a municipality within Karachi. which covers an area of 25 square miles with infrastructure such as schools, health facilities, parks, etc...I bet you wouldnt even be able to afford a plot there :D

Compare that with mumbai

Secondly the Chinese have never bragged or boasted about boycotting India, unlike you jokers :D

Lastly the difference is you low class bhangees brag about having the most billionaires in Asia within Mumbai yet are unable to feed half the city or even provide them proper sanitations. Surely Pakistan doesnt even have 10% the billionaires as India who can pay taxes or help the poor yet the infrastructure in Orangi town (poorest municipality in karachi) is still better than most of Mumbai :D

You are a indiot of epic proportion. The fact that the article was written by a bhangee like you speaks for itself. Orangi town is a municipality within Karachi. which covers an area of 25 square miles with infrastructure such as schools, health facilities, parks, etc...I bet you wouldnt even be able to afford a plot there :D

Compare that with mumbai

Secondly the Chinese have never bragged or boasted about boycotting India, unlike you jokers :D

Lastly the difference is you low class bhangees brag about having the most billionaires in Asia within Mumbai yet are unable to feed half the city or even provide them proper sanitations. Surely Pakistan doesnt even have 10% the billionaires as India who can pay taxes or help the poor yet the infrastructure in Orangi town (poorest municipality in karachi) is still better than most of Mumbai :D
You are the one bragging about boycott made in China but got slapped when we post facts of made in China still deploy by Indians in 2021. :enjoy:

You are correct we never talk about boycott India. That is why you shall thank China for exporting this high tech equipment to help you fulfil your Mumbai dream. You can try loan such machine from Europe or US but you will get heart attack when you see the bill.....

Compare that with mumbai

1613970678574.png

1613970700642.png
1613970725995.png

SMDH This shitshow of a thread is proof that if Indians weren't so full of seething hatred, jealousy and deceitfulness against China, China would actually be one of the greatest partners to help India develop and improve the quality of life for hundreds of millions of Indians. But instead, they want to sulk in hatred. Fucking unbelievable these people.

Thank you China....

Larsen & Toubro and Freight Wings on Thursday lowered the shields of TBM Mavala – the largest tunnel boring machine (TBM) to ever be deployed in India – at the Priyadarshini Park launch ramp for building twin 1,920m tunnels of Mumbai’s 29.2 km Coastal Road (Western Freeway) project.

This slurry TBM with a diameter of 12.19m was manufactured by China Railway Construction Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. (CRCHI) and arrived in Mumbai’s Priyadarshini Park neighborhood in April 2020.
You won't see the word China in the Indian article. It's left out on purpose. Lol. The moment I saw the word TBM, I knew it was MADE IN CHINA. LOLOLOL

SMDH This shitshow of a thread is proof that if Indians weren't so full of seething hatred, jealousy and deceitfulness against China, China would actually be one of the greatest partners to help India develop and improve the quality of life for hundreds of millions of Indians. But instead, they want to sulk in hatred. Fucking unbelievable these people.
Really?

You won't see the word China in the Indian article. It's left out on purpose. Lol. The moment I saw the word TBM, I knew it was MADE IN CHINA. LOLOLOL

If it was from Germany or Japan, they would brag about the partnership with those countries. But when it is from China, they just stay silent about it. Fucking ingrates.

If it was from Germany or Japan, they would brag about the partnership with those countries. But when it is from China, they just stay silent about it. Fucking ingrates.
I told them their 3D metallic printer is most likely from China. But just wouldn't believe me.

Really?

What is the point of responding with this? Are you trying to disprove what I said? How so?

Are you trying to say that Indians are better fed than Chinese? Get real. There isn't a food shortage in China. People are literally packing in the restaurants, unlike the rest of the world.

Also Indians love to talk about how Chinese people are brainwashed by propaganda. Have you ever asked yourself why your news only mention negative things about China? Have you ever seen this side of China before?

Your media is toxic. You don't even realize it. You guys are the ones full of hatred and are brainwashed to think the way you do.

What is the point of responding with this? Are you trying to disprove what I said? How so?

Are you trying to say that Indians are better fed than Chinese? Get real. There isn't a food shortage in China. People are literally packing in the restaurants, unlike the rest of the world.

Also Indians love to talk about how Chinese people are brainwashed by propaganda. Have you ever asked yourself why your news only mention negative things about China? Have you ever seen this side of China before?

Your media is toxic. You don't even realize it. You guys are the ones full of hatred and are brainwashed to think the way you do.

Thank you China....

Larsen & Toubro and Freight Wings on Thursday lowered the shields of TBM Mavala – the largest tunnel boring machine (TBM) to ever be deployed in India – at the Priyadarshini Park launch ramp for building twin 1,920m tunnels of Mumbai’s 29.2 km Coastal Road (Western Freeway) project.

This slurry TBM with a diameter of 12.19m was manufactured by China Railway Construction Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. (CRCHI) and arrived in Mumbai’s Priyadarshini Park neighborhood in April 2020.
I really feel ashamed of boast mentality if I am Indian.

Seems Indians ignorance is normal.

Back
Top Bottom