What's new

India's biggest action against black money and fake currency

But how would they be able to buy gold with old notes? No one will accept them!

A better idea would have been to print new plastic notes that are in vogue in some countries which are almost impossible to fake and give a date for all the present Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes to be deposited into banks in exchange for the new plastic notes. This way, the tons of cash lying abroad as black money amounting to lakhs of crores will quickly come back.

Who will do that??????? Our politicians???? and Why would they do that??????? They will be the most effected one......But otherwise this a good idea.....

You also claimed that half of India's wealth is due to fake notes printed by ISI........
Back your claims otherwise you will become gay if you failed........:coffee:

That's impression Indian govt. & media gives.

Who will do that??????? Our politicians???? and Why would they do that??????? They will be the most effected one......But otherwise this a good idea.....
But the decision is taken by RBI, and I think its not effected by politicians. Correct me if I am wrong.

But the decision is taken by RBI, and I think its not effected by politicians. Correct me if I am wrong.

With out asking Chidambaram can he take such a big step??????? No!!!!!!

So you mean ISI has no hand in making any kind of economic mess in India ???

ISI have hands or not, it non issue as ISI is agency of your enemy country. The question you should ask your govt. that why they failed to stop enemy (if ISI is doing) from flooding 1000s of corers in India and why they haven't busted a single distribution network? Is there no criminals in India who can do this business while blaming it on ISI to divert attentions?

With out asking Chidambaram can he take such a big step??????? No!!!!!!
They can they have the autonomy and the new Govener (Dr Raghuram Rajan) has stated he has all the autonomy he needs and ha is known to be a hard-charger.

I will try to give you the correct figure..........
That half wealth claim was just nonsense......

The claims that almighty ISI with the help of ghosts have flooded India with 1000s of cores is also nonsense. I don't have any problem with India taking measures to eliminate this - my problem is Indian authorities hiding their incompetence by blaming it on Pakistan and OP giving colors to that part as usual to bash Pakistan.

The claims that almighty ISI with the help of ghosts have flooded India with 1000s of cores is also nonsense. I don't have any problem with India taking measures to eliminate this - my problem is Indian authorities hiding their incompetence by blaming it on Pakistan and OP giving colors to that part as usual to bash Pakistan.
Where does the articles says that?

They can they have the autonomy and the new Govener (Dr Raghuram Rajan) has stated he has all the autonomy he needs and ha is known to be a hard-charger.

Yeah he is..... and you know how powerful Chidambaram is??

Yeah he is..... and you know how powerful Chidambaram is??
He simply can NOT interfere with the RBI, that would be a gross over reach by him and would not stand in this day and age.

If getting loans from banks is begging bowl than you would like to check India's foreign loans

IMF-600x330.jpg

Pakistan: Return to the IMF with a New Begging Bowl | All Sorts of Things

A begging bowl in hand – The Express Tribune

Break the Begging Bowl | Pakistan Tribune

Back
Top Bottom