What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

Developed world? Who are you kidding? India is amond the poorest and least developed nations in the world. Third largest solid rocket booster? You mean the one that blew up in April 2010 and was found leaking fuel in August this year? Haha. Pathetic Indian troll with his head in the clouds. India has been launching junk into space since the RTP took off in the 70's. 50 years on, India has still not managed to develop a sound space capability. Delays, corruption, nepotism, inadequate infrastructure....words synonymous with ISRO.

1.Who said we are among the developed world.But the fact is that we have far more per capita income($3800) ,more literacy (74%) and higher HDI ranking (medium level) than you..(per capita income $2800,literacy 56% & low HDI)

And the fact is that we are a newly industrialied country and our infrastructure is far ahead of Pakistan. Check your ego here-http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...should-developed-like-delhi-pak-minister.html

But in case of science & technology,we are at par & ahead of many developed nations-check how many countries can undertake mars & moon missions,develop fast breeder and thorium reactors,and have build synchrotrons and have advanced research facilities like Hypersonic windtunnels & shock tunnels..Also check how many countries are a part of International Theormonuclear experimental reactor project.Can your country achieve anything close??

2.You are such a.pathetic trol.....The Solid Rocket Booster we developed is third largest in the world.check it here-http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...orlds-third-largest-solid-rocket-booster.html

3.You are also ignorant & foolishto think that it was the SRB leaking fuel..Understand difference between Solid fuel and liquid fuel propulsion before trolling.GSLV does uses solid fuel stages,but the propellent slurry is preloaded,you do not have to fill it later,it doesnt need valves.It would be far better if you can keep your mouth shut if you doesnt know a thing about aerospace technology,you do not even know the term 'wind tunnel model'.....:omghaha:

4.Regarding GSLV & PSLV,can Pakistan develop anything that can even come close?It will still take you 7 more years to create equivalent of SLV 3 we launched in 1979....So shut up troll....

5.RTP?Whats that?

6.So typical Pakistani mindset which tries to undermine every Indian achievement ..Yeah..junk...last time I checked India had built advanced communication sats even for European customers,had one of worlds largest constellation of remote sensing sats,had launched sats for foreign sats(including an Israeli spy sat..that would be spying on your country now),had sent Radio imaging sats,,we had sent a moon mission,placed our flag on lunar surface and found lunar water & had unveiled our mars orbiter last week and had send first of our navigational sats.

Now a Pakistani critisizing advanced communication,remote sensing,radio imaging,regional navigation & spy sats ,mars and moon probe as junk,so lets see the achievements of Pakistan in space

1.leasing an old damaged communication sat origiinaly launched for
Indonesia,and then claiming that they are far ahead than India in space technology...:lol:
2.Buying Paksat 1R,made by the Chinese great wall corporation,and launching it in a Chinese SLV....:lol:
3.Developing sats like Badr1,Badr B...that have the size of India's student satellite projects.....

Now take a look.at its future programs,while India is planning a regional navigation systems,moon rovers and the like,SUPARCO is planning two student sats,to be launched on some chinese SLV & an remote sensing sat to be acquored from China again...

And no pakistani SLV is in sight.....!!!!!:omghaha:
Need I say more,dear??

50 years later,India have not developed space capability or infrastructure?Can you explain,Pathetic troll?

You should be more concerned about SUPARCO..Despite starting space program an year before India,by sending a sounding rocket,SUPARCO still havent achieved launch capability or have made a decent & useful communication/remote sensing/weather satellite...and that is still years away

We are 5th or 6 th in space technology.....Now enjoy the video....

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zS_RQC9r8vM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzS_RQC9r8vM[/video]

Here, 70 cc engines complete with a set of wheels and a chassis conceptualized and crated inside Pakistan.

Established in 2004, the company started its commercial production of the two wheelers during 2005. The head office is in Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan while the plant is situated at 49 km Multan Road, Lahore covering an area of approx. 218,000 Sq. Feet (5 acres). The manufacturing facility of the company is presently engaged in the manufacturing of 70 cc & 100 cc motorcycle, 100 cc 3-wheeler motorcycle rickshaw & 200 cc water-cooled CNG Rickshaws. Just in case you want to buy a Pakistani bike here's there web address: Home

Just as I expected it is a JV between Chongqing Yingang Science and Technology Group Company Limited and Ghani group...and as expected,like in case of other Pakistani JVs like Pak Suzuki & Pak Toyota...technology comes from the former while latter is just a production partner..So much for Engine,Chassis.& Body 'conceptualised' in Pakistan.

Buy a Pakistani bike?I'll go for an Indian Pulsar 375 ,which is due to launch this year than a Chinese bike manufactured in your country.Thanks.

0_468_700_http-__i.haymarket.net_.au_ExtraImages_20130523041504_p  ulsar_side1.jpg

Now I would try to educate you about Indian automobiles..see below

Unlike Indian products (GSLV hint hint), I can assure you this bike won't die on you in the middle of something important. lol. Burn fanboy, burn.

I guess you werent even born when Indian space launchers did this.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2sAVdKKEE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWN2sAVdKKEE[/video]

When Indian R&D efforts are successful,trolls like you are no where to be seen..when they hit temporary set backs,you guys start to troll.

Check the condition of your country before trolling...you are no where close in space technology....

And a Pakistani boasting about Automobile manufacturing to an Indian...I :lol:ed

I guess you know India is worlds sixth largest car manufacturer and India already have Automotive giants like Tata (worlds 2nd largest bus manufacturer,4th largest truck manufacturer & 18th largest car manufacturer) & Mahindra (Worlds largest tractor manufacturer & SUV making company)

They manufacture everything from hatchbacks to sedans to SUVs to softroaders to innovative city cars...They also make commercial vehicles ranging from micro trucks to ballast tractors & from minivans to low entry city buses to modern coaches

And they display all of their innovative concepts like hybrid cars to innovative city cars (google Tata Pixel,Tata MegaPixel) in autoshows like Geneva,and make us proud..Now check this out-this is what India can do in automotive R&D

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOW20FPluXo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIOW20FPluXo [/video]

Here,an Indian car XUV500 with an Indian engine,on sale in Australia.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-5m1zrI8Wk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DV-5m1zrI8Wk[/video]

I also guess you know that Indian motorcycle manufacturers like Bajaj & TVS is very popular in SouthEast Asia & South America.Bajaj exports over a million motorbikes an year,and sales is expected to cross 2 billion in 3-4 years.They do their own R&D in all sectors.

But well,since you say,Indian motorbikes may die in the middle of something important,see this

Mahindra MotoGP bike

2011mgp_mahindramugello02_560x420.jpg

Do this die up in middle of something important?Last time team Mahindra achieved fourth place in some Grand Prix....Now get lost...!!!

1.Who said we are among the developed world. But the fact is that we have far more per capita income($3800) ,more literacy (74%) and higher HDI ranking (medium level) than you..(per capita income $2800,literacy 56% & low HDI)

Huh?Kid we are one among the best-We have ICBMs,SLBMs & QBMs..and we have developed worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster
..that puts us well ahead of you guys.

If your written English had been half of your trolling mettle, it would be much less cumbersome to interpret your sentences. “We have developed worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster.” is as correct English as it would be to assume that you live holed up in an apartment block, fapping to gay **** and dressing in panties. Use a goddamn prefix, the appropriate one in this case being the article ‘the’. Note the difference in the following two sentences:

“We have ‘the’ developed worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster.”
“We have developed ‘the’ worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster.”

Does your insolence note the difference which the placement of the prefix makes to the meaning of the overall sentence, or is proper English too advanced to incorporate with the Indian-English they teach you in Bihar. In addition to being an affront to basic sentence construction, and therefore being vague and partially unintelligible, you’ve failed to use an apostrophe in ‘world’s’ and have poorly decided that solid rocket booster is a proper noun and therefore the first letter should be capitalized.

The correct sentence, taking from the clarification you made where you’ve rightfully denied claiming India is a developed country, should read, “We have developed the world’s third largest solid-fuel rocket booster.”

The reason you have to put up with this simple lesson in grammar here on PDF, now, is because you either slept through Grade 5 (assuming you have a formal education) or have utter disregard for the amount of sense your posts make. I am willing to accept it’s the latter because judging from your other posts you diligently mesh together generalized copypasta in a seemingly successful attempt to (i) respond for the sake of responding; (ii) come off as a defender of India on PDF; and (iii) get Thanks for your profile, all three of which you do with impunity and without regard for sense. To add insult to injury, you are also getting schooled in English because you add emoticons to your posts, to enhance emphasis because in the absence of that emoticon your command of English does not allow you to effectively assert your proposition. Read a book, goddamn it!

And the fact is that we are a newly industrialied country and our infrastructure is far ahead of Pakistan. Check your ego here-http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...should-developed-like-delhi-pak-minister.html

But in case of science & technology,we are at par & ahead of many developed nations-check how many countries can undertake mars & moon missions,develop fast breeder and thorium reactors,and have build synchrotrons and have advanced research facilities like Hypersonic windtunnels & shock tunnels..Also check how many countries are a part of International Theormonuclear experimental reactor project.Can your country achieve anything close??

It’s always the same goddamn rant! Mars mission, moon mission, flag on the moon, traces of water, alien contact, flying thorium reactors, “advanced facilities” like talking windtunnels and shock tunnels yak yak yak….endless, inane ramblings which are increasingly tedious and tiresome to read. Have you ever read the junk you write?

I’ve never bothered before but it is high time you were corrected. Your misconception that Pakistan manages to rub shoulders with the nuclear-world elite by operating from treehouses is amusing to say the least. Pakistan’s premier particle physics R&D institute is PINSTECH and in addition to undertaking standard R&D activities such as the production of reactor-grade UO2 for fuel fabrication, fabrication of lasers and the construction of charged particle accelerators (yes,standard R&D activities – Public-research facilities are housed at PINSTEH, the CPA, and at the Government College University, Lahore), PINSTECH has also undertaken research and development studies on neutron diffraction, Msösbauer spectroscopy, high temperature superconductivity, laser spectroscopy, theoretical solid state and plasma physics as well as the development of alloys and the synthesis of special ion-exchange resins.

These activities were reported in The Nucleus almost a decade to date. Here’s a digital version and a link which will keep you updated with the advancement of science on this side of the border.

http://www.thenucleuspak.org.pk/nucleus/pdf%20Special%20Issue%20Nucleus%2042(1-4)/Development%20of%20Physical%20Sciences%20at%20PINSTECH%20(ms604).pdf

Here’s an easier wiki read for you. In early 1983, Pakistani nuclear physicist dr. Samar Mubarakmand developed and established a neutron particle and nuclear accelerator to conduct the research of explosions of nuclear elements and isotopes in a nuclear device. Known as a Charged Particle Accelerator (CPA), the nuclear accelerator is a 250 keV Ion accelerator which can deliver all Gaseous ions such as +H, +N, +O,+He, +Ne, +Ar, +Kr, +Xe or molecular ions. The accelerator's energy range is highly flexible and ions between 50 to 250 keV can be delivered to a target of dimensions ranging from few mm to many cm.

The particle facility is designed to implantation of 42+Mo,51+Sn, and46+Pb ions into steel, friction can be reduced by up to ~50%. During the process of ion implanatation, the oxidation is inhibited by suitable ions such as 5+B,20+Ca into metals. The PINSTECH accelerator can be used by mutual arrangement between PINSTECH and industry or any other organizations.

Your classification of wind tunnels as, particularly those that produce hypersonic airflows as “advanced facilities” is smugly amusing. There are a number of research-organizations operating win tunnels in Pakistan, of significant interest are those facilities available to students which include both subsonic and supersonic wind tunnels, with the one installed at NUST capable of producing airflows in excess of Mach 3.5.

Labs And Facilities | GIK Institute
Aerodynamics Lab

Furthermore, there are classified wind tunnel facilities at the Defence Science and Technology Organization (DESTO), National Defense Complex (NDC), College of Aeronautical Engineering, Aerodynamics Laboratory (Risalpur), the National Defense Complex (NDC) and the Aerodynamics and Structural Analysis Center (ASAC).

Due largely to the clandestine nature of scientific procurement and development in Pakistan, there came to surface, in 2008, concerns from Uncle Sam that China may have sold us a handful of trisonic wind tunnels, the veracity of the claim which I can neither back nor dispute.

https://dazzlepod.com/cable/09STATE76155/

For a long list of completed, indigenous research projects from one university in Pakistan, go here:

Completed Projects

Note in particular project number 25, the Design and Development of Water Purification Technologies Using Nanotechnology-I, the implementation of which will follow soon after the LEJ Institute of Nanotechnology becomes operational.

3.You are also ignorant & foolishto think that it was the SRB leaking fuel..Understand difference between Solid fuel and liquid fuel propulsion before trolling.GSLV does uses solid fuel stages,but the propellent slurry is preloaded,you do not have to fill it later,it doesnt need valves.It would be far better if you can keep your mouth shut if you doesnt know a thing about aerospace technology,you do not even know the term 'wind tunnel model'

Increasing the letter-size of your posts will not add effectiveness to your assertions, not the least because anybody reading your posts and mine will effortlessly be able to tell that it is not me who is the ignorant fool but rather you, but also because your retention from reading is so poor that it strikes me as outlandish that you have found acceptance as a sensible source of information from your like-minded peers on PDF.

Case in point, differentiating between a rocket motor and a second-stage liquid booster in a trivial attempt to divert attention from the bigger picture, specifically, that the GSLV’s second stage was “leaking fuel like a tap”.

ISRO to assemble another engine for aborted GSLV - India - DNA

It was so bad that they scrapped the whole damn stage and have had to start work on a new one. The only thing which leaks that bad is your case of oral diarrhea, and be advised you might have to have it replaced completely, something my right hand is willing to do. L-O-bloody L.

5.RTP?Whats that?

The Rohini Technology Payload.

6.So typical Pakistani mindset which tries to undermine every Indian achievement ..Yeah..junk...last time I checked India had built advanced communication sats even for European customers,had one of worlds largest constellation of remote sensing sats,had launched sats for foreign sats(including an Israeli spy sat..that would be spying on your country now),had sent Radio imaging sats,,we had sent a moon mission,placed our flag on lunar surface and found lunar water & had unveiled our mars orbiter last week and had send first of our navigational sats.

“Last time I checked”…hahah….on what? Bharat Rakshak?

Okay, man. Here’s the deal. Quit being such a fanboy and go get that diploma you so badly want to join the ISRO. Do something with your life.

Just as I expected it is a JV between Chongqing Yingang Science and Technology Group Company Limited and Ghani group...and as expected,like in case of other Pakistani JVs like Pak Suzuki & Pak Toyota...technology comes from the former while latter is just a production partner..So much for Engine,Chassis.& Body 'conceptualised' in Pakistan.

Now I would try to educate you about Indian automobiles..see below

Tell me more about how Tata Motors entered the commercial vehicle sector in 1954 after forming a joint venture with Daimler-Benz of Germany and Mahindra began by assembling Willys Jeeps under licence from America. Case in point, fanboy, import of technology. What India managed to do well before Pakistan could, namely import technology from more developed nations to kick-start indigenous technological know-how, Pakistan is late on the scene to do. Because unlike India, which had working infrastructure, Pakistan has had to build ground-up. But yes, continue educating and I shall continually help by correcting...

Is NDTV really a good source? I'm serious can we have a more reputable reporting?

Indians are the world's Cheerleaders. They dance and sing like Clowns just to make the International Community laugh. LOL

LMFAO!! Hahaha! Had a good laugh at this.

LOL.... even if the Indian missile launches without blowing up, nobody knows where it disappears to or lands :rofl:

Watch out, they might nuke you by accident. I shudder to think about the quality control of Indian silos.

launched from Wheeler Island off
Odisha coast
TNN | Sep 15, 2013, 08.58AM IST
NEW DELHI: India on Sunday
successfully test launched over
5,000-km Agni-V missile, which will
be able to hit even the
northernmost part of China, from the
Wheeler Island off the Odisha coast.
This is the second test launch of the
long range missile. The first test was
conducted on April 19, 2012.
Once the 17.5-metre tall Agni-V
becomes fully operational, India will
fully break into the super-exclusive
ICBM (intercontinental ballistic
missile) club of the US, Russia,
China, France and the UK that wield
such missiles.
An ICBM is a missile that typically
has a range over 5,500-km. Though
DRDO scientists are confident of
developing a missile with a higher
strike range, the government has
assessed that the solid-fuelled Agni-
V is enough to meet existing threat
perceptions''because only credible
strategic deterrence'' is required
against Beijing.
China, of course, has a formidable
missile arsenal. Its road-mobile
DF-31A missile, for instance, can hit
targets 11,200-km away, bringing all
major Indian cities under its strike
envelope. China also has the JL-2
submarine-launched missile with a
7,400-km range. The two-stage Agni-
IV, with a 3,500-km strike, in turn,
will be ready for induction by
2014-2015. The missile is similar to
Agni-V in terms of accuracy and kill
efficiencies.
The armed forces have already
inducted the Pakistan-specific Agni-I
(700-km) and Agni-II (over 2,000-km)
as well as the 3,000-km Agni-III. As
reported by TOI earlier, defence
scientists are also working on
maneuvering warheads or 're-entry
vehicles' to defeat enemy ballistic
missile defence systems as well as
MIRVs (multiple independently
targetable re-entry vehicles) for the
Agni missiles. An MIRV payload
implies a single missile carrying
several nuclear warheads, each
programmed to hit different targets.
Next »
Article tools

"जयेम सं युधि स्पृध". Although associated with another potent system soon to be in India's arsenal, the preceding line seems fit for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom