What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

so according to your logic then Agni V should be named to "Sikh Killer" ?

Nope !!! according to Pakistani logic the missile should be named "bloody invaders" since they killed pakistanis more :cheers:

well it happened to India in past too. When India tested nuclear weapons in 98 then many countries imposed sanctions on India including USA, UK, Japan, Canada etc. Only Russia and France supported us. I feel Iran is going through the same phase and in a decade or so things would change.

What Iran is going through now is different from what India went through. Trust me, there is no comparison.

The bastard who coined the word "china killer" must be shot in the head.

That would be the whole media establishment in India. And a few members here.

China should renamed their missles "rapist killer".

Wow,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

very inappropriate. But I understand where you are coming form.

That would be the whole media establishment in India. And a few members here.

Whoever it might be. If India develops a 13000+ kms missile, would the bastards be having cojones to call it a washington killer? Fvcking SOBs

Even you??And who are you? Superpower in BM tech??
Are you? :pop:

Wah kya bat hai....from where did you found out such high quality BS?

Who called Agni V an ICBM?It was the developer DRDO..Now you think you know more about Agni V than DRDO??

Who told that actual range of Agni V was 8000Km? %It was a Chinese expert.

And the article has made a very amazing discovery....:omghaha:

"India is the only country in the world that has developed a range of missiles but which remain either on the drawing board or have got stuck at the demo stage."

Agni I,Agni II and Agni III are inducted,Agni V and K15 SLBM are under testing.Akash and Shaurya are inducted...I only know of one Imdian missile that was stuck at the demo stage -that was the thrisul.

Well the truth is a country that can put a payload on surface of moon and develop advanced ICBMs,SLBMs,QBMs,Ramjet & Scramjets are far more advanced than certain countries that cannot yet develop even 70 cc moped engines..:lol:
Everything you have is under tesiting or being developed... Nothing deployed!

Whoever it might be. If India develops a 13000+ kms missile, would the bastards be having cojones to call it a washington killer? Fvcking SOBs

They would. These guys bragging ability is beyond belief. They would talk about taking on the US and take down the US.

Huh?Kid we are one among the best-We have ICBMs,SLBMs & QBMs..and we have developed worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster
..that puts us well ahead of you guys.

Everything you have is under tesiting or being developed... Nothing deployed!

Even Agni III & Shaurya are deployed...:lol:

Countries that doesnt have any R&D project will under estimate the need for Research...We have developed many things from space launchers to nuclear reactors to car,engines on our own.

Mean while develop a 70 cc moped engine in your country....

This bloody NDTV always try to sensationalize the matter. Agni III,IV, V all cav reach all part of China. Why they give such Bull sheet title.

Beijing killer?? Previously I read Chinese killer... I mean seriously?? To all my Fellow Indians on PDF...Please refrain from using such kiddo, gamer words...I mean, are we welcoming trollers?? common...GROW UP

and we have huge a stockpile of India killers,we don't have to test them since they'd been tested successfully decades ago,we are not at same stage cause China now cares more about testing satelite killers. see you in two decades.

Do not overreact to an Idiot heading of an article by a idiot Jurno. This is not India's official stand. Our official stand is what our prime minister stated at the time of launching of Agni.

Sure see you in 2 dacade or even much before that.

It's funny that U.S allies regularly test ballistic missiles with nuclear capabilities and the world is silent, but when my country and other similar cases or U.S adversaries test a weapon, the whole western world starts crying as if the whole humanity is in danger of extinction by a missile with less than 500 km range and goes through almost all of their media.

This post is not directed at India or any other country, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.
btw, the OP chose a funny thread title.

India has never opposed to any Iranian missile.

They would. These guys bragging ability is beyond belief. They would talk about taking on the US and take down the US.

Ah pathetic false flag is back again....Well,I am expecting more pearls of wisdom from you....like 'India & Pakistan are at the same level in spacwe research'.....:omghaha::omghaha:

so now it will be inducted in 2017?? earlier,the timeline was 2015 :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom