What's new

India's BHEL offers to supply diesel locomotives to Pakistan

If that is the case, then you must accept that the Chinese supplied you with inferior quality machines.

But in your first post you said that Pakistan does not have the same type of engineers to mantain the engine? Why this :blah:?

Why not? - Madrassah's have produced some of the finest minds... Indians have first hand knowledge to that - in ancient times.

yes..that is why I advised u better u learn something new to be called as Madrasa educated master piece :-)

It is surprising that a country that can send astronauts into space cannot make quality diesel engines?
thinking-002.gif

They cant make bicycle ...forget about diesel engine

lol a country can build missiles but not railway engines then talk about invading india :rofl:, how will u move millions of soldires to invade new delhi when u dont even have railways. :disagree:

anyways i hope pakistan one day pakistan learns how to operate railways.

They cant make bicycle ...forget about diesel engine

You can search "bikes made in pakistan", don't sprout BS your accustomed to.

lol a country can build missiles but not railway engines then talk about invading india :rofl:, how will u move millions of soldires to invade new delhi when u dont even have railways. :disagree:

anyways i hope pakistan one day pakistan learns how to operate railways.

You don't invade through raillines, pagloo. Ever heard of C-130's?

But in your first post you said that Pakistan does not have the same type of engineers to mantain the engine? Why this :blah:?

It was my opinion that CHina supplied you with top class engines and you messed it up.

But now since you mentioned that your railway workers have complained abt Chinese nuts and bolts, then it seems Chine supplied inferior quality.

Anyways, whatever may be the reason, BHEL must not proceed with this deal.

Indian railways is facing a shortage itself, BHEL can be used to overcome that shortage.

It was my opinion that CHina supplied you with top class engines and you messed it up.

But now since you mentioned that your railway workers have complained abt Chinese nuts and bolts, then it seems Chine supplied inferior quality.

Anyways, whatever may be the reason, BHEL must not proceed with this deal.

Indian railways is facing a shortage itself, BHEL can be used to overcome that shortage.

So that means your opinions are to be taken lightly - because you can change it; thanks to a internet debate.

So that means your opinions are to be taken lightly - because you can change it; thanks to a internet debate.
no he just says he takes your words seriously.. say f you dont want to be taken seriously. i dont take you seriously cuz all pakistanis are trolls

BHel offers sev and ragada to pak

Hey, Indians, we are not begging for your God-gifted engines, it was your BHEL that is suggesting it.
If 800 of 1000 were not working , isnt that hilarious ? :tongue: We know you beg always money as it can go directly in to pockets of politicians where as they cant make cash out of Indian Railway engines , go beg for something where you will be looted :hitwall:

If Bangladesh and Pakistan is buying diesel locos from India, then they should go for WDP-4D variant :tup:

1jaipl.jpg

123lh8i.jpg

fooi8j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice documentary video.... it highlights some of the root causes of state of current Pakistani Railways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom